1. Charade definition is - a word represented in riddling verse or by picture, tableau, or dramatic action (such as intrusion represented by depiction of inn, true, and shun)
2. How to use Charade in a sentence.
3. In the dining boat scene, the background music is a vocal version of the theme song "Charade"
4. Charades, (used with a singular verb) a game in which the players are typically divided into two teams, members of which take turns at acting out in pantomime a word, phrase, title, etc., which the members of their own team must guess
5. Charades Play Now 1000+ Fun Charades Ideas Charades Ideas
6. Charades is a fun way to spice up your party or game night with your friends and family
7. We have collected a ton of awesome Charades ideas for any given situation.
8. Every night is prime for game night! Yes, the closet is piled with the best family board games and games for kids, and you've got plenty of fun things to do at home.But sometimes a good old-fashioned game of Charades is the just-right way to let loose.
9. Charades is a popular word guessing game
10. With Charades, there isn’t much of a mess and everyone can play right from where they are; no running and nobody gets wet. Charades can be played indoors or out, at home, at camp, or at parties
Charades, Can, Camp
11. All you need is a bunch of Charades topics and ideas and …
12. Charades is a great family game for the holidays; some added fun at Christmas and Halloween! Although it can be hard to think of the best Charades to do, so I created this Charades Generator to help come up with great words and ideas
Charades, Christmas, Can, Created, Come
13. Charade (1,590) IMDb 7.9 1h 53min 1963 X-Ray 7+ Before discovering her husband has been murdered in Paris, Regina Lampert (Audrey Hepburn) falls for the charming Peter Joshua (Cary Grant)
Charade, Charming, Cary
14. The Charade is of recent birth, and I cannot discover the origin of this species of logogriphes
15. 1 (OF 3) ISAAC D'ISRAELI Migwan looked at it and said, “What Charade does it make you think of?” THE CAMP FIRE GIRLS …
16. Charade (1963) full movie COMEDY classic movie AUDREY HEPBURN mystery movie classic cinema Romance and suspense ensue in Paris as a woman is purs
Charade, Comedy, Classic, Cinema
17. A globetrotting caper that prizes its idiosyncratic pieces over the general puzzle, Charade is a delightful romp with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn's sparkling chemistry at the center of some
Caper, Charade, Cary, Chemistry, Center
18. Save Word Synonyms & Antonyms of Charade a display of emotion or behavior that is insincere or intended to deceive put on a convincing Charade to keep her from knowing about the surprise party
19. Charades [ U ] a team game in which each member tries to communicate to the others a particular word or phrase that they have been given, by expressing each syllable or word using silent actions SMART …
20. Charade Lyrics: When we played our Charade / We were like children posing / Playing at games, acting out names / Guessing the parts we played / Oh what a hit we made / …
21. (Main Title) Track From The Motion Picture - Charade
22. Charades! is the outrageously fun and exciting multi-activity game for you and your friends! And thanks to you, it's also the #1 Word & Card game in the USA! With different challenges from dancing, singing, acting or sketching -- guess the word on the card that’s on …
Charades, Card, Challenges
23. Charades is a game for teams of players in which one team acts a word or phrase, syllable by syllable, until other players guess the whole word or phrase
24. She and her three brothers played Charades
25. More Synonyms of Charade COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
26. The Daihatsu Charade is a supermini car produced by the Japanese manufacturer Daihatsu from 1977 to 2000
27. A readily perceived pretense; a travesty: went through the Charade of a public apology
28. Charade - Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn, Uncut Suspense Classic! 1963 CC
Charade, Cary, Classic, Cc
29. Charade, originally a kind of riddle, probably invented in France during the 18th century, in which a word or phrase is divined by guessing and combining its different syllables, each of which is described independently by the giver of the Charade
Charade, Century, Combining
30. Charades may be given in prose or verse
31. The following is an example of a poetic Charade: My first is a Tartar,
32. Examples from the Corpus Charade • Simon has told Susan that his marriage is a Charade, continued only for the sake of the children
Corpus, Charade, Continued, Children
33. • The trial was just a Charade-- the verdict had already been decided
34. • The institutional separation of the state from the capitalist class is not simply a Charade.
Capitalist, Class, Charade
35. ‘The Charade was kept up for a long time, far too long, but all that has changed now.’ ‘Willing to humor him though, just to see what he was up to, I continued the Charade.’ ‘So they went farther and farther until they couldn't keep the Charade going any more.’
Charade, Changed, Continued, Couldn
36. Charades, originally "acting Charades", a parlor game; Films/TV
37. Charade, an American film featuring James Mason; Charade, an American film starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn; Charade, a Canadian animated short film by John Minnis; Charades, 1998, starring Erika Eleniak "Charade" (), a television episode"The Charade" 2010 TV episode of Romantically Challenged
Charade, Cary, Canadian, Charades, Challenged
38. Charade was filmed in Paris during October of 1962
39. Charade: 1 n a word acted out in an episode of the game of Charades Type of: word a unit of language that native speakers can identify n a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way Synonyms: burlesque , lampoon , mockery , parody , pasquinade , put-on , sendup , spoof , takeoff , travesty Type of:
Charade, Charades, Can, Composition
40. Charade fights Diamondback in order to take on her appearance, Chloe gets the upper hand and sends Diamondback unconscious iin order not to cause any suspicion, Black Widow disguises herself as Black Mamba and Wasp disguises herself as Asp
Charade, Chloe, Cause
41. ‘The Charade was kept up for a long time, far too long, but all that has changed now.’ ‘Willing to humor him though, just to see what he was up to, I continued the Charade.’ ‘So they went farther and farther until they couldn't keep the Charade going any more.’
Charade, Changed, Continued, Couldn
42. Charade film location: the climax in the theatre: Comédie Français, 2 rue de Richelieu, Paris The theatre in which the movie climaxes is the Comédie Français , 2 rue de Richelieu ( metro: Palais-Royal ), the state theater of France , established by Louis XIV in 1680.
Charade, Climax, Com, Climaxes
43. Definition of Charade noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
44. 『シャレード』（Charade）は、1963年のアメリカ映画。ユニバーサル・ピクチャーズ制作のロマンティック・サスペンス映画である。主演はケーリー・グラントとオードリー・ヘプバーン。 ジバンシィが提供したヘプバーンの衣装が話題となった。
45. Charade (n.) 1776, from French Charade (18c.), probably from Provençal charrado "long talk, chatter," which is of obscure origin, perhaps from charrar "to chatter, gossip," of echoic origin
Charade, Charrado, Chatter, Charrar
46. If you describe someone's actions as a Charade, you mean that their actions are so obviously false that they do not convince anyone
47. I wondered why he had gone through the elaborate Charade
48. Uncountable noun Charades is a game for teams of players in which one team acts a …
49. What does Charade mean? A specific kind of riddle in which a word or phrase to find is split in several parts that can each be guessed from a ve
50. Charade was significant in allowing Hepburn to side-step such processes, while keeping her in the genre of romantic comedy where she was always …
51. Charade is the perfect vehicle to enjoy them
52. It has a fascinating thriller plot, which is presented quite seriously with convincing bad guys, while the stars keep the romance What could be more delightful than the lovely Audrey Hepburn and the humorous, handsome and charming Carey Grant? Charade is the perfect vehicle to enjoy them.
Convincing, Could, Charming, Carey, Charade
53. Charade of (doing) something We had to go through this whole Charade of holding auditions for the part
54. I suggest you give up this little Charade of yours
55. She struggled to maintain the Charade of not being afraid
56. Director Stanley Donen goes deliciously dark for Charade, a glittering emblem of sixties style and macabre wit.