1. Chairing In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. This input includes suggesting and approaching appropriate keynote speakers, reviewing abstract submissions, and Chairing …
3. Definition of Chairing in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Chairing mean? Information and translations of Chairing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
5. Chairing The act of having someone sit on a chair blindfolded and have one or more persons dick slap the person sitting in the face
6. The girl was blindfolded on her birthday and the football team just started Chairing her.
7. Knowing how to plan, prepare, and lead a meeting that you're Chairing …
8. Chairing is an honor, and should be treated as such
9. Chairing is about flexibility, it’s about altering your expectations and objectives depending on the conference you’re Chairing at and who you are Chairing with
10. Synonyms for Chairing include directing, leading, managing, conducting, controlling, moderating, overseeing, running, guiding and presiding over
Chairing, Conducting, Controlling
11. Chairing a Meeting In this section, the Institute offers resources for Chairing a meeting, codes of conduct, preparing for successful meetings and ideas on getting meetings back on track.
Chairing, Codes, Conduct
12. Now the gatherings have been deprived of some of their most characteristic features; and even the Chairing is almost forgotten
13. BYGONE CUMBERLAND AND WESTMORLAND DANIEL SCOTT This picture had evidently seen service as "a Chairing" in some English book
14. Chairing at a Model United Nations conference breaks down into four main responsibilities, running the software, conducting the debate, choosing the awards and giving feedback
Chairing, Conference, Conducting, Choosing
15. Chairing Meetings One of the most important roles of the Chairperson is steering a Management Committee through its business effectively and efficiently
Chairing, Chairperson, Committee
16. Read more about Chairing Meetings; Before the Meeting
17. Our Chairing Meetings Training Event Will Transform Your Meetings! Your Chairing Meetings Training Programme
18. Seven Tips for Chairing a Meeting
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Chairing, Chairs
20. Chairing a meeting means that you have to be in charge of keeping the meeting on topic and on schedule so that important information can be given and decisions can be made
Chairing, Charge, Can
21. 4 Chairing skills Why effective Chairing is important Meetings are a traditional and essential component of local government
22. Chairing an Academic Depa has been added to your Cart Add a gift receipt for easy returns
23. Chairing and presenting are two different jobs
24. Many translated example sentences containing "Chairing" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.
25. Best Practices for Chairing a Virtual AGM by Francesca Dosayla on April 30, 2020 and last update on July 20, 2020
26. When Chairing a virtual annual general meeting (AGM), the Chair needs to place special care to make the meeting successful
Chairing, Chair, Care
27. The skill of Chairing meetings is a key one that can greatly influence personal and organisational effectiveness
28. Sometimes this is justified but often not, and standards of Chairing vary widely
29. In this article the basic skills of Chairing meetings are identified, with emphasis being on the ways in
30. Chairing May 30, 2011 Long awaited (and slightly overdue), here is a short Chairing-"trailer" made as a tribute to the winning photo of our first "Best Chairing Photo Challenge"!
31. Chairing a meeting effectively is simply a case of making sure that you take account of all of the following responsibilities: Before the Meeting
32. India on Friday took a tacit swipe at Pakistan for backing cross-border terrorism as it announced it would be Chairing three key UN sanctions committees, including the Taliban sanctions committee
Cross, Chairing, Committees, Committee
33. Chairing a Hearing on the Right to Vote during the Pandemic On Wednesday, as Chairman of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, I presided at a hearing on the right to vote during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic
Chairing, Chairman, Constitution, Civil,
34. Chairing remote meetings can be stressful and awkward for everyone
35. This second edition of Academic Leadership: A Practical Guide to Chairing the Department is an extraordinarily comprehensive treatment of ways to address the variety of challenges facing department chairpersons in institutions from all types and sectors of higher education
Chairing, Comprehensive, Challenges, Chairpersons
36. Meetings can be dreadful and bad Chairing only makes them worse
37. In this course we provide practical tips for running meetings effectively based on our many years of Chairing meetings as psychologists around children with complex SEND needs.
Course, Chairing, Children, Complex
38. Jagadesh Kumar, Chairing the Academic Council meeting of …
1. (Furniture) a seat with a back on which one person sits, typically having four legs and often having arms. 2. an official position of authority: a chair on the board of directors. 3. the person chairing a debate or meeting: the speaker addressed the chair.
3. a position of authority, as of a judge or professor. 4. the person occupying a seat of office or authority, esp. the chairperson of a meeting. 5. (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank. 6. the chair, Informal. electric chair. 7. chairlift. 8. sedan chair. 9. to place or seat in a chair. 10. to install in office.
4. the person occupying a seat of office or authority, esp. the chairperson of a meeting. 5. (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank. 6. the chair, Informal. electric chair. 7. chairlift. 8. sedan chair. 9. to place or seat in a chair. 10. to install in office. 11. to preside over; act as chairperson of. 12.