1. Censed, cens·ing, cens·es 1
2. Censed meaning Simple past tense and past participle of cense.
3. Censed, cens·ing, cens·es 1
4. Definition of Censed in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Censed mean? Information and translations of Censed in the most comprehensive …
6. [ sens ] verb (used with object), Censed, censing
7. Find 1258 ways to say IN Censed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Above are the results of unscrambling Censed
9. We found a total of 37 words by unscrambling the letters in Censed.
10. Censed is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 9 points
11. Censed is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 11 points. Censed is a 6 letter medium Word starting with C and ending with D
12. 5 letter Words made out of Censed
13. A list of words that contain Censed, and words with Censed in them.This page brings back any words that contain the word or letter you enter from a large scrabble dictionary
14. We also have lists of Words that end with Censed, and words that start with Censed
15. LyCensed is an online platform for managing pest control technician certifications and licenses. With LyCensed, you'll dramatically reduce the administrative overhead of maintaining technician licenses while increasing accuracy and confidence.
16. Unscrambling Censed through our powerful word unscrambler yields 36 different words
17. 36 anagrams of Censed were found by unscrambling letters in C E N S E D
18. Words created with Censed, words starting with Censed, words start Censed
19. Censed physician, or dentist that establishes the parameters for the provision of care or for the performance of a procedure
20. — English words, define in German — Censed V
21. Find more ways to say in-Censed, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. Definition of liCensed : having a valid license required to engage in a particular business, occupation, or activity liCensed drivers a liCensed cosmetologist A liCensed anesthesiologist must always be in the facility, though, depending on the procedure, not necessarily in …
23. The deacon is not Censed — or should not be Censed — at the reading of the gospel
24. To be liCensed by the board as a speech-language pathologist or audiologist an individual must: Have earned a post-graduate degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology from a school or program determined by the board to be equivalent to those accredited by the Council on Professional Standards of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA);
25. Censed.com This domain is available for sale! Need a price instantly? Contact us now
26. Censed censer censing censor censored censorial censoring censorious censoriously cense in Kurdish Kurmanji English-Kurdish Kurmanji dictionary
27. Censed Turnip uploaded a video 3 years ago 13:27
28. Censed Turnip (Arena 2) - Duration: 13 minutes, 27 seconds
29. L:Censed for reuse under the Creative Commons Licence Spanish Point memorial commemorating the area off the coast of Scotland where much …
30. We are fully liCensed and insured
31. Unl ess ot herwi se not ed, S F US D Mat h Core Curri cul um i s l i Censed under t he C reat i ve Commons A t t ri but i on 4
32. I am wri t i ng i n support of S B 1022 wherei n Li Censed B ehavi or A nal yst s wi l l be added as a t el eheal t h provi der
33. Paco Boya is Secretary General for the Demographic Challenge in #Miteco and in his village, Les del Valle D ' Aran, also experienced a major demographic crisis, reaching out to have 400 inhabitants, which he has seen reversed now counting with a population that has 1.000 people Censed.
v.t. censed, cens•ing. to burn incense near or in front of; perfume with incense. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved. 1. Want to thank TFD for its existence?
Define cense. cense synonyms, cense pronunciation, cense translation, English dictionary definition of cense. tr.v. censed, cens·ing, cens·es 1. To perfume with incense. 2. To burn incense to.
Definition of censer. : a vessel for burning incense especially : a covered incense burner swung on chains in a religious ritual.