See also: Chancellor Chancellorship Chancellorsville Change Channel Chance Changing Changed Chant Chandler Changeable Chandelier Chanticleer Chancery Chanson Chanted Chanting Channeling Changeling Chancre Chandleries Chan Chancy
1. Chancellor definition is - the secretary of a nobleman, prince, or king
2. How to use Chancellor in a sentence.
3. Chancellor synonyms, Chancellor pronunciation, Chancellor translation, English dictionary definition of Chancellor
4. Chancellor definition, the chief minister of state in certain parliamentary governments, as in Germany; prime minister; premier
Chancellor, Chief, Certain
5. Kimberly Beatty, Ed.D., began her tenure as Metropolitan Community College’s eighth Chancellor on July 1, 2017
Community, College, Chancellor
6. She was formally installed as Chancellor at an inauguration ceremony on Aug
7. Chancellor Institute websites provides information on many topics
8. Chancellor’s Office Guiding your success at the California Community Colleges is California Community Colleges Chancellor Eloy Ortiz Oakley, who serves as the CEO of the Board of Governors and oversees the system’s executive office.
Chancellor, California, Community, Colleges, Ceo
9. Chancellor, Knox County Chancery Court, 2014 to present; Solo-Practitioner with Pridemore Law Offices; Contact Chancellor Pridemore’s Office: Address: 400 W
Chancellor, County, Chancery, Court, Contact
10. 10 rows · The Chancellor of Germany is the political leader of Germany and the head …
11. At Chancellor Electric, we are more than an electrical supplier
12. Chancellor (Latin: cancellarius) is a title of various official positions in the governments of many nations
13. The original Chancellors were the cancellarii of Roman courts of justice—ushers, who sat at the cancelli or lattice work screens of a basilica or law court, which separated the judge and counsel from the audience.
Chancellors, Cancellarii, Courts, Cancelli, Court, Counsel
14. A former prosecutor, lawyer, Mayor, and two-term Governor of Connecticut, Chancellor Dannel P
15. Chancellor Malloy is leading the University of Maine System’s effort to unify Maine’s … Read More
16. Criser III is Chancellor of the State University System of Florida
17. He took office as Chancellor in January of 2014, fully dedicating himself to his …
18. Find 127 ways to say Chancellor, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. The VSCS Chancellor’s Office is home to all aspects of VSCS system governance and operations
20. The Chancellor of the Exchequer, often abbreviated to the Chancellor, is a high ranking Minister of the Crown within the Government of the United Kingdom, and head of Her Majesty's Treasury.As one of the four Great Offices of State, the Chancellor is a senior member of the British Cabinet.
Chancellor, Crown, Cabinet
21. As Chancellor, my job is to help those fourteen institutions be as successful as possible
22. The New York City Department of Education's Chancellor's Regulations are divided into four sections: Volume A covers student-related issues, Volume B covers schools-based budgeting, Volume C addresses employee issues and Volume D addresses parent and community involvement.
City, Chancellor, Covers, Community
23. Chancellor Marks spent her first 100 days listening to constituents across the university and throughout the community
Chancellor, Constituents, Community
24. CU Denver is seeking a Manager of Chancellor’s Office Operations to manage administrative and operational activities for the office.
25. Chancellor A Chancellor is appointed by the diocesan bishop to gather, arrange, and safeguard the curial archive
26. The Chancellor also serves as an ecclesiastical notary and secretary of the curia
27. Most canonical administrative matters are overseen by the Chancellor, with the assistance of a vice-Chancellor
28. The Chancellor’s responsibilities include: the composition and archiving of decrees
29. Before becoming Chancellor, Gardner served a combined total of 33 years in the Ohio Senate and House of Representatives
30. The Chancellor is the Chief Executive Officer of the State System and is responsible for its management
31. The Office of the Chancellor (OOC) is housed at the Dixon University Center in Harrisburg and includes the following offices:
32. Lane became Chancellor of Southern Illinois University Carbondale on July 1, 2020.
33. Guskiewicz, a neuroscientist, academic leader and concussion researcher, is the 12 th Chancellor of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Concussion, Chancellor, Carolina, Chapel
34. Prior to his appointment as Chancellor, Guskiewicz served as the interim Chancellor from February 2019 until December 2019.
35. Office of the Chancellor In a unanimous vote, the Riverside Community College District Board of Trustees appointed Wolde-Ab Isaac, Ph.D., Chancellor of RCCD, the fifth largest community college district in the state of California with colleges in the cities of Moreno Valley, Norco and Riverside.
