1. Relapses after Cessation of treatment are common
2. The Cessation of the snowstorm was a relief Recent Examples on the Web Be sheekee, a powerful Chippewa chief also called Buffalo or the Great Buffalo, is known for negotiating a land Cessation …
Cessation, Chippewa, Chief, Called
3. Noun a temporary or complete stopping; discontinuance: a Cessation of hostilities.
4. Cessation synonyms, Cessation pronunciation, Cessation translation, English dictionary definition of Cessation
5. A bringing or coming to an end; a ceasing: a Cessation of hostilities.
Coming, Ceasing, Cessation
6. the ending of a condition or the stopping of an activity: [ C usually sing ] a Cessation of violence (Definition of Cessation from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University …
Condition, Cessation, Cambridge, Content
7. Towards the end of the last decade of the nineteenth century there was for a time a Cessation of the continuous increase. ESSAYS IN PASTORAL MEDICINE AUSTIN MALLEY The Cessation of Welsh distractions had greatly favoured the advancement of Shrewsbury
Century, Cessation, Continuous
8. Patient discussion about Cessation
9. Washington State Pharmacy Association Tobacco Cessation Course Jeff Rochon is the Chief Executive Officer of the Washington State Pharmacy Association
Cessation, Course, Chief
10. In Christian theology, Cessationism is the view that the charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit, such as tongues, prophecy and healing, ceased being practiced early on in Church history
Christian, Cessationism, Charismatic, Ceased, Church
11. Cessationists usually believe the miraculous gifts were given only for the foundation of the Church, during the time between the coming of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost, c
Cessationists, Church, Coming
12. Cessation is an end to something, such as the stopping of a bad habit, like the Cessation of smoking. Cessation and cease sound alike and have similar meanings because they both come from the Latin word cessare, which means "to delay, to stop."
Cessation, Cease, Come, Cessare
13. Answer: Cessationism is the view that the “miracle gifts” of tongues and healing have ceased—that the end of the apostolic age brought about a Cessation of the miracles associated with that age
Cessationism, Ceased, Cessation
14. Most Cessationists believe that, while God can and still does perform miracles today, the Holy Spirit no longer uses individuals to perform
15. 25 synonyms of Cessation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Find another word for Cessation
17. Cessation: the stopping of a process or activity
18. In Jon Ruthven's On the Cessation of the Charismata and What's Wrong With Protestant Theology? the author contends for the continuation position and argues that the major proponent of Cessationism, B.B
Cessation, Charismata, Contends, Continuation, Cessationism
19. The Cessation of something is the stopping of it.
20. NEUROPSYCHIATRIC REACTIONS DURING SMOKING Cessation:-Serious neuropsychiatric reactions have occurred in patients taking bupropion for smoking Cessation
21. The Tobacco Prevention and Cessation program, launched in 2001, is aimed at reducing the burden of tobacco use by Arkansans. This program is charged with developing and implementing a statewide and comprehensive tobacco education, prevention and Cessation program.
Cessation, Charged, Comprehensive
22. Verbs for Cessation include surcease, surceased, surceases and surceasing
23. ‘The Cessation of Iraqi pumping has caused the price of petroleum to rise to $45 a barrel.’ ‘And yet there was no Cessation of anti-Semitism in the liberated country.’ ‘Ageing starts in 20s and Cessation of exercise by the elite sports people could contribute to this.’
Cessation, Caused, Country, Could, Contribute
24. According to Best Practices 2014, “encouraging and helping tobacco users to quit is the quickest approach to reducing tobacco-related disease, death, and healthcare costs.” Population-based interventions can dramatically increase access to proven Cessation treatment and …
Costs, Can, Cessation
25. Tobacco use is the leading cause of preventable death and disease in the U.S., making it critically important that prevention and Cessation programs are available to help people break their tobacco addiction for good.
Cause, Critically, Cessation
26. Adult Smoking Cessation Behaviors
27. • In-person counseling related to tobacco Cessation
28. • Quit for Life tobacco Cessation program
29. Visit the UMP website at ump.regence.com, select your group, then select Care programs within the Explore your benefits menu for more information about tobacco Cessation services.
Com, Care, Cessation
30. Combining smoking Cessation medications with counseling offers you the best chance of quitting — and staying tobacco-free
Combining, Cessation, Counseling, Chance
31. VA offers tobacco Cessation counseling, in person or over the phone, to talk about your tobacco use, ways to get tobacco out of your life, coping with triggers, and changing your lifestyle to remain tobacco-free.
