1. Certain definition is - fixed, settled
2. How to use Certain in a sentence
3. Certain provides the leading end-to-end Event Experience Platform empowering marketers to deliver engaging virtual and in-person attendee experiences.
4. 57 synonyms of Certain from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 71 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Certain definition, free from doubt or reservation; confident; sure: I am Certain he will come
Certain, Confident, Come
6. Certain, one of a handful of adjectives indicating full belief and trust that something is true, suggests that there are definite reasons that have freed one from doubt
7. Confident emphasizes the strength of the belief or the Certainty of expectation felt
8. Positive implies emphatic Certainty, which may even become overconfidence or dogmatism.
9. Drive measurable results with Certain’s suite of end-to-end Event Automation products
10. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Certain crossword clue
Crossword, Certain, Clue
11. CertainTeed Connect® All your CertainTeed roofing, siding, gypsum, ceilings and insulation information gathered in one convenient location
Certainteed, Connect, Ceilings, Convenient
12. CertainTeed vinyl siding offers exceptional durability with an industry-leading spectrum of fade-resistant colors and a Lifetime Limited Warranty
13. Usage Note: It is often claimed that Certain is an absolute term like unanimous or paramount and cannot be modified; something is either Certain or it is not.
Claimed, Certain, Cannot
14. Synonyms for Certain include positive, sure, assured, confident, absolute, categorical, conclusive, convinced, decisive and definite
Certain, Confident, Categorical, Conclusive, Convinced
15. Certain is a learning healthcare system headquartered in Washington State
16. Focused on evaluating the effectiveness and value of healthcare and keeping the patient's voice central, Certain is a revolutionary approach to improving quality through actionable research.
17. Free from doubt or reservation; confident: [ be + ~ + (that) clause] I'm Certain that I passed the test
Confident, Clause, Certain
18. [ be + ~ + of + verb-ing] She is Certain of winning.
19. Certain 'Certain' is a 7 letter word starting with C and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Certain' Clue Answer; Certain (4) SOME: Quite a (4) Four or five, say (4) An unspecified amount (4) An unspecified amount of (4) More than a few (4) Vague amount (4) Unspecified amount (4) Not all (4)
Certain, Crossword, Clues, Clue
20. Certain翻譯：無疑問的, 肯定的，無疑的；有把握的；確定的, 極有可能的, 不可避免地，必然地；極可能地, 指名的, 某個，某位, 有限度的, 有限的, （沒有指明或描述的）某，某個，某些, 一些，若干。了解更多。
21. What does Certain mean? Fixed, settled, or determined
22. When you're Certain, you're sure about something
23. When you raise your hand to give the answer, you feel Certain that you are correct.
24. Certain Dri is the #1 over the counter brand that doctors recommend for their patients with excessive sweating*, and is one of the original clinical antiperspirant brands
Certain, Counter, Clinical
25. Unlike other antiperspirant brands, Certain Dri offers several treatment options for people who suffer from excessive sweating, clinically known as hyperhidrosis.
26. ‘Mr Brown was Certain to win the seat, the only question was the size of the majority.’ ‘It acts as a Certain guarantee for the freedoms a writer needs, such as the air to breathe.’ ‘There's no more sure and Certain indication that you're not in control than this.’
27. Definition of Certain in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Certain mean? Information and translations of Certain in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
29. Word family (noun) Certainty ≠ unCertainty (adjective) Certain ≠ unCertain (adverb) Certainly ≠ unCertainly From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English cer‧tain1 /ˈsɜːtn $ …
Certainty, Certain, Certainly, Contemporary, Cer
30. Adults of any age with Certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19
Certain, Conditions, Causes, Covid
31. You use Certain to indicate that you are referring to one particular thing, person, or group, although you are not saying exactly which it is
32. There will be Certain people who'll say "I told you so!" You owe a Certain person a sum of money
33. 1300, "determined, fixed," from Old French Certain "reliable, sure, assured" (12c.), from Vulgar Latin *certanus, extended form of Latin certus "determined, resolved, fixed, settled," of things whose qualities are invariable, "established," also "placed beyond doubt, sure, true, proved; unerring, to be depended upon" (also source of Old French cert, Italian certo, Spanish
Certain, Certanus, Certus, Cert, Certo
34. There came a Certain poor widow
35. Hanani came, he and Certain men of Judah
36. In the latter sense, it is used as a noun; as, Certain also of your own poets have said
37. Definition of Certain written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
38. Synonyms for Certain in Free Thesaurus
39. 79 synonyms for Certain: sure, convinced, positive, confident, satisfied, assured, free from doubt
Certain, Convinced, Confident
40. ‘Mr Brown was Certain to win the seat, the only question was the size of the majority.’ ‘It acts as a Certain guarantee for the freedoms a writer needs, such as the air to breathe.’ ‘There's no more sure and Certain indication that you're not in control than this.’