Chancellor, Community, College, California, Colleges, Cities
36. As Chancellor of this great institution, it is my honor and pleasure to work alongside the best and brightest students pursuing higher education and to interact with them on a daily basis
37. Chancellor Juan Sánchez Muñoz
38. The Chancellor of Germany, officially the federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany (German: Bundeskanzler() der Bundesrepublik Deutschland), is the head of government and chief executive of Germany, as well as the commander in chief of the German Armed Forces during wartime
Chancellor, Chief, Commander
39. The Chancellor is elected by the Bundestag (lower house of the Federal Parliament) on the proposal …
40. The Chancellor provides leadership in higher education and stewardship of state and University System resources by promoting a statewide perspective on higher education that attends to the current and developing needs of the State, its citizens and students, and relates them effectively to the University System and its institutions.
Chancellor, Current, Citizens
41. Home › The University › Chancellor & Administrative Leadership
42. Chancellor & Administrative Leadership A Message from the Chancellor
43. It is the honor of a lifetime to serve as your Chancellor.
44. In 2004 he became vice Chancellor and dean of Indiana University–Purdue University Columbus, a position he held for three years
45. Paydar was appointed Chancellor of Indiana University East in 2007, serving in that role until he returned to IUPUI in 2012, when he was named the campus’s executive vice Chancellor and chief academic officer.
Chancellor, Campus, Chief
46. UofSC Aiken has launched a national search for its next Chancellor
47. Chancellor Institute is a post-secondary school that offers diploma programs in the nursing and allied health field
48. The Chancellor is the chief executive officer of the University of Kansas, overseeing campuses in Lawrence, Kansas City, Overland Park and Wichita in addition to research and educational centers in Topeka, Hutchinson, Parsons and elsewhere in the state.
Chancellor, Chief, Campuses, City, Centers
49. Chancellor DiStefano provides an update on University Hill actions
50. Chancellor and President Chancellor@syr.edu 315.443.2235
51. Barb Glover Interim Scheduler and Executive Assistant to the Chancellor [email protected] 315.443.2235
52. The Chancellor coordinates and maintains official Church records and reports, serves as Delegate for Catholic healthcare, Director of the Mission Office, and as Episcopal Delegate for Religious
Chancellor, Coordinates, Church, Catholic
53. Agrawal’s Chancellorship began June 20, 2018, after serving as interim provost at the University of Texas at San Antonio and dean of the College of Engineering.
54. The Chancellor is appointed by the Board of Regents to serve as chief executive officer for the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE)
55. As Chancellor, she is the System liaison with the governor, state legislators, and
56. Castro is Chancellor of the California State University system, the largest public four-year system of higher education in the United States
Castro, Chancellor, California
57. As Chancellor, he oversees 23 campuses, more than 482,000 students, and 53,000 faculty and staff
58. Michelle Marks has been Chancellor of CU Denver since July 1, 2020
59. The Chancellor Hotel on Union Square is a charming 137 room hotel located in the heart of San Francisco
60. Since 1914, the Chancellor has seen many improvements but one thing hasn't changed; it is still a classic boutique hotel serving guests who want to be surrounded by world class shopping, restaurants,and theatre at a good value.Every deluxe room, has been newly renovated in 2007 with
Chancellor, Changed, Classic, Class
61. Nancy Cantor was inaugurated the first female Chancellor of Syracuse University
62. Castro serves as the eighth Chancellor to lead the California State University (CSU)
Castro, Chancellor, California, Csu
63. Chancellor Paydar welcomes the opportunity to hear from students, faculty, staff, and members of the community
64. Office of the Chancellor University Hall, Suite 5010 301 University Boulevard Indianapolis, IN 46202-5146
chancellor (noun) · chancellors (plural noun) · Chancellor (noun) · Chancellors (plural noun)
The name Chancellor is of English origin. The meaning of Chancellor is "record keeper". Chancellor is generally used as a boy's name.
It is of French and Middle English origin, and the meaning of Chancellor is "office holder". Occupational name, surname and title of high office, as in the Lord Chancellor of England or the chancellor of a university.
Chancellor ( Latin: cancellarius) is a title of various official positions in the governments of many nations. The original chancellors were the cancellarii of Roman courts of justice-ushers, who sat at the cancelli or lattice work screens of a basilica or law court, which separated the judge and counsel from the audience. Sep 23 2019
Chancellor (education) A chancellor is a leader of a university or a college. This title is mainly used in the Commonwealth nations. In other countries, such as the United States, it is more common to call him/her the university president. The chancellor is often just a ceremonial figure.