1. Cave definition is - a natural chamber or series of chambers in the earth or in the side of a hill or cliff
Cave, Chamber, Chambers, Cliff
2. Cave synonyms, Cave pronunciation, Cave translation, English dictionary definition of Cave
3. Cave definition, a hollow in the earth, especially one opening more or less horizontally into a hill, mountain, etc
4. 5 synonyms of Cave from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Cave: a naturally formed underground chamber with …
6. Eventually, some of the passages become large enough to earn the distinction of "Cave"
7. Most of these solutional Caves require more than 100,000 years to widen large enough to hold a human.
8. The Center for Advanced Vehicle and Extreme Environment Electronics (Cave 3) at Auburn University is dedicated to working with industry in developing and implementing new technologies for the packaging and manufacturing of electronics with special emphasis on the cost, harsh environment and reliability requirements of the vehicle industry.
Center, Cave, Cost
9. Located 30 miles southwest of Grants Pass on Hwy 199, Cave Junction is a colorful small town that is quickly growing
10. It offers access to the Oregon Caves, which are located 20 miles east of town off Hwy 46
11. The Illinois River borders Cave Junction on the west.
12. When water with minerals in it drips onto the Cave floor, stalagmites grow upward
13. Water dripping through the Cave’s roof leaves minerals behind that form hanging stalactites
14. Water wears away rock in a process called erosion to form Caves.
15. FeltCave Wool Cat Cave Bed (Medium), Handcrafted from 100% Merino Wool, Eco-Friendly Felt Cat Cave for Indoor Cats and Kittens 4.8 out of 5 stars 758 $49.99 $ 49
Cat, Cave, Cats
16. Cave Blast is created by SnoutUp Games based in Lithuania
17. Cave was incorporated in the 1980s, and was first included in the 1990 census, when the population was ten.
18. Cave is a rural place located at (39.022986, -91.058936 According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.99 square miles (2.56 km 2), of which 0.96 square miles (2.49 km 2) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.08 km 2) is water.
19. Find 9 ways to say Cave, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. VITICULTURE & ENOLOGY Cave is a 501(c)6 non-profit committed to furthering the Colorado wine and grape growing industry! CLASSIFIEDS BOARD BE A Cave MEMBER Looking to buy or sell equipment or grapes? Take a look at the Cave Classifieds Board today! You must be a current Cave member to post a classified.
Cave, Committed, Colorado, Classifieds, Current, Classified
21. The doors of Cave B Inn & Spa opened in 2005 to rave reviews
22. After 12 years, in 2017, Vince & Carol Bryan made the decision to sell the Cave B Inn & Spa (& Tendrils restaurant) to the Yi family, while retaining the Cave B Estate Winery, Vineyards, Stage B Amphitheater & undeveloped lands.
23. Things to Do in Cave City, Kentucky: See Tripadvisor's 9,947 traveler reviews and photos of Cave City tourist attractions
24. We have reviews of the best places to see in Cave City
25. Rolling hills, deep river valleys, and the worlds longest known Cave system
26. Mammoth Cave National Park is home to thousands of years of human history and a rich diversity of plant and animal life, earning it the title of UNESCO World Heritage Site and International Biosphere Reserve.
