1. Chafe definition is - irritate, vex
2. How to use Chafe in a sentence.
3. Chafe definition, to wear or abrade by rubbing: He Chafed his shoes on the rocks
4. Chafe: See: affront , aggravate , annoy , badger , bait , discommode , discompose , harass , harrow , incense , irritate , resent
5. 42 synonyms of Chafe from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 80 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Chafe: to make sore by continued rubbing.
7. The nipples, groin, feet, and armpits can also Chafe
8. Find 73 ways to say Chafe, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Chafee Foster Youth Eligibility Requirements
10. Chafe 'Chafe' is a 5 letter word starting with C and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Chafe'
Chafe, Crossword, Clues
11. Ori Chafe, Yukon River microwave radar contrasting 3 different years (collected by Sentinel-1) News
Chafe, Contrasting, Collected
12. ChafeX creates a durable, flexible, MicroLayer Structure to accomplish what the skin does with cellular structure
Chafex, Creates, Cellular
13. The result is Layers that Last so you can exercise in comfort, Chafe and blister free!
Can, Comfort, Chafe
14. The Chafe-Mat™, constructed with an outer layer of abrasion resistant ballistic nylon and soft porous underside, is an anti-Chafe device that protects the boat’s finish or wood rails from fender lines or mooring lines
15. Custom embroidery: Please email logo to: [email protected]Chafepro.com Acceptable formats: .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .EPS Allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Custom, Chafepro, Com
16. Chafe-Pro ® FS Chafe-Pro ® FS provides critical protection for high-performance mooring lines
17. It has the same great Chafe-Pro ® material, but is custom designed specifically for Samson to have a free-sliding fit.
18. Chafe-Pro ® FS is built to last
19. Looking for online definition of Chafe or what Chafe stands for? Chafe is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
20. Since Chafe-Pro ® ’s inception in 1991, we have continued to improve our product line
21. To that end we have been successful; today Chafe-Pro ® is regarded as the best chafing gear offered on the world market
22. Chafed, chaf·ing, Chafes v.tr
Chafed, Chaf, Chafes
23. To wear away or irritate by rubbing or friction: The collar Chafed my neck
24. To annoy; vex: "It Chafed him no end to be under obligation to her" (Carson McCullers)
25. To cause irritation by rubbing or friction: The high collar Chafed against my neck
Cause, Collar, Chafed
26. Inflections of 'Chafe' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Chafes v 3rd person singular chafing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Chafed v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Chafed v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Chafe, Conjugate, Chafes, Chafing, Chafed
27. See 4 authoritative translations of Chafe in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
28. Inflections of 'Chafe' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Chafes v 3rd person singular chafing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Chafed v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Chafed v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Chafe, Conjugate, Chafes, Chafing, Chafed
29. What does Chafe mean? The definition of Chafe means to rub for warmth, to the point of irritation or until worn away
30. Jane Chafed at the criticism for a long time afterward
31. Jerry Chafed for a while at what Ken had said.
32. Synonyms for Chafe in Free Thesaurus
33. 66 synonyms for Chafe: rub, scratch, scrape, rasp, abrade, be annoyed, rage, fume, be angry, fret, be
34. Jason Chafe in Amarillo, TX will help you get started after you complete a homeowners insurance online quote
35. ‘Chafe can be a problem around the upper thighs particularly in hot climates and on rough roads but this can be reduced by using petroleum jelly and has not generally been a significant problem.’ ‘These will absorb an awful lot of Chafe, and if they do Chafe though, veer just a little more line and a new piece of hose will be in the chock
Chafe, Can, Climates, Chock
36. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about Chafe Gear & Snubbers at the official West Marine online store
37. Chafe definition: If your skin Chafes or is Chafed by something, it becomes sore as a result of something Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Chafe, Chafes, Chafed
38. Here is Ronald Chafe’s obituary
39. We are sad to announce that on February 19, 2021, Ronald Chafe (Bay Bulls, Newfoundland) passed away
40. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Ronald Chafe …
41. Chafe Master™ Tubular Chafe Gear is the most popular option for protecting rope from abrasion
42. Our Chafe guard has a tight, smooth surface that resists abrasion and provides professional Chafe protection for ropes, hoses, and many other areas requiring wear protection.
43. To Chafe is to irritate or annoy
44. If your shoes Chafe you, they rub your skin raw
45. If you Chafe at the suggestion that you should be studying more, the suggestion rubs you the wrong way.
46. Definition of Chafe written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
47. Chafe is a crater on Mars named after Chafe in Zamfara State, Nigeria (2004 population, 10,100, 11.95ºN, 6.92ºE)
48. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Chafe Chafe / tʃeɪf / verb 1 [intransitive, transitive] RUB if a part of your body Chafes or if something Chafes it, it becomes sore because of something rubbing against it Wear a T-shirt under your wet suit to stop it chafing
Contemporary, Chafe, Chafes, Chafing
49. 2 [intransitive] WAIT to feel impatient or annoyed Chafe at/against
50. Another way to say Chafe? Synonyms for Chafe (other words and phrases for Chafe).
51. 66 synonyms for Chafe: rub, scratch, scrape, rasp, abrade, be annoyed, rage, fume, be angry, fret, be
52. After Capitol Riot, Lawmakers Chafe at Security Measures
chafe (verb) · chafes (third person present) · chafed (past tense) · chafed (past participle) · chafing (present participle)
chafe (noun) · chafes (plural noun)
The origins of the Chafe surname date back to the time of the Anglo-Saxon tribes of Britain. It comes from an early member of the family who was a bald headed man. Further research revealed that the name is derived from the French expression le chauve, which means "the bald one." Early Origins of the Chafe family
Definition of chafe. (Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : irritate, vex The noise of the children playing chafed her. 2 : to warm by rubbing especially with the hands. 3a : to rub so as to wear away : abrade the strap chafed his skin The boat chafed its sides against the dock.
The past tense of chafe is chafed. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of chafe is chafes. The present participle of chafe is chafing. The past participle of chafe is chafed.
What does 'Chafe under the yoke' mean? If you chafe under the yoke, something restricts your freedom and you resent it. ('Chafe under the harness' is also used.)