chirrup (verb) · chirrups (third person present) · chirruped (past tense) · chirruped (past participle) · chirruping (present participle)
chirrup (noun) · chirrups (plural noun)
1. Chirrup intransitive verb Examples of Chirrup in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Electricity is intermittent and the main source of fuel is buffalo dung, the scent of which drifts through the air along with the tweets and Chirrups of red-wattled lapwings.
2. Chirrup definition, to chirp: robins Chirruping on the lawn
3. 9 synonyms of Chirrup from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Chirrup: to make a short sharp sound like a small bird.
5. Chirrup This NPC can be found in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
6. Chirrup is a parody of the real-world " Twitter " platform, a U.S.-based social media network
7. Chirrup 'Chirrup' is a 7 letter word starting with C and ending with P Crossword clues for 'Chirrup' Clue Answer; Bird's sound (7) Chirrup: Bird noise (7) Make high-pitched sounds (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Chirrup
8. Chirrup is where friends, family and couples come together to engage in a relaxed & laid-back manner
9. ‘A progressive Chirrup let us know we had been confirmed.’ ‘At that moment, the ship's interface gave a loud Chirrup.’ ‘In the big, well-insulated A4, this turbo powerplant mustered a mild Chirrup when the waste-gates opened.’ ‘He heard the familiar Chirrup of one of those stupid walkie-talkie/cell phones.’
10. Social Gaming platform Chirrup has raised a pre-seed round of $300K from Titan Capital, iSeed, First Cheque and 3.0 Fund
11. Chirrup (Betsey), the housekeeper of Mr
12. Chirrup, a Bengaluru -based video-integrated social gaming platform, has raised a pre-seed round of $300,000 from Titan Capital, iSeed, First Cheque, and 3.0 Fund
13. If a person or bird Chirrups, they make short high-pitched sounds
14. Chirrup - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. Two cats known to each other may Chirrup or trill when playing
16. And suddenly in its depths, I heard a Chirrup and the whirr of startled wings. Chirrup of some hardy bird, braving the midday sun. Chirrup …
17. Chirrup Sandals are a secret item in the game Shining Force II: Ancient Sealing
18. 1 History 2 Trivia 3 Internal Links 4 External links Chirrup Sandals are mysterious shoes steeped in myth, legend and speculation
19. The Chirrup Sandals are found in the Galam prison after Bowie wakes up
20. You will find the Chirrup Sandals
21. Chirrup is knitted in the round, bottom up, and on the bias
22. A series of chirps Familiarity information: Chirrup used as a noun is very rare.
23. Chirrup (verb) To make a series of chirps, clicks or clucks
24. Chirrup (verb) To express by chirping
25. "The crickets Chirruped their song." Chirrup (verb) To quicken or animate by chirping
26. "to Chirrup a horse" Chirrup (noun) A series of chirps, clicks or clucks.
27. Synonyms for Chirrup include tweet, chirp, twitter, cheep, peep, pipe, chitter, jargon, pip and warble
28. A "Chirrup" can be sounded if pedestrians or cyclists seem unaware of its presence
29. For an hour, our group wandered round Pripyat, stepping over broken glass and lumps of wood and stone, with the constant Chirrup of our radiation counters providing warnings if we strayed too far
30. Chirrup Journal is a collection of articles written to help your personal growth and to form more meaningful relationships with the people around you
31. Example sentences from the Web for Chirrupy She is an infinitely old woman, for the most part birdlike, Chirrupy, and wonderfully alive
32. Chirrup is a minimal XMPP client with a clear API, allowing for the easy development of multiple interfaces
33. An unusually short lifespan might indicate that your Chirrup ancestors lived in harsh conditions
34. Definition of Chirrup_1 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. I think I like the word, “Chirrup” for it more because it the sound of that word sounds more like the sound they make than “trill” does
36. Spanish Translation of “Chirrup” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
37. Chirrup intransitive verb Examples of Chirrup in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Electricity is intermittent and the main source of fuel is buffalo dung, the scent of which drifts through the air along with the tweets and Chirrups of red-wattled lapwings
38. Chirrup definition, to chirp: robins Chirruping on …
39. See authoritative translations of Chirrup in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
40. Chirrup is a video-integrated social gaming platform
41. Founded by Mehul Mittal, Sourav Lashkari, and Vipul Garg in 2020, Chirrup is backed by investors that include 3.0 Capital, Titan Capital, First Cheque, and iSeed and is headquartered in Gurgaon.
42. Definition of Chirrup in the Definitions.net dictionary
43. What does Chirrup mean? Information and translations of Chirrup in the most comprehensive …
44. Inflections of 'Chirrup' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Chirrups v 3rd person singular Chirruping v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Chirruped v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Chirruped v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or
45. Definition of Chirrup verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
46. Chirrup currently offers nine multiplayer games ranging from local favourites ludo, chess and rummy to global hits like draw-it, war vessels and crazy 8
47. House Sparrows have a rather simple song of one or a series of cheep or Chirrup notes
48. Definition of Chirrup written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
49. 1845 Charles Dickens, The Cricket on the Hearth, Chirp the First, And here, if you like, the Cricket DID chime in! with a Chirrup, Chirrup, Chirrup of such magnitude, by way of chorus […; 2004, Alan Hollinghurst, The Line of Beauty, Bloomsbury, 2005, Chapter 9, […] the music flashed by in delirious Chirrups and
50. (13) In summer, the little bungalows ring to the cheerful Chirrup of hedge-clipper, budgies and Terry Wogan
51. (14) Normally one of the busiest – and noisiest – trunk roads in China, now the only sound that can be heard is the Chirrup of the crickets in the nearby wheatfields.
chirrup ( third-person singular simple present chirrups, present participle chirruping, simple past and past participle chirruped ) When other folks' squirrels are at home and asleep, yourn keep in motion among the trees and chirrup and sing, in a way that even a Delaware gal can understand their music! ( transitive) To express by chirping.
v. chir·ruped, chir·rup·ing, chir·rups. v.intr. 1. To utter a series of chirps. 2. To make clucking or clicking sounds with the lips, as in urging on a horse. v.tr. 1. To sound with chirps.
1 (of a small bird) make repeated short, high-pitched sounds. ‘A bird chirruped from the boughs of a nearby tree.’ ‘No life was visible - no birds chirruped in the matchstick trees, no children laughed among the remnants of the blaze.’ ‘In the branches above him birds chirruped, startling him.’
A series of chirps. 2. A series of clucks or clicking sounds, such as those made to urge on a horse. [Variant of chirp .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. 1.