See also: Cheerio
1. Cheerio definition is - —usually used as a farewell and sometimes as a greeting or toast.
2. Cheerio is not a web browser Cheerio parses markup and provides an API for traversing/manipulating the resulting data structure
3. Dictionary entry overview: What does Cheerio mean? • Cheerio (noun) The noun Cheerio has 1 sense:
4. A farewell remark Familiarity information: Cheerio used as a noun is very rare.
5. Cheerio parses markup and provides an API for traversing/manipulating the resulting data structure
6. Cheerio Cheerio is a fast, flexible, and lean implementation of core jQuery designed specifically for the server
7. Cheerio never, ever means hello
8. If you doff an imaginary bowler hat and offer a friendly “Cheerio!” at a first meeting, you’re saying goodbye
9. A2a Cheerio was a happy way of saying goodbye
10. Shakespeare said “Parting is such sweet sorrow.” “ Cheerio” was a rebuttal against “Parting is such sweet sorrow.”
11. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Cheerio! crossword clue
12. Start your day right with a wholesome bowl of Cheerios.
13. Cheerio The Cheerio Yo-Yo & Bo-Lo Company Ltd
14. Was a yo-yo manufacturer with its origins in Canada. Cheerio was owned by Wilf Schlee, who in addition to this Cheerio …
15. This is one of many techniques to extract data from web pages using node.js and mainly uses a module called Cheerio by Matthew Mueller which implements a subset of jQuery specifically
16. Cheerio What's the time, such a crime Not a single word, sipping on that Patron Just to calm my nerves, oh oh Poppin' bottles by the phone Oh yeah Had me
17. A proposal) Ayy, most these niggas, they some bozos Ayy, put the racks in the console (racks) Ayy, blowin' O's just like Cheerios Pakistanian bitch wanna.
18. Cheerio is a fast, flexible, and lean implementation for the server, but why do we need it when we have puppeteer the same Node.js based web scraping tool because puppeteer is more used for automating browser task as it supports real-time visual surfing of the internet as the script runs
19. Believe it or not, we managed to get by without Cheerios in the UK until relatively recently, and didn't even feel we were missing anything
20. Cheerio is a very useful app to help improve your image with your employees, as well as a great tool for you to enable them to improve their own English skills
21. Find 49 ways to say Cheerio, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. Cheerio definition: People sometimes say ' Cheerio ' as a way of saying goodbye
23. "Cheerio" later became a word to be known across the land as what the most powerful man in the country, Yasuri Shichika, yelled as he took down the Eighth Shogun of the Owari Shogunate
24. Cheerio Lyrics: Cheerio, Cheerio - bye bye / Cheerio, it's too late to try / 'Cause I miss you in the morning / And I need you every night / Cheerio, Cheerio - bye bye / Cheerio, Cheerio - …
25. Cheerio or Cheerios may refer to:
26. Cheerios, a breakfast cereal with a number of variations; Cheerio (company), a Japanese soft drink company Cheerio (drink), a Japanese soft drink Cheerio Meredith (1890–1964), American character actress "Cheerio", a 1983 no
27. 1 Norwegian hit song by The Monroes (Norwegian band) "Cheerio", a track from the 1982 album The Broadsword and the Beast by the rock
28. Cheerio Treats In Wynot, Nebraska, Penny Reifenrath uses peanut butter, Cheerios and candies to put a tooth-tingling spin on marshmallow-cereal bars
29. 这篇参考手册是对Cheerio 官方文档 的中文翻译
31. The Monroes – CheerioCheerio, Cheerio - bye byeCheerio-o, it's too late to tryCos' I miss you in the morningAnd I need you every nightCheerio-o, Cheerio - by
32. Italian Translation of “Cheerio” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
33. The Cheerios are the cheerleading squad of McKinley High
34. Formerly coached by Sue Sylvester, the Cheerios are now coached by Roz Washington due to Sue being sacked because of the controversy of the shooting in Shooting Star
35. No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars Julie's Eats and Treats peanut butter, peanuts, light corn syrup, white sugar, vanilla and 1 more 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars The Lazy Dish
36. Cheerio was one of seven 50′ Elco flat tops built in 1929
37. What a FUN book! My daughter had the original Cheerio book when she was a tot (she’s16 now) but I remember the little Cheerio holes being a tad deeper so the Cheerio stayed in place
38. Maybe they’ll consider doing that again because the holes aren’t deep at all, so the Cheerio doesn’t stay in place long.
39. An individual piece of the Cheerios breakfast cereal.
40. 1996, Macworld: The Macintosh Magazine (volume 13, issues 5-8, page 32) A single Cheerio fell off my spoon.
41. Cheerio implements the $ object, using the same concepts for selecting specific elements from the DOM (your webpage)
42. Cheerios is a brand of cereal manufactured by General Mills in the United States, consisting of pulverized oats in the shape of a solid torus.In some countries, including the United Kingdom, Cheerios is marketed by Cereal Partners under the Nestlé brand; in Australia and New Zealand, Cheerios is sold as an Uncle Tobys product
43. It was first manufactured in 1941 as Cheerioats
44. Cheerio is possibly one of the sweetest cats you'll ever meet
45. If you enjoyed the Quick and Easy Fruity Pebble Bars ,you will love these Cheerio Treats!! This is a fun twist on classic Rice Krispie Treats if you are looking for something different
46. Cheerio is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category or http://www.Cheerioapp.com/ Block advertising and trackers with Cheerio on macOS Sierra He was known for being vocal and shouted " Cheerio, bye, see you soon" …
47. Cheerio would not be possible without his foundational work • @jQuery team for jQuery: The core API is the best of its class and despite dealing with all the browser inconsistencies the code base is extremely clean and easy to follow
48. Much of Cheerio's implementation and …
49. See what Cheerio (LeCheerio) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas.
Cheerios originated from the American company General Mills in Minnesota in May 1941. The first cereal was actually called CheeriOats because it was made from oats but graduated to be renamed Cheerios by 1945. Lester Borchardt and his team had spent a long time and a lot...
Definition: usually used as a farewell, sometimes as a greeting or a toast. Cheerio is a decidedly British interjection, and Cheerios are a decidedly North American breakfast cereal.
"Cheerio", a British English or Hiberno-English informal parting expression. Cheerios, a breakfast cereal with a number of variations Honey Nut Cheerios, the second variation created. Cheerio (company), the company that makes the drink below Cheerio (drink), a Japanese soft drink.
cheerio(Interjection) A small saveloy often consumed with tomato sauce at parties, also known as a cocktail sausage or a little boy. cheerio(Interjection) a greeting or parting. Cheerio(Noun) An individual piece of the breakfast cereal, Cheerios.