1. Chasmy definitions Of or pertaining to a chasm; abounding in chasms
Chasmy, Chasm, Chasms
2. They cross the Chasmy torrent's foam-lit bed.
3. Chasmy ( comparative more Chasmy, superlative most Chasmy ) Of or pertaining to a chasm; abounding in chasms
Chasmy, Comparative, Chasm, Chasms
4. They cross the Chasmy torrent's foam-lit bed
5. Chasmy (adj) of or pertaining to a chasm; abounding in chasms How to pronounce Chasmy?
Chasmy, Chasm, Chasms
6. Chasmy definition: full of chasms Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
7. Above are the results of unscrambling Chasmy
8. We found a total of 54 words by unscrambling the letters in Chasmy.
9. Chasmy How many syllables? 2 Syllables How it's divided? chasm-y
10. Words created with Chasmy, words starting with Chasmy, words start Chasmy
11. Chasmy 16 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Chasmy 16 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW , formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Chasmy 16 …
Chasmy, Canada, Csw, Countries
12. Chasmy is an accepted word in Word with Friendshaving 16 points. Chasmyis a 6letter medium Word starting with C and ending with Y
13. 5 letter Words made out of Chasmy 1).
14. Yes, Chasmy is a Scrabble word!and is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
15. The first Chasmy cub is, in its own way, a triangle
16. Related: Chasmy (1786); chasmal (1842, Poe); chasmic (1885)
Chasmy, Chasmal, Chasmic
17. Chasms Chasmy Words made after changing Last letter with any other letter in chasm chase
Chasms, Chasmy, Changing, Chasm, Chase
18. Some Chasmy toads are thought of simply as carts
19. Chasmy Nahar E Kosar Khana, Labas or Zawrat Horain Allah ka Deedar Or Bhot Si Namatian janany k lia is application ko zaroor parhian
20. Chasmy chiasm cham champ chiasma shawm shame sham chacma chammy
Chasmy, Chiasm, Cham, Champ, Chiasma, Chacma, Chammy
chasm (noun) · chasms (plural noun)
chasm. ( ˈkæzəm) n. 1. (Physical Geography) a deep cleft in the ground; abyss. 2. a break in continuity; gap. 3. a wide difference in interests, feelings, etc. [C17: from Latin chasma, from Greek khasma; related to Greek khainein to gape] chasmal, ˈchasmic adj.
As nouns the difference between chasm and abyss is that chasm is a deep, steep-sided rift, gap or fissure; a gorge or abyss while abyss is hell; the bottomless pit; primeval chaos; a confined subterranean ocean .
Another word for chasm. Another word for chasm word list. Below are a number of words whose meaning is similar to chasm. breach. cleft. fissure.
chasm (plural chasms) (geology, planetology) A deep, steep-sided rift, gap or fissure; a gorge or abyss. (by extension) A large difference of opinion.