chasm (noun) · chasms (plural noun)
1. Chasm definition is - a deep cleft in the surface of a planet (such as the earth) : gorge
2. How to use Chasm in a sentence.
3. Chasm - a deep opening in the earth's surface abysm, abyss - a bottomless gulf or pit; any unfathomable (or apparently unfathomable) cavity or Chasm or void extending below (often used figuratively) gulf - a deep wide Chasm
4. a breach or wide fissure in a wall or other structure. a marked interruption of continuity; gap: a Chasm in time
5. Welcome to Chasm, an action-adventure game in which you play a new recruit undertaking your first mission for the Guildean Kingdom. Thrilled to prove your worth as a knight, you track strange rumors that a mine …
6. Chasm's Entertainment Page What makes Chasm's distinct is the fact that this is a tool which emulates a multitude of internet applications to identify problems and solve them on the spot
7. Chasm - a deep opening in the earth's surface abysm, abyss - a bottomless gulf or pit; any unfathomable (or apparently unfathomable) cavity or Chasm or void extending below (often used figuratively) gulf - a deep wide Chasm
8. Chasm is a procedurally-generated platform adventure currently in development for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Playstation 4 at Bit Kid.Taking equal inspiration from hack 'n slash dungeon crawlers and Metroidvania-style platformers, it will immerse you in a procedurally-generated fantasy world full of exciting treasure, deadly enemies, and abundant secrets.
9. Chasm helps emerging tech providers to optimize their growth, launch new products and enter new markets faster. We apply industry leading frameworks in a hands on approach that will deliver instant results
10. Chasm Adobe ended support for Flash after December 31 2020
11. This means that Miniclip can no longer guarantee that Chasm will load and run properly after that date.
12. Chasm There is a widening Chasm between public health officials and popular opinion. gulf Peace talks attempted to bridge the gulf between the two warring nations
13. The Chasm is a location where miners from all over Liyue go for some work
14. Notice poster on the way to the Chasm
15. 5 synonyms of Chasm from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Chasm: an immeasurable depth or space.
17. Taking inspiration from hack 'n slash dungeon crawlers and Metroidvania-style platformers, Chasm will immerse you in a fantasy world full of exciting treasure, deadly enemies, and abundant secrets
18. Chasm is a 2D fantasy ARPG platformer featuring procedurally generated dungeons and authentic pixel art.
19. Summary: Chasm is a 2D Action-RPG Platformer
20. Find 38 ways to say Chasm, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Ausable Chasm The waterfalls are impressive but you can observe it only from the bridge as all park facilities are closed
22. Welcome to Chasm, an action-adventure game in which you play a new recruit undertaking your first mission for the Guildean Kingdom
23. The Chasm is a long, tall, narrow split in the bedrock of the coastline
24. From the rock overlooks adjacent to the Chasm, we saw flocks of sea ducks in the ocean - Eiders and Greater Scaups.
25. The Chasm was a large canyon located high in the mountains of the continent Talss on the planet Tython
26. Something within the Chasm was known to interfere with the senses of the Je'daii and interfered with them
27. Chasm is the eighth sub-world of Map
28. Chasm is divided into three branches
29. This world's level scheme is unique, with having no numbered levels and the extra levels making up an entire branch of the Chasm
30. Chasm has 16 levels, but only 9 are required to clear the area: Upper Branch ('MORE' levels): B
31. Chasm is a 2D fantasy ARPG platformer featuring procedurally generated dungeons and authentic pixel art.
32. Chasm n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
33. The Howling Chasm is an underground area in Act 7 and connects Sunbane Oasis to the Basalt Crags
34. Thule Chasm 70L - A rugged, weather-resistant duffel with removable backpack straps and wide mouth opening.
35. Chasm: 1 n a deep opening in the earth's surface Types: abysm , abyss a bottomless gulf or pit; any unfathomable (or apparently unfathomable) cavity or Chasm or void extending below (often used figuratively) gulf a deep wide Chasm Type of: gap , opening an open or empty space in or between things
36. Chasm has a culture of creativity and innovation, dedication and inclusion
37. These values drive and energize the Chasm team to provide advanced materials and solutions that enable the company's customers to drive competitive advantage in their own products
38. Welcome to Chasm, an action-adventure game in which you play a new recruit undertaking your first mission for the Guildean Kingdom
39. Chasm is a Metroidvania video game developed and published by Maryland, USA-based studio Bit Kid, Inc
40. Welcome to Chasm, an action-adventure game in which you play a new recruit undertaking your first mission for the Guildean Kingdom
41. A Chasm is a very deep crack in rock, earth, or ice
42. Countable noun If you say that there is a Chasm between two things or between two groups of people, you mean that there is a very large …
43. A Chasm is a world in which the only natural light comes from the rift in the sky
44. It is a world that stays damp even on the hottest days, a drowned landscape of moss, fungus, and hardy plant life that survives even in dim light.1 A Chasm is wider at the bottom, perhaps a result of highstorms
45. The storms cause great floods to crash through the Chasms; to be caught in a Chasm during one of the
46. Chasm is a metroid-vania side scrolling action game brought to us by Bit Kid, Inc
47. Chasm, one of his latest releases, is a fusion of his acoustic work combined with modern electronic laptop-style production
48. Chasm opens with "Undercooled," a composition that combines rap with an Asian melody
49. Chelsea may not have regarded themselves as title rivals to City over the whole season but this was a harrowing illustration of the current Chasm between the two sides and made for disturbing viewing for the Italian.
50. In NSW, the Collaborating Hospitals' Audit of Surgical Mortality (Chasm) audits the deaths of patients who were under the care of a surgeon at some time during their hospital stay in NSW, regardless of whether an operation was performed.
51. Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers or simply Crossing the Chasm (1991, revised 1999 and 2014), is a marketing book by Geoffrey A
52. The Chasm was a huge canyon-like crack amid the southeastern district of Neverwinter in the late years of the 15th century DR.1 1 Geography 2 Inhabitants 3 History 4 Notable landmarks 5 Appendix 5.1 Appearances 5.2 External links 5.3 References The Chasm occupied what was once the districts known as the Beggar's Nest and the Arcanist Quarter,2 that were destroyed during the cataclysm that
53. Chasm is an opportunity that allows him to utilize his operational experience to work on a team contributing to companies who are invested in improving the lives of others through innovative advancements in social determinants of health
54. But in this small community, a little girl witnessed her grandfather leap into a mysterious Chasm and begins to feel an overwhelming sorrow
55. Chasm - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
56. Audiovista - Chasm〰️ Spotify Playlist: http://cldkid.com/spotify〰️ Instagram: http://cldkid.com/instagram Get it here: https://cloudkid.lnk.to/Chasm"It does