1. Chary definition is - discreetly cautious: such as
2. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Chary.
3. Cautious or careful; wary: He was Chary of investing in oil wells.
Cautious, Careful, Chary
4. Wary, guarded, careful, reluctant, cautious, suspicious, uneasy, scrupulous, circumspect, leery (slang), heedful Some people are rather Chary of being associated with him
Careful, Cautious, Circumspect, Chary
5. Uncertain and frightened to take risks, or unwilling to take action: I'm a bit Chary of us ing a travel agency that doesn't have official registration.
6. Uncertain and frightened to take risks, or unwilling to take action: I'm a little Chary of us ing a travel agency that doesn't have official registration.
7. How does the adjective Chary contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Chary are cautious, circumspect, and wary
Chary, Contrast, Common, Cautious, Circumspect
8. While all these words mean "prudently watchful and discreet in the face of danger or risk," Chary implies a cautious reluctance to give, act, or speak freely. Chary of signing papers without having read them first
9. The fox sparrow, who passes earlier (sometimes in March), is also Chary of the music with which he is so richly endowed
10. A YEAR IN THE FIELDS JOHN BURROUGHS Belfort saluted Miss Desmond in his most courtly manner, but was Chary of politeness to the remainder of …
11. “Chary” and “wary”, a pair of words similar in both sound and meaning, cause a great deal of trouble
12. “Chary” means careful, cautious or sparing in giving something out
Chary, Careful, Cautious
13. You are Chary of something desirable that you have, but wary of something you fear, as Vicky Pryce ought to have been."
14. Being Chary (pronounced CHAIR-ee) is being wary or cautious
Chary, Chair, Cautious
15. If you lost two teeth in last year’s rugby season, you should be Chary of signing up again this year. Chary comes from the Old English word cearig for "sorrowful, careful," which is basically what you are if you’re Chary.
Chary, Comes, Cearig, Careful
16. Chary is a smart girl, that will always help a friend
17. Chary is a type of person that can also get into trouble easy
18. Chary is also good with her hands and mouth.
19. Chary Name Meaning Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair)
Chary, Clan, Characteristics
20. What does Chary mean? The definition of Chary is a person who does not take chances or is not very giving
21. (adjective) An example of Chary is
22. ‘One reason why some coaches may be Chary of long-term visitors is the leaking of secrets, of training schedules and innovative techniques.’ ‘It is interesting to note that his subsequent private-sector employers were similarly Chary of his new investment proposals.’
23. Adjective [verb-link ADJECTIVE] If you are Chary of doing something, you are fairly cautious about doing it
24. I am rather Chary of making too many idiotic mistakes
25. Examples of Chary in a sentence
26. Because Vera was Chary about going in the old house, I agreed to go in with her
27. 🔊 School districts are incredibly Chary about hiring people with criminal backgrounds
28. 🔊 While Tim has plans to leave college, he is Chary about telling his parents of his decision
29. 🔊 The bride’s nerves made her Chary of
30. Dr. Achi P. Chary is a Nephrologist in Kingwood, TX
31. Chary's phone number, address, insurance information, hospital affiliations and more.
32. Dr. Monita Chary, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Louisville, KY and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field
33. (2) These studies addressed similar issues and reached somewhat similar conclusions (although Pew is Chary of offering solutions yet)
34. (3) It's likely that Docherty's endorsement had the effect of making the change in wording acceptable to Protestants who may have been Chary of adopting what seemed a Catholic proposal.
Change, Chary, Catholic
35. Due to time constraints, you see Chary less in videos as she has another full-time job
36. Chary - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
37. Za-Chary's Game Museum The Retro Games Arcade Front Page Curator Applications The Rage Project Gallery Studios I Curate View all
Chary, Curator, Curate
38. Synonyms for Chary include wary, careful, cautious, guarded, circumspect, heedful, suspicious, reluctant, uneasy and mindful
Chary, Careful, Cautious, Circumspect
39. Maybe they are, in some strange way, but I'll bet Sy hersh really said, "Chary", or even "wary".Think Progress
40. Andrew Chary - Principal Architect
41. She started a Chary descent of the stairs
42. Banks were Chary of lending the company more money
43. I'm a bit Chary of using a travel agency that doesn't have official registration
44. I am rather Chary of making too many
45. Find 38 ways to say Chary, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. View the profiles of people named Chary Griffin on Facebook
47. Join Facebook to connect with Chary Griffin and others you may know
48. Za-Chary favorited Farewell, Za-Chary
49. Za-Chary loved Farewell, Za-Chary
50. Za-Chary loved Goodbye, @Za-Chary! 3 weeks, 5 days ago
51. Definition of Chary adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. Monita Chary is a Internist in Louisville, KY
53. Chary's phone number, address, insurance information and more.
54. Madhavi T Chary, MD is a doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL, with other offices in Palm Bay, FL and Melbourne, FL(and 2 other locations).Their specialties include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
55. Chary Primary Care is a group practice with 1 location
56. Currently, Chary Primary Care specializes in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics with 2 physicians.
Currently, Chary, Care
57. Chary is a Discipline practiced only by Revenants, asit is a fragile manipulation of the blood which makes it impossible for more potent vitae to develop its effects
58. Synonyms for Chary in Free Thesaurus
59. 29 synonyms for Chary: wary, guarded, careful, reluctant, cautious, suspicious, uneasy, scrupulous
Chary, Careful, Cautious
60. Chary of something/of doing something not willing to risk doing something; fearing possible problems if you do something synonym wary
61. Chary - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Chary
62. A cagey avoidance of a definite answer Chary of the risks involved a Chary investor
63. Za-Chary is leaving we must honor him please leave a Z below
chary (adjective) · charier (comparative adjective) · chariest (superlative adjective)