1. Examples of Cheery in a Sentence a Cheery grin on the host of the holiday party a Cheery, unexpected compliment can really make another person's day Recent Examples on the Web None of the …
Cheery, Compliment, Can
2. Cheery adjective cheerful, happy, pleasant, lively, sunny, upbeat (informal), good-humoured, carefree, breezy, genial, chirpy (informal), jovial, full of beans (informal) He is loved by everyone for his Cheery disposition and sense of humour.
Cheery, Cheerful, Carefree, Chirpy
3. Cheery definition, in good spirits; cheerful; happy
4. 19 synonyms of Cheery from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 49 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Cheery: having or showing a good mood or disposition
6. The bird had such a Cheery, brave voice that the man felt better the moment he flew in
7. STORIES THE IROQUOIS TELL THEIR CHILDREN MABEL POWERS Every day the man talked with the bird, for he was always near, and his Cheery voice and brave words gave the man courage
Children, Cheery, Courage
8. Cheery is somewhat atypical for a dwarf
9. Like all dwarfs, of both genders, Cheery …
10. Cheery Although the plumbing metaphor might sound uninviting, in fact the piece is a Cheery paean to older age.
11. Cheery Curtains has been concentrated on quality window curtains for years
Cheery, Curtains, Concentrated
12. Something that makes you happy is Cheery, and people are Cheery when they are in a good mood
13. Cheery is an old fashioned term, and is now used primarily in sarcastic comments, where the word "Cheery" actually means "depressing."
14. Cheery Sentence Examples Neither believed her Cheery pronouncement
15. Captain Keller met us in the yard and gave me a Cheery welcome and a hearty handshake
16. Cheery: Showing or suggesting good spirits; cheerful
17. He spoke in what he called his Cheery way, but Beth had begun to feel that there was another word which would express his manner better, and now it occurred to her.
18. Cheery: 1 adj bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer “a Cheery hello” Synonyms: gay , sunny cheerful being full of or promoting cheer; having or showing good spirits
Cheery, Cheer, Cheerful
19. ‘The day had dawned bright and Cheery, and even now, a summer sun warmed up the blue sky.’ ‘They are Cheery in tone, full of encouragement, bright ideas and suggestions as to how to get your kid to eat liver.’ ‘It was a Cheery, chatty atmosphere tempered with solemnity at each and every shrine where offerings were made.’
20. ^_^ Business Inquiries: [email protected]Cheery.io Find me on my socials @Cheeryio.
21. Cheery Lynn Designs - Well sell cutting dies from all major manufacturers
22. Cheery paint color SW 6584 by Sherwin-Williams
23. Cheery 'Cheery' is a 6 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Cheery' Clue Answer; Happy and optimistic (6) Cheery: Bright and pleasant (6) Happy, optimistic (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cheery
Cheery, Crossword, Clues, Clue
24. If you describe a person or their behaviour as Cheery, you mean that they are cheerful and happy
25. She was Cheery and talked to them about their problems
26. American English: Cheery / tˈʃɪəri /
27. Synonyms for Cheery include cheerful, bright, happy, sunny, glad, jolly, joyful, merry, breezy and joyous
28. • A Cheery fire burned in the fireplace
29. • Her responses to the usual chorus of Cheery greetings were half-hearted; all she could focus on was Vitor d'Arcos
Chorus, Cheery, Could
30. • The jam around Samuel's mouth was like a big Cheery grin, but his eyes remained sullen
31. • The woman behind the counter greeted us with a Cheery hello
32. About Be & Cheery Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Hangzhou, Be & Cheery is one of the largest online snacks companies in China and reported revenues of approximately RMB 5 billion in 2019
Cheery, Companies, China
33. Synonyms for Cheery in Free Thesaurus
34. 28 synonyms for Cheery: cheerful, happy, pleasant, lively, sunny, upbeat, good-humoured, carefree, breezy
Cheery, Cheerful, Carefree
35. Cheery Lynn Designs Brad The Reindeer Scrapbooking Die Cut Set, 7 Piece
36. Cheery Glo-mato/Highly Amused is the tenth episode of the first season in the Trolls: TrollsTopia series, and the 10th episode overall
37. Cheery Services Ltd has over 50 years' collective experience in the health and social care industry, working in some of the country’s leading providers, our team is committed to improving the lives of older people who wish to live at home in later life.
Cheery, Collective, Care, Country, Committed
38. Cheery adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (bright, cheerful) gioioso, allegro agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Cheery, Cheerful, Con, Cacciavite, Controverse
39. Loves: Chocolate Type: Red, Fruity Cheery Location - Where to Catch Cheery
Chocolate, Cheery, Catch
40. AC Cheery Mini Prints - Celeste, Maple, Tommy & Timmy, Marshal, Leif, Isabelle, Molly mofuseasons
41. Favorite Add to 24 Pink Yellow Rainbow Greeting Cards Blank Inside Thank You Just Because Stationery Bright Orange Sun Stars Cheery Cards Envelopes 6185
42. Definition of Cheery (adjective): feeling or showing happiness
43. Definition and synonyms of Cheery from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
44. This is the British English definition of Cheery.View American English definition of Cheery.
45. We've got 80 rhyming words for Cheery » What rhymes with Cheery? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Cheery.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Cheery, Composing, Coming
46. Definition of Cheery in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Cheery mean? Information and translations of Cheery in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
48. Cheery - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cheery adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (bright, cheerful) alegre adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
Cheery, Cheerful, Constante
50. Be & Cheery’s products includes nuts, dried fruits, meat snacks, baked goods and confectionery items that are sold mainly online through China’s major e-commerce platforms.
Cheery, Confectionery, China, Commerce
51. Jane Marshall of Cheery Dogs LLC is dedicated to helping all dog owners develop a good relationship with their dogs through positive training
52. Definition of Cheery adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
53. Cheery can only be captured after breaking a Scoopy Banoopy, which will cause one Cheery to appear
Cheery, Can, Captured, Cause
54. After it appears, Cheery is very simple to catch, similar to Strabby, and can be caught with essentially any method
Cheery, Catch, Can, Caught
55. Cheery is a favorite snak of Eggabell, as Lizbert would often bring her them
56. Cheery Lynn Designs - Reflections Boutique - Scalloped French Flair $31.96 $22.37 SALE Cheery Lynn Designs - Royal Scandinavian Border Set (Set of 3) $15.95 $11.17
57. Cheery Lynn designs B117 fanciful flourish: a beautiful leafy flourish great for any paper craft project
58. Cheery Greetings / 16 vintage note cards / AMVET / unused blank, thinking of you, cheerful greetings in florals / letter writing / say hello MurielJoy
Cheery, Cards, Cheerful
59. Shop high-quality unique Cheery T-Shirts designed and sold by artists
60. Now, BBC America wants you to meet Constable Cheery and Sergeant Detritus
61. In two new CBR-exclusive promos for the upcoming series, which takes inspiration from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, Cheery …
62. High quality Cheery gifts and merchandise
cheery (adjective) · cheerier (comparative adjective) · cheeriest (superlative adjective)