cattle (plural noun)
1. Cattle, domesticated bovine farm animals that are raised for their meat, milk, or hides or for draft purposes
2. The animals most often included under the term are the Western or European domesticated Cattle as well as the Indian and African domesticated Cattle.
3. Cattle definition is - domesticated quadrupeds held as property or raised for use; specifically : bovine animals on a farm or ranch.
4. 72 rows · Cattle breeds fall into two main types, which are regarded as either two closely related …
5. Methane from Cattle is shorter lived than carbon dioxide but 28 times more potent in warming the atmosphere, said Mitloehner, a professor and air quality specialist in the Department of Animal Science .
6. Market Summary for March 22nd Daily Market Indexes & Trendlines Indicators of Cattle/beef market strength 10-Day Index Trendline
7. Cattle for sale in Texas Search By State Arizona California Colorado Idaho Kansas Montana Nebraska Nevada New Mexico North Dakota Oklahoma Oregon South Dakota Texas Utah Washington Wyoming Bulls for sale: 8 - Pure Bred Corriente Bulls - Tested - 30 Months Old - Texas
8. Cattle are one of the most important sources of animal protein in the world
9. Beef (meat of Cattle) is consumed in virtually all the countries in the world
10. There are numerous Cattle breeds across the globe
11. There are beef Cattle; dairy Cattle; and dual-purpose Cattle
12. The beef Cattle breeds are primarily for meat (beef) production.
13. Cattle-exchange.com is the number 1 online Cattle marketplace to buy, sell and list Cattle for sale.
14. Cattle production is the most important agricultural industry in the United States, accounting for $66.2 billion in cash receipts in 2019
15. Overall, Cattle production represents about 18 percent of the $374 billion in total cash receipts forecast for agricultural commodities in 2019.
16. Download this Cattle Mating video now
17. Skinner Cattle Co Online Sale 3-21-2021 - $15,100 Steer by Fu Man Chu [..] - SUNDAY, MARCH 21, 2021 Open Bar Cattle Co Online Sale 3-20-21 - $12,500 …
18. Cattle have to fit their environment in order to thrive
19. “Our genetic line up and professional services will bring your Cattle visions to reality.” Find a Bull Angus Charolais Chi-Influenced Club Calf Galloway Gelbvieh Hereford H/P/S Limousin Maine Anjou Miniatures Red Angus Salers Shorthorn Simmental Simmental Hybrid Texas Longhorn Wagyu
20. Recent Listings; Indexed by Cattle Class, Breed & State; Bulls; Bred Heifers; Cows; Cow & Calf Pairs; Open Replacement Heifers; Feeder Cattle; Stocker Calves; Show Cattle; Other Classes of Cattle; Embryos & Semen---
21. Cattle is the term that covers all bovines, regardless of age, gender, and purpose
22. Interestingly, recent DNA studies have concluded that the roughly 1.5 billion Cattle that populate the world as of 2013 came from not only the same area—modern-day Iran—but from the same small herd of about 80 animals.
23. Cattle-exchange.com is the number 1 online Cattle marketplace to buy, sell and list Cattle for sale.
24. Feeder Cattle futures closed the Tuesday session 32 to 37 cents in the black
25. The CME Feeder Cattle Index for 3/19 was $134.26, up by 23 cents.
26. Some live vaccines may possess the ability to revert to a virulent organism and spread disease to unvaccinated Cattle
27. Sinclair Cattle Angus Bull Sale (Buffalo, WY) - Selling 120 yearling Angus bulls, 70 registered & 85 commercial replacement heifers at 1:00 pm, Buffalo Livestock, If your status is showing 'Pending'
28. Traditional Cattle operation with ability to self-sustain up to 100 cow/calf pair year-round The region surrounding the ranch is known for its many recreational opportunities, State Parks, vast areas of National Forest, and millions of acres of Wilderness Area
29. Cattle Ship Capsizes Off Japan, Leaving Dozens of Crew Members Missing Only one member of the crew was known to have survived
30. Join farmers and ranchers in over 70 countries who are improving their Cattle operations with real-time record keeping
31. Since 1999, Cattle producers all over the world have trusted CattleMax software to cut their record keeping time, organize their records in one place, and maximize their profit potential.
