1. See synonyms for: Cerebrate / cerebration on Thesaurus.com verb (used with or without object), cer·e·brat·ed, cer·e·brat·ing
2. Aleem Ahmed said that science enables people to Cerebrate and work rationally, which is necessary for common people to understand science as it is of fundamental value for a knowledge-based economy and a knowledge-driven progressive …
3. Find 13 ways to say Cerebrate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. The Cerebrate lessons for students are engaging, easy to use and written by a team of educators who understand the pressures in the classroom
5. Unlike most larger firms at Cerebrate law, we spend the time getting to know our clients and ensuring that we fully understand their goals
6. Cerebrate As the most intelligent creature in the Swarm, Cerebrate Gumball has evolved for thousands of years and possesses a very strong mental ability
7. Cerebrate This Cerebrate was the player character of Episode II, entrusted to watch over Sarah Kerrigan after her implantation inside a chrysalis. It was slain by Tassadar on Char during the zerg invasion of Aiur
8. The young Cerebrate had yet to assert an individual personality, or merit a name through extended service.
9. DeCerebrate posture is an abnormal body posture that involves the arms and legs being held straight out, the toes being pointed downward, and the head and neck being arched backward. The muscles are tightened and held rigidly
10. Cerebrate / README.md Hi there 👋 I'm Alistair Young, a hacker (primarily working with C# and python, along with home automation using CircuitPython and Arduino), maker, and science fiction writer originally from the UK, but now of Wichita, KS.
11. Cerebrate is a fancy, old-fashioned way to say "ponder" or "think really hard." When you're completing the essay section of a test, you should leave yourself enough time to Cerebrate before you start writing
12. If you love to Cerebrate, you may want to be a philosopher some day, spending your time thinking and reasoning about various subjects.
13. Cerebrate is an advanced formulation of high-grade organic extracts with proven benefits on brain function, health and memory recall
14. Definition of Cerebrate in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Cerebrate mean? Information and translations of Cerebrate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
16. See authoritative translations of Cerebrate in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
17. To think then is to Cerebrate and to worry is to Cerebrate intensely, and worry is overwork of the most disastrous kind.: All the arms of tourism are going to converge to discuss sustainable tourism issues, its future and to Cerebrate on matters that will ensure the future development of world tourism.: They are a group of westernised and middleclass or petit-bourgeois intellectuals who
18. Cerebrate is an open-source platform meant to act as a trusted contact information provider and interconnection orchestrator for other security tools
19. By Cerebrate • Updated 23 days ago
20. What is the definition of Cerebrate? What is the meaning of Cerebrate? How do you use Cerebrate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Cerebrate?
21. Cerebrate is an up and coming tool we’re developing as part of the MeliCERTes project, aiming to ease the management of both larger sharing communities as well as a set of local tools
22. Cerebrate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
23. Inflections of ' Cerebrate ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
24. Synonyms for Cerebrate include cogitate, contemplate, think, deliberate, ratiocinate, reflect, ponder, reason, mull over and use one's head
25. Cerebrate definition: to use the mind ; think ; ponder ; consider Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Cerebrate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
27. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Cerebrate…
28. What is the definition of Cerebrate? What is the meaning of Cerebrate? How do you use Cerebrate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Cerebrate?
29. What does Cerebrate mean? To use the power of reason; think
30. Dictionary entry overview: What does Cerebrate mean? • Cerebrate (verb) The verb Cerebrate has 1 sense:
31. Use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments Familiarity information: Cerebrate used as a …
32. The death of a Cerebrate causes the Overmind to lose control of its respective brood, which will then run amok
33. As the highest ranking Cerebrate, Daggoth was a tactical genius in command of the Tiamat Brood, the largest and most powerful brood
34. Cerebrate aims to achieve, like a parachute, an opening of creative minds inside and outside LBSIM
35. It is a first-time humble initiative by the budding young minds of Cerebrate (LBSIM Strategy Club) to create a public documented forum integrating the realm of Strategy based on theory and experiences.
36. Check out Cerebrate's art on DeviantArt
37. Cerebrate recommends Mientras Espero - Café&Galería
38. The Cerebrate was a leader, a strategist, not a fighter.
39. I guess politics never stops even when we Cerebrate the life of a crucial in our history.
40. They argue, that the states have the power to regulate the particulars of licensing a religous ceremony that alters the legal status of the folk involved, they Cerebrate a court
41. "Cerebrate is a diabolical enhancement of a classic principle
42. Practical and deceptive in application." Ken Weber "From the minds of two of most creative guys in mentalism, Richard Mark and Marc Salem, Cerebrate is a well crafted system that works perfectly in completely impromptu situations and is equally suitable for stage and platform work.
43. DeCerebrate [de-ser´ĕ-brāt] 1
44. DeCerebrate rigidity a posture found in those with lesions of the upper part of the brainstem or severe bilateral lesions of the
45. Speaking to delegates, Wilson said the union movement had much to Cerebrate in its recent victories against two Australian corporates Progressive Enterprises and Spotless Services, and in political gains like improvements to annual holidays, minimum wages and paid parental leave.
46. Bobby Fresh Cerebrate Kids Apparel
47. Bobby Fresh Cerebrate Home Goods
48. Buy Christmas Stocking 18" Plain Red and White Plush Faux Fur Cuff Felt Christmas Decorations Cerebrate a Holiday Fireplace Decor Family Party Accessory with Hanging Tag 18 inch Blank Set of 3 Pack: Stockings & Holders - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
49. Synonyms for Cerebrate in Free Thesaurus
50. 8 synonyms for Cerebrate: cogitate, deliberate, ratiocinate, reflect, speculate, think, cogitate
Cerebrate is a verb meaning "to use the mind." MORE VIDEOS FROM DICTIONARY.COM
[Back-formation from cerebration, act of thinking, from Latin cerebrum, brain; see cerebrum .] cer′e·bra′tion n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Celebrate definition is - to perform (a sacrament or solemn ceremony) publicly and with appropriate rites. How to use celebrate in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of celebrate.
transitive verb 1 : to perform (a sacrament or solemn ceremony) publicly and with appropriate rites A priest celebrates Mass. 2 a : to honor (an occasion, such as a holiday) especially by solemn ceremonies or by refraining from ordinary business The nation celebrates Memorial Day.