See also: Carnage
1. Carnage definition is - the flesh of slain animals or humans
2. How to use Carnage in a sentence.
3. Carnage definition, the slaughter of a great number of people, as in battle; butchery; massacre
4. Carnage was once a serial killer known as Cletus Kasady, and became Carnage after merging with the offspring of the alien symbiote called Venom during a prison breakout
5. Carnage synonyms, Carnage pronunciation, Carnage translation, English dictionary definition of Carnage
6. 6 synonyms of Carnage from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Carnage: the killing of a large number of people.
8. Carnage (stylised in all caps) is a 2021 studio album by Australian musicians Nick Cave and Warren Ellis.Longtime collaborators in Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and Grinderman, Carnage is their first full-length studio album as a duo, apart from their extensive work in film music
9. Carnage was released digitally on 25 February 2021, and will be
10. Dear Carnage Middle School Parent, and Guardians, I look forward to working with your child this school year as we move forward on this academic journey
11. Now I can proudly present the Carnage Rap "Maximum Carnage"
12. Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Venom 6-inch Collectible Action Figure Toy Carnage, Premium Design and 1 Accessory
13. Carnage is more powerful than Venom—in part because he has a psychopathic serial killer as a host rather than just an intrepid journalist
14. Carnage is the offspring of the alien symbiote Venom
15. Stopping the Carnage was a central part of Trump’s reelection pitch as well
16. Carnage (Diamanté Anthony Blackmon) Producer & DJ, Carnage
17. Carnage is a 2011 black comedy film directed by Roman Polanski, based on the Tony Award-winning 2006 play Le Dieu du Carnage by French playwright Yasmina Reza
18. Carnage, the homicidal symbiote is back, and he's leaving a trail of bodies behind him
19. Carnage is a new album by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis, recorded over a period of weeks during lockdown
20. Carnage (Diamanté Anthony Blackmon) Diamanté Anthony Blackmon is the American Dream
21. Against all odds, Diamanté grew into Carnage, one of the most dominant music superstar artists in the world.
22. #VENOM2 #Carnage #LetThereBeCarnage Venom 2 is scheduled for release in the United States on October 2, 2021Venom 2 is an upcoming American superh
23. Carnage, Polanski's follow-up to the genially wicked Ghost Writer, can't entirely transcend its stage-bound origins (Yasmina Reza's Tony-winning God of Carnage), but it works as a fantastically nasty showcase for some immensely talented performers to get down with their bad selves
24. Find 30 ways to say Carnage, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. Carnage, real name Diamante Blackmon, is an American House and Trap DJ, specialising in electronica and dubstep
26. Carnage, sometimes known as DJ Carnage, had gone a long way since his days experimenting with music in his bedroom.
27. 12 hours ago · Spa witness, police reports detail Carnage in Georgia
28. Carnage svg, Carnage head Cricut, Symbiote svg, Cut Files For Cricut Silhouette, Dxf, Png, Eps SVGDigitalBrothers
29. Add to Favorites Venom versus Carnage custom face mask NguyenerCreation
30. Tom Hardy has posted the first photo of Woody Harrelson as the psychopathic killer Cletus Kasady, aka Carnage, from Sony's upcoming film Venom 2.
31. Created from the alien being known as Venom, the Carnage symbiote is an amorphous life form that can bond with a host, granting it superhuman powers
32. In a twist of fate that would spell disaster for innocents around the world, the Carnage symbiote encountered and bonded with Cletus Kasady, an unstable and dangerous criminal
33. With the symbiote’s strength and Kasady’s ferocity, Carnage
34. Lyon's eyewitness account and police reports released Tuesday reveal a closer look at the Carnage of March 16
35. A scene from the FRONTLINE documentary 'Trump’s American Carnage' shows how the 2017 Unite the Right rally and President Trump’s response foreshadowed Jan
36. Examples of Carnage in a sentence
37. The suicide bomber left immeasurable Carnage in the mall
38. 🔊 According to the Red Cross, it will take months to clean up the Carnage left by the Nepalese earthquake
39. What does Carnage mean? Bloody and extensive slaughter, esp