32. Cattle synonyms, Cattle pronunciation, Cattle translation, English dictionary definition of Cattle
33. Cattle Prices - Cattle market reports
34. DA Cattle Co Online Steer Sale 3-21-21 Sunday, March 21, 2021
35. 2002 MERRITT, GOLD LINE 48X102 Semi-Trailers - Livestock Trailers, 2002 Merrit Gold Line Cattle Pot for sale
36. Cattle should be treated either before or after these stages of grub development
37. Cattle treated with IVOMEC Pour-On (ivermectin topical solution) at the end of the fly season may be re-treated with IVOMEC during the winter without danger of grub-related reactions
38. Ranchers commonly raise grazing animals such as Cattle and sheep.Some ranchers also raise elk, bison, ostriches, emus, and alpacas
39. A Cattle ranch is an area of land, including various improvements, given primarily to the practice of ranching
40. In the western United States, many Cattle ranches are a combination of privately owned land supplemented by grazing leases on adjacent publics lands controlled by the Federal Bureau of Land Management or the United States Forest Service.
41. Cattle is a word for certain mammals that belong to the genus Bos.Cattle may be cows, bulls, oxen, or calves
42. Cattle are the most common type of large domesticated hoofed animals
43. Cattle are large grazing animals with two-toed or cloven hooves and a four-chambered stomach
44. Cattle ISSN: 1948-9099 Released January 31, 2020, by the National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS), Agricultural Statistics Board, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
45. January 1 Cattle Inventory Down Slightly All Cattle and calves in the United States as of January 1, 2020 totaled 94.4 million head, slightly below the 94.8 million
46. Cattle In Idaho, the definition of Cattle includes bison and Yaks
47. There are over 2 million Cattle on over 11 million acres in the state, primarily used in the production of beef and dairy products
48. The most Cattle-dense county is
49. Cloudscaling is the blog of Randy Bias The History of Pets vs Cattle and How to Use the Analogy Properly
50. 50" Cattle PANEL 10 WIRE 4 GAUGE 14689 Other OK Brand Cattle Panel, 4 Gauge, 10 Wire, 16 Ft
51. Cattle fed a combination of 50 to 75 percent high-moisture corn and 50 to 25 percent dry corn or milo gained 5 percent faster and 4 percent more efficiently in University of Nebraska trials
52. Adding dry rolled corn or whole shelled corn to high-moisture milo rations improved the performance of Cattle.
53. Livestock farming, raising of animals for use or for pleasure.In this article, the discussion of livestock includes both beef and dairy Cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, horses, mules, asses, buffalo, and camels; the raising of birds commercially for meat or eggs (i.e., chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, guinea fowl, and squabs) is treated separately.For further information on dairy Cattle breeds
54. Even if we are free of tuberculosis and brucellosis, testing of Maryland Cattle and imported Cattle will help completely eradicate bovine tuberculosis and bovine brucellosis from the United States.
55. Cattle Prod Livestock, Electric Shocker 32 Inch (82CM) for Farm Pig Animal Cows and Dogs by Wadoy Hot Shot Cattle Prod Stick 4.3 out of 5 stars 15 $52.96 $ 52
56. Cattle Prod Livestock, Electric Shocker 32 Inch (82CM) for Farm Pig Animal Cows and Dogs by Wadoy Hot Shot Cattle Prod Stick 4.3 out of 5 stars 15 $54.68 $ 54
Definition of cattle. 1 : domesticated quadrupeds held as property or raised for use specifically : bovine animals on a farm or ranch.
Two other terms associated with cattle are calf (plural calves), from the Old English word cealf, meaning “young cow” (of either gender), and heifer, from the Old English word heahfore, which refers to a young (female) cow, especially one that has not yet borne a calf.
June 27, 2019 Urban Dictionary. brief, stocky, non-attractive ladies who are obese. Cattle many always wear tight slacks, and lots of look like men (i.e. "Pat" of Saturday Night real time popularity) by Wen WolskiReport definition. 1. Huge standard animal which are bred for slaughter and refined into meals products2.
Cattle are descended from a wild ancestor called the aurochs. The aurochs were huge animals which originated on the subcontinent of India and then spread into China, the Middle East, and eventually northern Africa and Europe.