1. Carry on synonyms, Carry on pronunciation, Carry on translation, English dictionary definition of Carry on
2. Carry on (about someone or something) to make a great fuss over someone or something; to cry (especially for a long time or uncontrollably) about someone or something
3. The Crossword Solver found 112 answers to the Carry on crossword clue
4. Kygo & Rita Ora’s “Carry on” out now featured in POKÉMON Detective Pikachu! http://smarturl.it/xCarryOn Follow Kygo:https://www.facebook.com/kygoofficialhttp
5. The Carry on series contains the largest number of films of any British series, and it is the second-longest British film series, although with a fourteen-year break (1978–1992) between the 30th and 31st entries
6. Fun.'s music video for 'Carry on' from the album, Some Nights - available now on Fueled By Ramen
7. Carry on, by Rainbow Rowell, is a book that is meta in it's concept
8. Free shipping BOTH ways on Carry on from our vast selection of styles
9. “Carry on” was born out of the desire to create a strong, catchy opener for the “Déjà Vu” album
10. Carry on is the first song on the album Déjà Vu, by the recording act Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young.Written by Stephen Stills, this song was released as the B-side of "Teach Your Children", and went on to receive steady airplay of its own from AOR radio stations.
11. Kenneth and Barbara introduce clips from all the Carry on movie
12. Carry on is a ghost story, a love story, and a mystery
13. Definition and synonyms of Carry on from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
14. This is the British English definition of Carry on.View American English definition of Carry on.
15. Carry on - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. “Carry on” alludes to his ex-girlfriend, Geneva Ayala
17. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Carry on phrasal verb 1 especially British English to continue doing something Sorry, I interrupted you
18. Carry on doing something You’ll have an accident if you Carry on driving like that
19. With I want to Carry on with my course. Carry on as usual/as you are/regardless etc 2
20. Carry on is a simple mod that improves game interaction by allowing players to pick up, carry, and place single block Tile Entities (such as Chests, Furnaces, Droppers, Spawners, and your favorite machines from other Tech Mods) using only their empty hands
21. Carry on always and forever, whether six day or six month trip
22. Synonyms for Carry on in Free Thesaurus
23. 10 synonyms for Carry on: conduct, deal, preserve, uphold, continue, bear on, proceed, continue, go on, act up
24. The last of Crosby, Stills & Nash to receive his own multi-disc career retrospective, Stephen Stills is rewarded for his long wait with Carry on, the best of these box sets.Spanning four discs -- one CD longer than the either the 2006 David Crosby or 2009 Graham Nash boxes -- Carry on follows a pattern familiar from those Crosby and Nash sets, balancing unreleased material with all the big
25. Listen to Carry on by The Score on Apple Music
26. Carry on luggage should be lightweight and easy to maneuver around an airport or through a narrow plane aisle, shop our Carry ons.
27. Carry on by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position
To Carry On Meaning. Definition: To stay the course; to continue doing what you are already doing. To carry on with something is to continue doing that thing.
carry on. (about someone or something) to make a great fuss over someone or something; to cry (especially for a long time or uncontrollably) about someone or something.
Synonyms for Carry on: n. • manifest, render, make no secret of something, display, show, voice, offer, express yourself, give away, surrender. • aerial, persist, achieve, airline, air rage, air mile, baggage allowance, baggage check, accompanied baggage, baggage storage, AIRLINK, airfare.
Carry-on luggage is the type of luggage that passengers are allowed to carry into the passenger compartment of an airplane. While different airlines have minutely differing rules when it comes to carry-on size restrictions, many follow, or stay close to, the typical formula of 24" x 16" x 9"or a combined limit of 45 inches.