1. Cephal (o)- word element [Gr.], head. Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition
2. The word part Cephal- or Cephalo- means head
3. Variants of this affix include (-Cephalic), (-Cephalus), and (-Cephaly)
Cephalic, Cephalus, Cephaly
4. Words Beginning With (Cephal-) or (Cephalo-) Cephalad (Cephal-ad): Cephalad is a directional term used in anatomy to indicate …
Cephal, Cephalo, Cephalad
5. Found 971 words containing Cephal
6. Browse our Scrabble Word Finder, Words With Friends cheat dictionary, and WordHub word solver to find words that contain Cephal
Cheat, Contain, Cephal
7. Or use our Unscramble word solver to find your best possible play! Related: Words that start with Cephal, Words that end in Cephal Scrabble Words With Friends WordHub Crossword 31 letter
8. Cephalexin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, urinary tract infections and bone infections
9. Cephalexin is used to treat infections in adults and children who are at least 1 year old.
10. Above are the results of unscrambling Cephal
11. We found a total of 58 words by unscrambling the letters in Cephal.
12. This medication is known as a Cephalosporin antibiotic
13. Applies to Cephalexin: oral capsule, oral powder for suspension, oral tablet Side effects requiring immediate medical attention Along with its needed effects, Cephalexin may cause some unwanted effects
Cephalexin, Capsule, Cause
14. Verify coded claims data with evidenced based clinical edit engine and internal Cephal edit to ensure the accuracy of claim submission which will result in maximum claims pay out in first submission; You will be able to monitor the progress and review the status of claims real on time on Cephal online system.
Coded, Claims, Clinical, Cephal, Claim
15. Cephal- is a combining form used like a prefix meaning “head.” It is often used in medical and scientific terms
16. Cephal- comes from the Greek kephalḗ, meaning “head.” Cephal- is a variant of …
17. Cephal Lorentus (At Vordakai's Tomb) is a character in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
18. (Redirected from Cephalhematoma) A Cephalohaematoma is a hemorrhage of blood between the skull and the periosteum of any age human, including a newborn baby secondary to rupture of blood vessels crossing the periosteum
Cephalhematoma, Cephalohaematoma, Crossing
19. Cephal is a prescription medicine that belongs to a class of medicines called Cephalosporin Antibacterials.Cephalosporin antibacterials are an antibiotic class of medicines which are used to treat bacterial infections such as kidney and urinary tract infections, …
Cephal, Class, Called, Cephalosporin
20. "Cephalic Disorders Fact Sheet", NINDS, Publication date September 2003
21. Back to: Cephalic Disorders Information Page See a list of all NINDS disorders
22. Cephalohematoma (CH) is a collection of blood between a baby’s scalp and the skull
Cephalohematoma, Ch, Collection
23. Cephalohematoma (CH) is a traumatic subperiosteal haematoma that occurs underneath the skin
24. Cephalo- is a combining form used like a prefix meaning “head.” It is often used in medical and scientific terms
25. Cephalo- comes from the Greek kephalḗ, meaning “head.” What are variants of Cephalo-?
26. How to say Cephal in English? Pronunciation of Cephal with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning and more for Cephal.
27. Cephal (250mg) (Cephalexin) Drug Price and Information Cephal (250mg) is a first-generation Cephalosporin antibiotic, prescribed for susceptible infections
Cephal, Cephalexin, Cephalosporin
28. Cephalosporins are contraindicated in patients with a history of major hypersensitivity to other Cephalosporins
29. Cross-reactivity with penicillins and other classes of beta-lactams including other Cephalosporins is less common than previously thought, especially among patients who have had mild (nonanaphylactic) reactions to penicillins.
Cross, Classes, Cephalosporins, Common
30. Cephal Lorentus (At Vordakai's Tomb) is a character in Pathfinder: Kingmaker
31. Cephal- definition: → Cephalo- Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
32. Home / medterms medical dictionary a-z list / Cephal- definition Medical Definition of Cephal-Medical Author: William C
33. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR; Cephal-: Prefix indicating the head
34. Cephalic disorders (from the Greek word κεφαλή, meaning "head") are congenital conditions that stem from damage to, or abnormal development of, the budding nervous system.Cephalic means "head" or "head end of the body".Cephalic disorders are not necessarily caused by a single factor, but may be influenced by hereditary or genetic conditions, nutritional deficiencies, or by environmental
Cephalic, Congenital, Conditions, Caused
35. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Cephal- on pronouncekiwi
36. Pronouncekiwi - How To Pronounce Cephal- pronouncekiwi
37. Have a fact about Cephal- ? Write it here to share it with the entire community
38. Before vowels, Cephal-, word-forming element meaning "head, skull, brain," Modern Latin combining form of Greek kephalē "head, uppermost or top part, source," from PIE *ghebh-el-(source also of Tocharian spal "head;" Old High German gebal "skull;" also, via the notion of "front," Gothic gibla, Old Norse gafl "side of a facade").
39. Cephalad definition is - toward the head or anterior end of the body.
40. A list of words that start with Cephal (words with the prefix Cephal)
41. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Cephal - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Cephal.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Cephal, words that contain Cephal.
42. Cephalus, in Greek mythology, son of Hermes and Herse, daughter of Cecrops, king of Athens
43. Cephal is a clothing store which is located at Kumaripati, opposite to Ncell Centre.we provide fashionable clothes and shoes to all age group.
Cephal, Clothing, Centre, Clothes
44. Cephal/o medical definition, flashcards and ICD-10 codes
45. Cephalization definition is - a tendency in the evolution of organisms to concentrate the sensory and neural organs in an anterior head.
46. Cephal - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
47. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cephal, Cephalo prefix prefix: Added to front of word stem--for example, unsaid = un+said
48. (head) céfalo prefijo, sufijo: For example: Cephalopod, Cephalalgic
49. Https://www.amazon.com/Mosbys-Medical-Dictionary-Mosby/dp/0323414257?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=maturecolors2-20Cephal-Cephal-: …
50. Not having a head or a clearly defined head: Earthworms are obviously aCephalous insects
51. A reference to being without a leader or chief: After the chairperson of the Board of Education resigned, the Board was aCephalous until an interim replacement was appointed
The word root cephal/o means 'head.' A term using this word root is 'cephalic,' meaning 'pertaining to the head.'. Cerebr/o is the word root for 'cerebrum,' which is the largest part of the brain.
Cephalo- is a combining form used like a prefix meaning "head." It is often used in medical and scientific terms. Cephalo- comes from the Greek kephalḗ, meaning "head." What are variants of cephalo-?
Medical Definition of cephalic 1 : of or relating to the head 2 : directed toward or situated on or in or near the head Other Words from cephalic