See also: Cautiously
1. Cautiously adverb carefully, alertly, discreetly, tentatively, warily, prudently, judiciously, guardedly, circumspectly, watchfully, vigilantly, cagily (informal), mindfully The government has reacted Cautiously …
2. In a careful and well-considered way that avoids risk: He moved slowly and Cautiously along the dark rocky path
3. She said Cautiously, "You may be right." He urged the company to proceed Cautiously …
4. 12 synonyms and near synonyms of Cautiously from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 antonyms and near antonyms
5. Find another word for Cautiously.
6. Gilbert is Cautiouslyoptimistic that the acquisition will be earnings positive sooner rather than later
7. We have found cross sectional age differences which we Cautiously, yet venturesomely, interpret in a developmental way
8. All around us, Berliners were letting off fireworks, firecrackers, noisemakers and rockets, and none too Cautiously.
9. We found 13 answers for “Cautiously”
10. This page shows answers to the clue Cautiously.Cautiously may be defined as “With caution or prudence“(adv.)In a cautious manner“Cautiously In a cautious manner, with caution”
11. Synonyms for Cautiously are for example cagily, carefully and charily.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
12. 'Cautiously' is a 10 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Cautiously' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cautiously We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cautiously will help you to finish your crossword today.
13. Synonyms for Cautiously in Free Thesaurus
14. 16 synonyms for Cautiously: carefully, alertly, discreetly, tentatively, warily, prudently
15. The police officer Cautiously approached the unattended bag and peered inside, then tossed it in the trash
16. One wolf, long and lean and gray, advanced Cautiously, in a friendly manner, and Buck recognized the wild brother with whom he had run for a night and a day
17. (The Call of the Wild, by Jack London) He did not come at once into the library, so I went Cautiously to my own room and found him making the bed
18. 1 day ago · As a pulmonary and critical care physician, I had made the point that researchers and journalists should speak more Cautiously about a still-mysterious condition …
19. Synonyms for Cautiously include alertly, discreetly, tentatively, carefully, circumspectly, guardedly, judiciously, prudently, warily and watchfully
20. Origin of Cautiously Optimistic
21. Cautiously (adverb) in the sense of carefully The government has reacted Cautiously to the report.
22. Cautiously optimistic Generally confident regarding a situation and/or its outcome while still maintaining a readiness for possible difficulties or failure
23. I've prepared for this exam for weeks, so I'm feeling Cautiously optimistic that it will turn out well
24. It's best to be Cautiously optimistic when starting any new business
25. Definition of Cautiously in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Cautiously mean? Information and translations of Cautiously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
27. Being Cautiously optimistic means that a person is optimistic only if there's quite a big chance that everything will turn out fine
28. He nibbled the biscuit Cautiously
29. Bankers are Cautiously optimistic about the country's economic future.
30. How many syllables in Cautiously? 9 5 6 8 3 1 7 4 2 syllables
31. Divide Cautiously into syllables: cau-tious-ly Stressed syllable in Cautiously: cau-tious-ly How to say Cautiously: How to pronounce Cautiously
32. Wondering why Cautiously is …
33. What is the opposite of Cautiously? Antonyms for Cautiously (opposite of Cautiously).
34. Definition and synonyms of Cautiously optimistic from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
35. This is the British English definition of Cautiously optimistic.View American English definition of Cautiously optimistic.
36. What does Cautiously mean? In a cautious manner
37. (adverb) Cautiously her fingers felt the ground around her and touched the cold steel barrel.
38. ‘The film is Cautiously optimistic in its portrayal of how intense love can transcend death.’ ‘The camera is now a portal through which we may spy Cautiously on his hapless world of emotionally isolated human beings.’ ‘I strolled Cautiously toward it and twisted the doorknob carefully.’
39. Find 3 ways to say Cautiously, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
40. Definition of Cautiously optimistic in the Idioms Dictionary
41. What does Cautiously optimistic expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
42. Use Cautiously in patients with CV or cerebrovascular disease, seizure disorders, suicidal thoughts, hepatic or renal impairment, or history of mania or hypomania
43. Use Cautiously in patients with conditions that predispose them to hypotension, such as dehydration, hypovolemia, or antihypertensive therapy.
44. Cautiously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (carefully, prudently) avec précaution loc adv locution adverbiale: groupe de mots qui servent d'adverbe
45. Some of the world's most powerful countries issued a rare unified call for better vaccine access for poorer nations on Friday, as inoculation campaigns strengthened and governments Cautiously
46. Antonyms for Cautiously Antonyms for (adv) Cautiously Main entry: carefully, Cautiously Definition: as if with kid gloves; with caution or prudence or tact Usage: she ventured Cautiously downstairs; they handled the incident with kid gloves
47. 7 hours ago · With new cases and hospitalizations dropping and as vaccinations are on the rise, Oklahoma is turning the tide on COVID-19.Many health experts feel Cautiously optimistic about the COVID-19 outbreak in the state; however, there are questions, and we’re not at the finish line yet.“I think, right now, Oklahoma is on track to do very well,” said Dr
48. 1 hour ago · New Poll Finds Voters Cautiously Optimistic About City's Future, Though Half are Presently Undecided in the Upcoming Race for Mayor PRESS RELEASE PR Newswire Mar
49. 2 hours ago · Reyna Montoya, CEO and founder of Aliento and an ASU alumna, is Cautiously optimistic about the legislation getting through Congress
50. 12 hours ago · Physicists "Cautiously optimistic" about CERN evidence for new fundamental particle If the finding really is the result of new fundamental particles then it will finally be the breakthrough that
51. 11 hours ago · UCF, FSU coaches Cautiously optimistic NCAA will lift recruiting dead period
52. Officials Mull CDC's 3-Foot COVID-19 Guidelines, Some Cautiously - Port Washington, NY - Northwell infectious diseases chief calls new policy reasonable, but …
53. New Poll Finds Voters Cautiously Optimistic About City's Future, Though Half are Presently Undecided in the Upcoming Race for MayorPR NewswireNEW YORK, March 24, 2021NEW YORK, March 24, 2021
54. 15 hours ago · Why we're Cautiously optimistic about our new findings March 23, 2021 by Harry Cliff, Konstantinos Alexandros Petridis and Paula Alvarez Cartelle Particle collisions are starting to reveal unexpected results
55. Biden Moves Cautiously on Health Care
56. 21 hours ago · Why we’re Cautiously optimistic about our new findings March 23, 2021 4.15am EDT Harry Cliff , University of Cambridge , Konstantinos Alexandros Petridis , University of Bristol , …
cautiously - as if with kid gloves; with caution or prudence or tact; "she ventured cautiously downstairs"; "they handled the incident with kid gloves". carefully. incautiously, carelessly - without caution or prudence; "one unfortunately sees historic features carelessly lost when estates fall into unsympathetic hands".
The definition of cautious is being aware, being careful or being alert to danger. An example of cautious is a person who always makes a pro/con list before making any decision to identify all possible problems that could come up.
cautiously, carefully(adverb) as if with kid gloves; with caution or prudence or tact. "she ventured cautiously downstairs"; "they handled the incident with kid gloves". Synonyms: carefully, guardedly, conservatively.
1. Bankers are cautiously optimistic about the country's economic future. 2. She dipped her toes cautiously into the sea. 3. She walked cautiously up the drive towards the door. 4. She ventured cautiously into the room. 5. She climbed the staircase cautiously, holding fast to the rail.