1. Having a plump, pretty innocence: a Cherubic face and a dazzling smile.
2. Cherubic synonyms, Cherubic pronunciation, Cherubic translation, English dictionary definition of Cherubic
3. The word Cherubic, pronounced "CHAIR-uh-bick," is used to describe someone who looks like a cherub, a baby-like angel you’ve probably seen in Renaissance paintings
Cherubic, Chair, Cherub
4. Today, you don’t have to be divine, winged, naked, or even a child to be described as Cherubic.
5. Cherubic Then the baby's head lolls to a different angle - the abnormality cannot be seen, only a normal Cherubic profile
6. Synonyms for Cherubic include angelic, sweet, adorable, appealing, lovable, attractive, cute, innocent, lovely and seraphic
7. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Cherubic
8. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: angelic, angelical, Cherubic, seraphic, sweet (adj) having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
9. Cherubic Pa arose with as little noise as possible from beside majestic Ma, one morning early, having a holiday before him
10. OUR MUTUAL FRIEND CHARLES DICKENS The Cherubic scout had obeyed orders and made himself bellhop size, large size
11. ‘Suddenly, that Cherubic, sweet girl everyone idolized is demonized.’ ‘The woman, who was young, and had a Cherubic face, and long, red, loose curls, joined us.’ ‘She was a plump middle aged woman with a Cherubic face and an incurable knack for gossip.’ ‘My Cherubic demeanour lasted about 45 minutes.’
12. Cherubic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (innocent, angelic) de chérubin, angélique adj adjectif : modifie un nom
13. Yes, Cherubic Tea (13238 Jamboree Rd) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless.
14. Dictionary entry overview: What does Cherubic mean? • Cherubic (adjective) The adjective Cherubic has 1 sense:
15. Having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub Familiarity information: Cherubic used as an adjective is very rare.
16. Adjective If someone looks Cherubic, they look sweet and innocent like a cherub.
17. Cherubic, FORMS IN THE CONSTELLATIONS
18. Holies (23 Occurrences) It was divided from the holy Ceiled by curtains which bore Cherubic figures embroidered in blue and purple and scarlet (Exodus 26:1), it …
Ceiled, Curtains, Cherubic
19. BEIJING -- A Cherubic British cartoon character has become an unlikely target of China's censors as fans use her porcine likeness in rap videos and "gangster" tattoos
Cherubic, Cartoon, Character, China, Censors
20. Another word for Cherubic: angelic, appealing, sweet, heavenly, innocent Collins English Thesaurus
21. Definition of Cherubic adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
22. The celebrity chef, who presents easy-going cookery show Saturday Morning with James Martin, looked Cherubic in a black-and-white snap taken when he …
Celebrity, Chef, Cookery, Cherubic
23. Cheng, 44, is the founder and managing partner of Cherubic Ventures, a …
24. Antonyms for Cherubic include demonic, infernal, satanic, devilish, diabolic, diabolical, fiendish, hellish, bad and earthly
25. A Cherubic man put a curse on John Stockton on Sunday
26. Jason Alexander says, flashing a Cherubic grin tinged with mischief
27. Isiah Thomas'face is Cherubic; his smile is charming
28. Prabhu's Cherubic smile and effortless acting are plus points.
29. The Cherubic Wanderer, and other poems, of Johann Scheffier (1624-1677), known as Angelus Silesius, are more closely related in style and thought to Eckhart than to Boehme
30. How to use Cherubic in a sentence is shown in this page
31. Cherubic Meaning: "pertaining to or resembling a cherub," 1620s, from cherub + -ic
32. Cherubic Tea is a rebrand of SpiritTea and recently had its grand reopening back in October! To say the least, their interior and drinks are absolutely gorgeous and this is definitely your go-to Instagram aesthetic location (of course when covid restrictions are lifted) ~ Peach …
Cherubic, Course, Covid
33. Cherubic was created during COVID to give churches of all sizes a FREE and easy way to allow mobile giving
Cherubic, Created, Covid, Churches
34. Cherubic Purchase this product to get 120 reward points
35. What is the opposite of Cherubic? Antonyms for Cherubic (opposite of Cherubic).
36. Synonyms: Cherubical, cherublike Antonym: unCherubic 1967, Sleigh, Barbara, Jessamy, 1993 edition, Sevenoaks, Kent: Bloomsbury, →ISBN, page 96: His unruly hair was slicked down with water, and as Jessamy introduced him to Miss Brindle his face assumed a Cherubic innocence which would immediately have aroused the
Cherubical, Cherublike, Cherubic
37. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Cherubic yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
Crossword, Clue, Cherubic
38. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Cherubic…
Clues, Crossword, Cherubic
39. He grew up in New Hampshire, a Cherubic child with cheeks like Freestone peaches
Cherubic, Child, Cheeks
40. I like to look at you simple Cherubic smile
41. ‘Suddenly, that Cherubic, sweet girl everyone idolized is demonized.’ ‘The woman, who was young, and had a Cherubic face, and long, red, loose curls, joined us.’ ‘She was a plump middle aged woman with a Cherubic face and an incurable knack for gossip.’ ‘My Cherubic demeanour lasted about 45 minutes.’
42. Find 6 ways to say Cherubic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. Check out Cherubic DE5042 #FFE6F1, one of the 2006 paint colors from Dunn-Edwards
Check, Cherubic, Colors
44. Cherubic - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
45. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cherubic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": figurative (innocent, angelic): angelical adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero
46. We've got 9 rhyming words for Cherubic » What rhymes with Cherubic? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Cherubic.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Cherubic, Composing, Coming
47. Cherubic Tea, Irvine, California
48. What are another words for Cherubic? Angelic, seraphic, sweet
49. Full list of synonyms for Cherubic is here.