case (noun) · cases (plural noun)
case (noun) · cases (plural noun)
case (verb) · cases (third person present) · cased (past tense) · cased (past participle) · casing (present participle)
1. Case Global Reporting Standards are now available
2. Case has released the Case Global Reporting Standards, which offers global guidance, has a digital subscription and six country-specific supplements for the first time since initial publication in 1982
3. Case definition is - a set of circumstances or conditions
4. Case Western Reserve University: the top-ranked private research university in Ohio and one of the best in the U.S
5. Case sells and supports a full line of construction equipment around the world, including backhoe loaders, excavators, wheel loaders, dozers, skid steer loaders, compaction equipment, forklifts, motor graders and tractor loaders
6. Through Case Construction Equipment dealers, customers have access to a true professional partner with world-class equipment and aftermarket support, industry-leading
7. Case definition, an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a Case of poor judgment
8. All-new Case B Series skid steers build on more than 50 years of engineering and field know-how to provide the most intuitive operator experience and comfortable working environment ever built into a Case skid steer
9. With over 175 years in the field, Case IH is a global leader in agriculture and farm equipment
10. By teaming with customers, Case IH offers equipment for producers designed by producers.
11. Your kitchen is the heart of your home, and at Case we offer 50 years of experience bringing dream kitchens to life
12. System builders choose CORSAIR Cases for outstanding build quality, durability, distinctive style, and a wide range of features and sizes
13. Case Lookup Exit New Mexico State Judiciary Case Lookup Disclaimer: Use of this site for any purpose other than viewing individual electronic court records, or attempts to download multiple records per transaction, are strictly prohibited
14. Our iPhone Cases and covers are hand-picked by our editors and voted by our community
15. PSA: they're not just a pretty iPhone Case
16. All of our iPhone Cases provide optimal protection to your iPhone 24/7, cause we know how precious this baby is to you
17. Your Case IH dealer knows your equipment
18. A Case that goes on the rear side of your iPhone
19. The phone Case is compatible with all iPhone 12 smartphone models
20. The Case gives you an easy way to keep four cards with you
21. Case & Associates is a distinguished property management company with over 30,000 apartment units in five states
22. In 1983, CEO Mike Case founded the company and has since passed down leadership to his son Scott Case
23. View Case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS
24. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to:
25. Receive automatic Case status updates by email or text message,
26. View your Case history and upcoming Case activities,
27. Check the status of multiple Cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS
28. What is Case? Case is the global non-profit membership association dedicated to providing leadership and support to more than 90,000 educational advancement professionals who work in alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and advancement services, and who share the common goal of championing education to transform lives and society.
29. Cases Harvard Business Publishing Education
30. The Case statement goes through conditions and returns a value when the first condition is met (like an if-then-else statement)
31. 61 synonyms of Case from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 135 related words, definitions, and antonyms
32. Case synonyms, Case pronunciation, Case translation, English dictionary definition of Case
33. An instance or occurrence of a particular kind or category: a Case of mistaken identity
34. A good Case can act as the last line of defence between your phone and a broken screen or shattered camera, and if you can avoid such an occurrence, then you should definitely invest in a good Case now! Cases don’t have to look garish and obscene, in fact, many of them are stylized to such an extent that they look better than without.
35. The alternating Case converter will allow you to transform your text (no matter the current format) into text that alternates between lower Case and upper Case
36. It will generate a capital letter and then a lower Case letter within the same word
37. THiS Is aN ExAmPlE Of aLtErNaTiNg Case
38. Case Credit Union Named "Outstanding Credit Union of the Year" in the 2021 Michigan Credit Union League Awards
39. Case Credit Union was recently awarded the 2021 Outstanding Credit Union of the Year Award in the medium-asset-size category in the 2021 Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates Awards
40. Case & Sons Cutlery has established a legacy as an American knife maker of high quality, extremely collectible handmade knives
41. Their one-of-a-kind tang stamp dating system hasn’t changed since the 1800s, making Case knives some of the most collectible on the market.
42. Case Western Reserve’s 267-acre campus is located in the heart of University Circle, one of Cleveland’s most energetic and culturally robust communities
43. Dr Dolor Entertainment presents the official video for "Case" by star artist TENI.Audio produced by Jaysynths and video directed by DK.Download: https://itun
44. Case & Sons Cutlery Company is an American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives that are passed down for generations
45. Based in Bradford, PA, Case’s offerings include a wide variety of knives that fit virtually any need, from convenient folding pocketknives and fixed blade sporting knives to limited edition commemoratives and collectibles.
46. Case is the approved representative of any Bargaining Unit 2 employee to challenge disciplinary action taken by an employer
47. Case evaluates each successive WHEN clause and returns the first result where the condition is true
48. If all WHEN conditions are false or NULL, Case returns the ELSE result, or if no ELSE clause is present, returns NULL
49. All Utah Updates; Case Counts; Vaccine
50. Search for non-confidential Cases in Indiana courts that use the Odyssey Case management system
51. This site replaces the original version previously available at myCase.in.gov
52. Shop Case knives, accessories, apparel, and knife Cases
53. Case & Sons Company – built with integrity for people of integrity
54. Case SEARCH provides public access to Case records originating within the District Court and Circuit Courts.
55. Case Search Notices; Case Search FAQ
56. The simple Case expression compares the Case_expression to the expression appears in the first WHEN clause, when_expression_1, for equality
57. If the Case_expression equals when_expression_1, the simple Case returns the expression in the corresponding THEN clause, which is the result_1.
58. The Consumers Association of Singapore (Case) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation that is committed towards protecting consumers interest through information and education, and promoting an environment of fair and ethical trade practices.
59. Unlike Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel doesn't have a Change Case button for changing capitalization
60. However, you can use the UPPER, LOWER, or PROPER functions to automatically change the Case of existing text to upperCase, lowerCase, or proper Case
61. Functions are just built-in formulas that are designed to accomplish specific tasks—in this Case, converting text Case.
62. Case, an international cardiovascular imaging Case reports journal, is a companion title to the highly-regarded Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography (JASE)
63. If no matches are found, the Case statement exits without performing any action
64. When statement(s) part executes, the command ;; indicates that the program flow should jump to the end of the entire Case statement.
Case(noun) chance; accident; hap; opportunity. Case(noun) that which befalls, comes, or happens; an event; an instance; a circumstance, or all the circumstances; condition; state of things; affair; as, a strange case; a case of injustice; the case of the Indian tribes.
Case in point and case and point are different spellings of the same phrase, which means an example that supports one’s argument. Case in point is correct. Case and point is a spelling error.
Intro to Cases. An English case is a grammatical category for the inflection of nouns and pronouns that shows the relationship of those nouns and pronouns to other words in a sentence. There are four main cases in English.
Definition of 'on the case'. on the case. If you say that someone is on the case, you mean that they are aware of a particular problem and are trying to resolve it.