1. Barnes, who was loudly Cheered on his return to the House, joined in the cry for economy
2. PUNCH, OR THE LONDON CHARIVARI, VOLUME 158, APRIL 28, 1920 VARIOUS Half an hour later, when he entered his boat again to go on shore, the men Cheered …
3. To give a loud shout of approval or encouragement: Everyone Cheered as the winners received their medals
4. 15 synonyms of Cheered from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Cheered: to declare enthusiastic approval of
6. I Cheered for the winning goal.
7. The bridegroom, who is a fine-looking man of the prognathous type, was loudly Cheered by the crowd on leaving the church
8. Along the route as, well as at the station, the party was Cheered by a large crowd
9. They Cheered us again, as we closed with them, and both ships jogged on in company.
10. Cheered is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 13 points. Cheered is a 7 letter medium Word starting with C and ending with D
11. 6 letter Words made out of Cheered 1)
12. To give a loud shout of approval or encouragement: Everyone Cheered as the winners received their medals
13. Synonyms & Antonyms of Cheered (up) 1 to become glad or hopeful cheer up—things are bound to get better Synonyms for Cheered (up)
14. Synonyms for Cheered on include encouraged, motivated, inspired, rallied, rooted, supported, inspirited, fired, fired up and rooted for
15. Thousands Cheered the Queen as she took part in the Trooping the Colour ceremony to mark her official birthday yesterday
16. Flag-waving fans surrounded the Queen Victoria memorial in front of the Palace and Cheered the royal party.
17. In Jersey City, New Jersey, crowds Cheered for a postal worker, who was enthusiastically hugged by one celebrant, a video shows
18. See 9 authoritative translations of Cheered in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
19. What does Cheered mean? Simple past tense and past participle of cheer
20. Book Zhengzhou Cheered Hotel, Xinmi on Tripadvisor: See 61 traveler reviews, 53 candid photos, and great deals for Zhengzhou Cheered Hotel, ranked #1 of 28 hotels in Xinmi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
21. Print out 2 copies of the We’ve Been Cheered Holiday Printable and assemble 2 sets of treats
22. Deliver each treat basket plus a “We’ve Been Cheered” sign to a neighbor
23. Try to do this secretly so they don’t know who Cheered them!
24. Phil Mickelson: So popular he gets Cheered from the bathroom
25. The crowd Cheered and threw flowers to the 57-year-old tenor
26. The prince was Cheered by a 10,000-strong audience
27. Ethan the Rescue Dog Cheered on by Shelter Workers as He Leaves for His Forever Home
28. Another way to say Cheered? Synonyms for Cheered (other words and phrases for Cheered).
29. A North Carolina police officer was beaten during a Facebook Live video while some onlookers laughed and Cheered on the attacker.
30. A handcuffed spring breaker escaped a patrol car and led cops on a chase across a Florida - as his fellow beachgoers Cheered him on
31. In an interview with Glamour, Serena revealed people used to actually Cheered …
32. Serena Williams Says People Cheered When She And Venus Lost Matches
33. Season 2021 Clip (01:25) February 3rd BET BUZZ: Serena Williams Says People Cheered When She …
34. Catching up with the country star on his Apple Music Country show Beyond the Influence Radio, Springsteen reminisced about being Cheered up …
35. Pupils in the Paris suburbs of Seine-Saint-Denis allegedly Cheered footage of Pakistanis burning French flags in response to Charlie Hebdo republishing the Mohammed cartoons
36. Immigrants Cheered President Joe Biden's plan to provide a path to U.S
37. Fans from both teams Cheered him loudly
38. Brett Crozier was Cheered by fellow sailors as he disembarked the coronavirus-stricken USS Theodore Roosevelt
39. (AP) — Immigrants Cheered President Joe Biden's plan to provide a path to U.S
40. Dow ends higher to halt 3-session skid as investors Cheered by 'act big' Janet Yellen Published: Jan
41. Here's Why Investors Cheered Johnson & Johnson's Q4 Results The healthcare giant beat Wall Street expectations in Q4 and gave encouraging guidance for 2021.
42. (AP) — Immigrants Cheered President Joe Biden's plan to provide a path to U.S
43. (AP) — Governors largely Cheered President Joe Biden’s declaration that all adults should be eligible for coronavirus vaccinations by May 1, but the goal will require a shift for states that have been methodical in how they …
44. Immigrants Cheered by Possible Citizenship Path Under Biden Immigrants are cheering President Joe Biden’s plan to provide a path to U.S
1. verb When people cheer, they shout loudly to show their approval or to encourage someone who is doing something such as taking part in a game. Cheer is also a noun. If you are cheered by something, it makes you happier or less worried. Cheer is a feeling of cheerfulness.
Synonyms for cheering. comforting, encouraging, fulfilling, gladdening, gratifying, heartening, heartwarming, rewarding,
cheerful(a.) Synonyms: lively, sprightly, animated, joyful, joyous, blithe, mirthful, buoyant, gleeful, gay, cheery, airy, sunny, jocund, jolly, in good spirits, of good cheer, in high feather.
The word cheers is a common way to end a text message in a courteous manner. People use this word to mean "goodbye", or "stay well", or "best wishes" or "no problem". This is mostly used in British / English texting or even in chat / email messaging. /philip ice.