charter (noun) · charters (plural noun)
charter (verb) · charters (third person present) · chartered (past tense) · chartered (past participle) · chartering (present participle)
1. Valid to qualified residential customers who have not subscribed to Internet services within the previous 30 days and have no outstanding obligation to Charter.
2. Charter definition is - a written instrument or contract (such as a deed) executed in due form
3. How to use Charter in a sentence
4. Charter definition, a document, issued by a sovereign or state, outlining the conditions under which a corporation, colony, city, or other corporate body is organized, and defining its …
5. Charter synonyms, Charter pronunciation, Charter translation, English dictionary definition of Charter
6. Charter will invest approximately $5 billion, including $1.2 billion awarded to Charter in the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) Phase I auction, to expand its network to mostly rural communities that do not have broadband service of at least 25/3 Mbps.
7. Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company.
8. Charter, a document granting certain specified rights, powers, privileges, or functions from the sovereign power of a state to an individual, corporation, city, or other unit of local organization.The most famous Charter, Magna Carta (“Great Charter”), was a compact between the English king John and his barons specifying the king’s grant of certain liberties to the English people.
9. Charter's culture is our strongest competitive advantage
10. Join the Charter family and grow with us
11. When her son calls her in the middle of the night, Alice takes action, abducting the children on an illicit Charter trip to the Canary Islands.
12. 45 synonyms and near synonyms of Charter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 antonyms and near antonyms
13. Charter: A grant from the government of ownership rights in land to a person, a group of people, or an organization such as a corporation
14. A project Charter provides an overview of a project’s objectives and scope
15. The Blueprint discusses the elements of a project Charter so you can feel confident writing one.
16. Find the latest Charter Communications, Inc
17. Working with Charter enabled us to achieve this in a seamless fashion
18. The Charter of the United Nations (also known as the UN Charter) is the foundational treaty of the United Nations, an intergovernmental organization
19. Spruce up your wardrobe with selections from Charter Club
20. Charter definition: A Charter is a formal document describing the rights, aims , or principles of an Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
21. Charter Communications Mergers and Ownership
22. The brand name “Spectrum” is used by Charter Communications, Inc
23. Travel in comfort and style with our luxury Charter bus service
24. Customers can rent a Charter bus for all events: Weddings, Conventions, Corporate events & more
25. Your group can customize your Charter bus according to your event type and group size
26. The Charter at Beaver Creek offers a complete retreat for ski enthusiasts and relaxation seekers alike
27. Experience ski-in/ski-out access, access on-site sports rentals at Charter Sports, escape the ordinary at Spa Anjali, and sit down to contemporary cuisine at Black Diamond Bistro.
28. The Charter is conveniently located steps from village amenities, shops, restaurants, and the ski slopes at
29. The Fraser Charter Portfolio 2020 showcases some of the most beautiful crewed superyachts available to Charter around the world as well as sample sailing itineraries and information on the spectacular cruising destinations on offer
30. Browse the magnificent pages, read about the beautiful locations and select the perfect Charter yacht for your dream holiday.
31. Charter: A Charter is a legal document that provides for the creation of a corporate entity
32. A corporation's Charter is issued by a federal or regional government and effectively creates a legal
33. The Charter of Trust is pleased to invite you to our Brussels Roadshow on 25 February
34. With the postponement of the Munich Security Conference 2021, which would have marked the Charter’s third anniversary, we are turning our attention to Brussels (virtually, of course) earlier than in previous years to focus on the EU Cybersecurity Strategy.
35. The Luxury Yacht Charter Marketplace
36. Find and book your dream yacht through YachtCharterFleet, the world's leading luxury yacht Charter comparison site
37. Charter schools are independently-operated public schools accountable for advancing student achievement
38. New York City’s 267 Charter schools are …
39. What do rock gods do when they travel? They Charter their own plane, of course
40. Charter means you rent or lease a particular service or object
41. Anyone can Charter something, though lesser mortals tend to limit themselves to buses.
42. Keep up to date with the SuperYacht Charter Fleet Yachts new to Charter, specials, yacht reviews, videos, features and more.
43. A Charter flight is a flight that is not part of an airline’s published schedule
44. Instead, Charter flights are typically operated for specific unscheduled itineraries.
45. The Olympic Charter (OC) is the codification of the Fundamental Principles of Olympism, Rules and Bye-laws adopted by the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
46. The Royal Charter is the constitutional basis for the BBC
47. The Charter also outlines the Corporation’s governance
48. Charter for Compassion provides an umbrella for people to engage in collaborative partnerships worldwide
49. Our mission is to bring to life the principles articulated in the Charter for Compassion through concrete, practical action in a myriad of sectors.
50. Charter leads the way in the management of regulated soils and other waste streams generated from large-scale remedial excavation projects
51. Charter a yacht Discover the Burgess difference
52. We are trusted for our expertise, and it is the first-hand insights of our Charter brokers that raise the bar
53. Our collective knowledge serves to make your superyacht Charter experience exceptional.
54. Corporate Charter: A corporate Charter — simply referred to as "Charter" or "articles of incorporation" — is a written document filed with a U.S
55. As Charter schools are public schools, Charter schools are part of the New York City Department of Education's strategy for providing families with an increased number of high-quality school options
56. Charter schools have a range of academic and staffing models, mission, goals, and policies.
57. The legal Charter of HICPAC including objective, scope, and duties
58. Fully bespoke yacht Charter experiences
59. Explore our collection of luxury yachts for Charter or enquire for any of the world's 1500+ superyachts
60. Discover yacht Charter with Y.CO.