27. A helictite is a speleothem found in limestone Caves that changes its axis from the vertical at one or more stages during its growth
28. If a ceiling, roof, or other structure Caves in, it breaks and falls into the space below: 2…
29. Tours are walking tours consisting of a 3/4 mile hike and a total of 160 total stairs going down to and coming back up from the Cave * Due to the amount of stairs, the tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessable *Pictures are encouraged *Please wear hiking shoes and bring a light jacket as temperatures in the Cave are below freezing
Consisting, Coming, Cave
30. The Cave Laboratory at Columbia University is dedicated to the development of advanced vision systems
31. A Cave (also known as Cavern) is a common terrain feature that generates in the Overworld and the Nether.Caves are usually found underground
Cave, Cavern, Common, Caves
32. They are open spaces of various sizes and shapes that often intersect with each another or with different generated structures, creating vast Cave systems.They usually feature plenty of ores and are great places to gather resources, but can …
Creating, Cave, Can
33. Things to Do in Cave Creek, Arizona: See Tripadvisor's 12,409 traveler reviews and photos of Cave Creek tourist attractions
34. We have reviews of the best places to see in Cave Creek
35. Go check out these 15 beautiful Caves they are natural wonders one filled with huge crystals and one that the largest ice Cave ever!Subscribe for new videos
Check, Caves, Crystals, Cave
36. A Cave is a natural hollow space under the ground that has an opening large enough for a person to enter
37. Caves range in size from tiny passages to huge systems of connected “rooms” and tunnels
38. The world’s longest Cave system is Mammoth Cave, in the U.S
39. Oscar nominee Feras Fayyad (“Last Men in Aleppo”) delivers an unflinching story of the Syrian war with his powerful new documentary, The Cave
40. For besieged civilians, hope and safety lie underground inside the subterranean hospital known as the Cave, where pediatrician and managing physician Dr
41. An Aladdin's Cave A place full of treasures
42. (In The Arabian Nights, Aladdin finds a magic lamp in a Cave.) I know you think your garage is full of junk, but to an antiques collector like me, it's an Aladdin's Cave! See also: Cave Cave in 1
43. Cave diving is underwater diving in water-filled Caves.It may be done as an extreme sport, a way of exploring flooded Caves for scientific investigation, or for the search for and recovery of divers lost while diving for one of these reasons.
44. Cave divers are a special breed of people – very serious, focused, and meticulous when it comes to pursuing their pastime
45. They have to be, because Cave diving is a very unforgiving activity that can make you very dead very quickly if you don’t keep your wits about you, plan your dive, and dive your plan.
46. Cave of the Mounds National Natural Landmark is located in beautiful Dane County, Wisconsin
47. We were able to get the kids out of the house before the roof Caved in
48. I hardly remember the end of the marathon because I Caved in as soon as I crossed the finish line
49. 'The Cave' is not a documentary that is going to make history, but it is a crude portrait of a true story that deserved further dissemination
50. Centipedes, Cave spiders, salamanders and Cavefish feed on insects smaller than them
Centipedes, Cave, Cavefish
51. Some Cave centipedes grow so large, they've been spotted feasting on bats [source: Krajick]
52. Because there are more animals and organisms at the bottom of the Cave food chain than at the top, it might be better to call it the Cavefood pyramid
Cave, Chain, Call, Cavefood
53. Caves tend to have Rock- and Ground-type Pokémon, although Pokémon based on Cave-dwelling specimens such as Zubat may also be found
54. Caves can be found in every region of the Pokémon world
55. Altamira, Cave in northern Spain famous for its magnificent prehistoric paintings and engravings
56. The Cave, discovered by a hunter in 1868, was
57. Chauvet Cave (also known as Chauvet-Pont d'Arc) is currently the oldest known rock art site in the world, apparently dating to the Aurignacian period in France, about 30,000 to 32,000 years ago
Chauvet, Cave, Currently
58. The Cave is located in the Pont-d'Arc Valley of Ardèche, France, at the entrance of the Ardèche gorges between the Cevennes and Rhone valleys.
Cave, Che, Cevennes
59. The purpose of Cave art, particularly Upper Paleolithic Cave art, is widely debated
60. Cave art is most often associated with the work of shamans—religious specialists who may have painted the walls in memory of past or support of future hunting trips.
61. Cave In is an American rock band that formed in 1995, in Methuen, Massachusetts
cave (noun) · caves (plural noun)
cave (verb) · caves (third person present) · caved (past tense) · caved (past participle) · caving (present participle)
Cave Name Meaning. English (of Norman origin) and northern French: nickname for a bald man, from Anglo-Norman French cauf ‘bald’. Compare Chaffee. English: habitational name from a place in East Yorkshire called Cave, apparently from a river name derived from Old English caf ‘swift’.
To 'cave in' is like to give in to whatever it is. A person might be putting some kind of pressure on another person, which could cause them to 'cave in'. Alternatively, you could even be putting pressure on yourself, as in 'I'm not going to have that snack,', and then you 'cave in'.
Definition of cave. (Entry 1 of 3) 1 : a natural chamber or series of chambers in the earth or in the side of a hill or cliff.
1. cave - a geological formation consisting of an underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea. cavern - a large cave or a large chamber in a cave. cove - small or narrow cave in the side of a cliff or mountain.