Cessation, Counseling, Coping, Changing
32. Smoking Cessation: Create a quit-smoking plan
33. Tobacco Cessation counseling involves talking with a health care provider or counselor about your tobacco use and the role it plays in your daily routine so that you can figure out how to quit
Cessation, Counseling, Care, Counselor, Can
34. Cessation (countable and uncountable, plural Cessations) A ceasing or discontinuance, for example of an action, whether temporary or final
Cessation, Countable, Cessations, Ceasing
35. 1856, John Lothrop Motley, The Rise of the Dutch Republic it might be advisable to permit the temporary Cessation of the papal inquisition; 1630, John Hayward, The Life and Raigne of King Edward VI
36. Smoking Cessation or quitting smoking can be difficult due to physical and psychological dependence; both the habit and nicotine addiction are hard to break
37. Cessation of Employment means the termination of the Executive's employment with the Company, whether by voluntary or involuntary separation, retirement or death, and shall only be deemed to occur after the end of any Disability period under Article 6 and after any severance payment period during which the Executive receives severance based on an amount determined with regard to his prior salary.
38. Involution is marked by Cessation of oozing, subsidence of the papule and scar-like changes at the site of the lesion
39. The foal may, however, die from the Cessation of the placental circulation unless it is speedily delivered
40. After the Cessation of the andesitic eruptions, a quiescent period of great length ensued.
41. This page provides resources for the Cessation and control of tobacco use
42. You will find links to healthcare providers, programs for Cessation, reports from the Surgeon General, and a Data Deck providing charts and statistics regarding tobacco use in Arkansas.
43. FOH offers an affordable, effective, and comprehensive Tobacco Cessation Program, which can be customized to meet your agency's specific needs
Comprehensive, Cessation, Can, Customized
44. Smoking Cessation, usually called quitting smoking or stopping smoking, is the process of discontinuing tobacco smoking
45. Some of these services included diabetes management, anticoagulation therapy management, smoking Cessation, medication reconciliation services, hypertension and hyperlipidemia management
46. Only a few studies have been conducted on the effects of yoga for smoking Cessation
47. Cessation based on failure to submit evidence of continuance of disability as evidenced by an individual's whereabouts being unknown is justified when (1) a continuing disability determination is necessary, (2) a decision cannot be made on the basis of the medical and other evidence or record, and (3) following appropriate attempts to locate
Cessation, Continuance, Continuing, Cannot
48. Cessation quitlines, Web-based Cessation interventions, and in-clinic and local Cessation programs, can and should be incorporated into the 5 A’s approach
Cessation, Clinic, Can
49. Cessation - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
50. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cessation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
51. The USPSTF concludes that the evidence on pharmacotherapy interventions for tobacco smoking Cessation in pregnant persons is insufficient because few studies are available, and the balance of benefits and harms cannot be determined
Concludes, Cessation, Cannot
52. The USPSTF concludes that the evidence on the use of e-cigarettes for tobacco smoking Cessation in adults
Concludes, Cigarettes, Cessation
53. Smoking Cessation Unfiltered Pearls
54. The Kentucky Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Program offers several free resources for Kentuckians who want to quit using tobacco products, including cigarettes, e-cigarettes and vapes, cigars and dip, chew and other forms of smokeless tobacco
Cessation, Cigarettes, Cigars, Chew
55. The 1996 guideline, Smoking Cessation, Clinical Practice Guideline, No
56. 18, sponsored by the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, has been superseded by a new, updated Tobacco Cessation Guideline released by the Public Health Service in 2008
57. The information and treatment recommendations provided in the earlier Smoking Cessation Guideline products listed below are out …
58. The Cessation of the war will save the lives of millions
59. 🔊 My boss called me in his office to announce the Cessation of my job and to give me my compensation package
Called, Cessation, Compensation
60. 🔊 During the temporary Cessation of hostilities between the two nations, a mediator will work with the country leaders to draft a peace treaty
61. The Tobacco Cessation Change Package was created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with the purpose of
Cessation, Change, Created, Centers, Control, Cdc
62. Smoking Cessation Pipeline Highlights - 2021, provides the most up-to-date information on key pipeline products in the global Smoking Cessation market
63. General’s report on smoking Cessation, the 34th report on smoking and health since 1964, examines the most current research on this important issue, identifies barriers to continued success in reducing the prevalence of smoking across all populations, and summarizes evidence-based solutions that can help to eliminate those barriers.
Cessation, Current, Continued, Can