carry (verb) · carries (third person present) · carried (past tense) · carried (past participle) · carrying (present participle)
carry (noun) · carries (plural noun)
1. Carry definition is - to move while supporting : transport
2. How to use Carry in a sentence.
3. 41 rows · Define Carry
4. Carry synonyms, Carry pronunciation, Carry translation, English dictionary …
5. Carry definition, to take or support from one place to another; convey; transport: He carried her for a mile in his arms
6. This elevator cannot Carry more than ten people
7. 67 synonyms of Carry from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 99 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Carry: to support and take from one place to another
9. Carry verb (TRANSPORT) A1 [ I or T ] to hold something or someone with your hands, arms, or on your back and transport it, him, or her from one place to another: Would you like me to Carry your bag for …
10. Find 109 ways to say Carry, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Conjugate the English verb Carry: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs
12. Translate Carry in context, with examples of use and definition.
13. Carry 'Carry' is a 5 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Carry'
14. Carry (one) (somewhere) To accompany or escort someone to a certain location or event
15. It's already dark out, so be a gentleman and Carry that gal home.
16. A Carry trade is a trading strategy that involves borrowing at a low- interest rate and investing in an asset that provides a higher rate of return
17. A compact Carry-on suitcase goes a long way in dealing with weight limits and overhead bin problems
18. Get yourself a multi-directional Carry-on for easy travelling, or a water-resistant one for your adventure trip.
19. Most travelers can bring on board one full-size Carry-on bag and one personal item for free
20. Also, Carry-on rules may be different for flights operated by our airline partners, including United codeshare flights.
21. In elementary arithmetic, a Carry is a digit that is transferred from one column of digits to another column of more significant digits
22. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Newspapers, printing, publishing, Illness & disability car‧ry1 /ˈkæri/ ●●● S1 W1 verb (carried, Carrying, carries) 1 lift and take [ transitive] to hold something in your hand or arms, or support it as you take it somewhere Gina was Carrying a small bunch of flowers.
23. Carry The Load is a non-profit organization that provides an active way to connect Americans to the sacrifices made daily by our military, veterans, first responders and their families
24. When you Carry something, you hold it and take it somewhere
25. When you live in a walk-up apartment, you have to Carry bags of groceries up several flights of stairs.
26. The Carry of any asset is the cost or benefit of owning that asset
27. For example oil would have a negative Carry as it requires storage, but a bond would have a positive Carry as it pays interest
28. There are many strategies involving a Carry, for example: A mortgage originator borrows money in the wholesale markets at a rate of 3% The originator then lends that money out to homeowners at a rate
29. ‘ Carry on with what you were doing’ ‘With progression of the disease certain adaptations will probably have to be made in order to Carry on with day-to-day activities.’ ‘We will Carry on with the task of building a modern, efficient and collegial university - regardless of irrational rantings.’
30. You already Know me.On this channel I do Livestream while Playing games and chilling with you guys.Instagram https://www.instagram.com/Carryminati/Facebo
31. Get ready for the next big trip with the perfect Carry-on
32. Traditional Picks Look for Carry-on luggage that fits the most pressing needs
33. An asset’s “Carry” is its expected return assuming that market conditions, including its price, stay the same
34. We find that Carry predicts returns both in the cross section and time series for a variety of different asset classes.
35. Synonyms for Carry in Free Thesaurus
36. 288 synonyms for Carry: convey, take, move, bring, bear, lift, transfer, conduct, transport, haul, transmit
37. What does Carry mean? To Carry is to transport or support the weight of something or someone, or to assume responsibility for someone or somet
38. Carry on luggage should be lightweight and easy to maneuver around an airport or through a narrow plane aisle, shop our Carry ons.
39. Our monthly newsletter contains general information and marketing updates from Carry-On Trailer.
40. These updates provide information on how to safely operate and maintain your Carry-On Trailer
41. The latest tweets from @Carrykey_
42. The private equity Carry (or simply "Carry") is performance compensation that the partners of a private equity fund receive if they exceed a specific threshold return
43. This compensation is meant to align the private equiteers with their capital providers, as the majority of their compensation comes from the Carry.
44. Carry On is a fun riff on the Harry Potter world, and Harry Potter fanfiction in particular
45. Carry - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
46. A License to Carry Firearms is issued to Carry a firearm concealed on one's person or in a vehicle within this Commonwealth
47. Our Carry-On suitcase is sized to fit in the overhead bin of most major airlines, and is compact enough for train and car trips alike
48. Cost of Carry may also include opportunity costs associated with taking one position over another
49. In the derivatives markets, cost of Carry is an important factor for consideration when
50. Prodigy Resort 20-Inch Carry-on Fashion Hardside Spinner Luggage sale $103.99 - $159.99
51. DPS licenses individuals to Carry handguns within Texas, read more…
52. 2 days ago · Permits to acquire and Carry handguns would become optional
53. Iowans would still be able to obtain permits to Carry or acquire handguns if the bill became law, but …
54. Carry Trade For the bond market, this refers to a trade where you borrow and pay interest in order to buy something else that has higher interest
55. The Carry return is the coupon
56. Carry-On Trailers offer the best value equation in the industry: Carry-On Trailer manufactures products at the economical price our customers are willing to pay
57. On July 13, 2004, Ramsey County District judge, John Finley, ruled that the 2003 changes to the firearm Carry law were unconstitutional
58. Minnesota's Constitution requires that bills deal with a single subject and the judge ruled that by amending the firearm Carry language to a Department of Natural Resources bill, the law violated that requirement.
59. This is a reference page for Carry verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
In elementary arithmetic, a carry is a digit that is transferred from one column of digits to another column of more significant digits. It is part of the standard algorithm to add numbers together by starting with the rightmost digits and working to the left.
carry about. carry (someone or something) about. To physically carry someone or something all around; to tote someone or something around. A noun or pronoun can be used between "carry" and "about.".
Definition of carry go. carry go. used to tell someone to stop messing with people. Carry go man. Last edited on Feb 26 2002. Submitted by Pepe from Nigeria on Feb 26 2002.