41. You should make Certain of your facts debes asegurarte de que los datos son ciertos; to make Certain that asegurarse de que; I wanted to make absolutely Certain that this was the right number quería asegurarme del todo de que este número era el correcto; I made Certain that he kept his promise me aseguré de que cumpliese su promesa
Certain, Ciertos, Correcto, Cumpliese
42. Phase 2 groups: Individuals 16 and older with two or more of Certain medical conditions (defined below) are in Group 2 of Phase 2.
43. * Based on a 2015 independent study, Certain Dri ® is the #1 doctor recommended brand with the #1 doctor recommended ingredient for excessive sweating
44. Who is Certain Dri ® Prescription Strength Clinical for? Anyone suffering from hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating looking for the strongest protection available without a prescription.
45. Certainty to, a Certain intent in general, is a greater degree of Certainty than the last, and means what upon a fair and reasonable construction may be called Certain, without recurring to possible facts which do not appear; 9 Johns.
Certainty, Certain, Construction, Called
46. Certain Check-In is a simple, lightweight app to check attendees in to your events running on the Certain Platform
47. With our all-new application, you can: - Check in attendees for events configured in Certain
Can, Check, Configured, Certain
48. - Instantly sync information back to Certain
49. Certain Dri is the #1 over-the-counter brand that doctors recommend for their patients with excessive sweating and is one of the original clinical antiperspirant brands
Certain, Counter, Clinical
50. Certain Dri offers three levels of protection to help sufferers manage their excessive sweating
51. Certain Dri Prescription Strength Clinical Antiperspirant contains 12% Aluminum
Certain, Clinical, Contains
52. An annuity Certain is an investment that provides a series of regular payments for a set period of time to the investor or the investor's beneficiary.
53. White House lifts Trump order that temporarily banned Certain immigrant visas during pandemic
54. Paycheck Protection Program Borrower’s Disclosure of Certain Controlling Interests
55. Individuals aged 16-64 that have Certain medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus Pre-K to 12 educators and staff …
56. Information about Form 1099-G, Certain Government Payments (Info Copy Only), including recent updates, related forms, and instructions on how to file
57. Federal, state, or local governments file Form 1099-G if they made Certain payments, or if they received Commodity Credit Corporation loan payments.
Certain, Commodity, Credit, Corporation
58. As adjectives the difference between Certain and possible is that Certain is sure, positive, not doubting while possible is (usuallynot comparable) able but not Certain to happen; not impossible
59. As a determiner Certain is having been determined but unspecified the quality of some particular subject or object which is known by the speaker to have been specifically singled out among similar
60. Definition and synonyms of Certain from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
61. This is the British English definition of Certain.View American English definition of Certain.
62. CMS believes prior authorization for Certain hospital OPD services will ensure that Medicare beneficiaries continue to receive medically necessary care – while protecting the Medicare Trust Fund from improper payments and, at the same time, keeping the medical necessity documentation requirements unchanged for providers.
Cms, Certain, Continue, Care
63. We've got 25 rhyming words for Certain » What rhymes with Certain? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Certain.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Certain, Composing, Coming
64. Advance reviews of Certain to Win Certain to Win [Sun Tzu´s prognosis for generals who follow his advice] develops the strategy of the late US Air Force Colonel John R
Use certain in a sentence. adjective. The definition of certain is being absolutely sure of something, or something you are confident about, or to identify someone ("that certain person") who isn't explicitly named. An example of certain is when you are confident that you let the dogs in earlier.
Very certain would probably be he believes he knows, but thinks there is small chance he could be wrong. All but certain means he is sure he knows, and would be very surprised to find out he is wrong. Certain means he knows, and to find out otherwise would blow his mind.
Definition of certainty 1 : something that is certain 2 : the quality or state of being certain especially on the basis of evidence 1 : something that is sure Victory was a certainty. 2 : the quality or state of being sure She answered with certainty.