carelessness (noun) · carelessnesses (plural noun)
1. Carelessness synonyms, Carelessness pronunciation, Carelessness translation, English dictionary definition of Carelessness
2. Carelessness: failure to take the care that a cautious person usually takes
3. Carelessness in worming was an unpardonable offence in the days of slavery, and was frequently punished with great severity. TOBACCO; ITS HISTORY, VARIETIES, CULTURE, MANUFACTURE AND COMMERCE E
4. And at the gate he parted from the lady whose Carelessness had made all the trouble.
5. Carelessness General Safety Have you ever done anything stupid, something that you know puts you at increased risk of injury? When you realize how stupid you were, whether you got hurt or not, do you ask yourself, “Why did I ever do that?” For your own future preservation, this should be a very important question for you to answer yourself.
6. 20 Bible Verses about Carelessness
7. Synonyms for Carelessness in Free Thesaurus
8. 20 synonyms for Carelessness: negligence, neglect, omission, indiscretion, inaccuracy
9. Carelessness is a failure to use the degree of attentiveness, caution and prudence that a reasonable person in the circumstances would exercise
10. / ˈker.ləs.nəs / the fact of not taking or showing enough care and attention: Most of the forest fires this spring were caused by human Carelessness
11. A moment of Carelessness can cost an animal its life.
12. :: Carelessness :: Bad Habits-- You fail to follow the established procedure and you don’t get hurt (or you were not caught) this time
13. ‘The defenders were slow to get back on the goal line and the Monaghan team captain took advantage of Mayo Carelessness.’ ‘Only a passing comment, but such Carelessness has probably wrecked my son's future as a prize-winning novelist.’
14. Carelessness: 1 n failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances Synonyms: neglect , negligence , nonperformance Types: show 12 types hide 12 types dereliction willful negligence comparative negligence (law) negligence allocated between the plaintiff and the defendant with a
15. What does Carelessness mean? Lack of care
16. (noun) This accident was caused by Carelessness.
17. Antonyms for Carelessness include carefulness, care, caution, cautiousness, heedfulness, care consideration, wariness, alertness, circumspection and prudence
18. We found 14 answers for “Carelessness”
19. This page shows answers to the clue Carelessness, followed by 2 definitions like “The quality or state of being careless”, “The quality of not being careful or taking pains” and “Sloppiness the quality of not being careful or taking pains”.Synonyms for Carelessness are for example incautiousness, injudiciousness and lack of caution.
20. Carelessness 'Carelessness' is a 12 letter word starting with C and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Carelessness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Carelessness will help you to finish your crossword today
21. Carelessness is an Archontic Deception Behavior.We are selective in our commitments only doing the least required without care or responsible only to that which has self-serving motivations that give reward
22. There is a thin dividing line between Carelessness and negligence which often gets blurred and it becomes hard to say with certainty if the act of commission or omission was Carelessness or willful negligence on the part of the person involved.
23. • Carelessness (noun) The noun Carelessness has 2 senses: 1. the quality of not being careful or taking pains 2
24. Notice the string of clues in the terms he uses to reveal that undisciplined Carelessness is the root of the problem, which triggers hypocrisy, a sin that a person can fall into without effort
25. However, ethics aside, to force an employee to pay for a mistake, even one due to Carelessness is against the law.: A spokesman for Columbus Direct, Britain's biggest independent holiday insurer, agreed that most claims were down to the customer's Carelessness.: It is hard to imagine Carelessness, incompetence, prejudice, distortion, falsehood and unfairness being put to better use.
26. Carelessness, indicative of not thinking (or refusing to think, derivative of refusing to keep the Commandments), when reinforced or carried on into life, can be lethal or irreparable. Undervaluing our way or behavior leads to a careless lifestyle.
27. Carelessness In this way, we can prevent the entire meat industry from going down the drain because of one isolated criminal act or incident of Carelessness. Así evitaremos llevar a la ruina …
28. Oddity and Carelessness in dress have been considered a special virtue by some
29. There may be responsibility for Carelessness in those cases.
30. Definition of Carelessness noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
31. Through sheer Carelessness por simple falta de atención or cuidado; the Carelessness of his work la falta de atención or cuidado con la que hace su trabajo 2 (casualness) despreocupación (f) Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
32. Recklessness and indifference are both attitudes or states of mind; Carelessness is not
33. This analysis is valuable in countering both the mistaken idea that recklessness is simply a type of Carelessness and the fallacy that since Carelessness is a state of
34. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Carelessness with 10 letters was last seen on the November 09, 2019.We think the likely answer to this clue is NEGLIGENCE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
35. Carelessness <resulted><caused> in a big fire - English Only forum genocidal Carelessness - English Only forum His Carelessness lost him his job
36. - English Only forum I had been quite scared by the dog but affected Carelessness - English Only forum It is <the drivers' Carelessness / the Carelessness of the drivers> that causes jams - English
37. The Carelessness exemplified by Tom and Daisy Buchanan is a Carelessness of the elite, the brutal and thoughtless power that the 'haves' of …
38. Don’t blame mutant strains for Covid surge, it’s public Carelessness, say top health experts India should blame religious and political events apart from careless public and health authorities for the rise in Covid-19 cases, top health experts say
39. Therefore, even though Tom showed Carelessness through being inconsiderate of Daisy, Daisy was the more careless one because she was inconsiderate of more people as a result of her behaviour
40. Finally, both Tom and Daisy show Carelessness …
41. Browse 13,133 Carelessness stock photos and images available, or search for happiness or calm to find more great stock photos and pictures
42. Carelessness, indifference, lukewarmness, foolishness, laziness, neglect, complacency, are forms of wickedness
43. Find Carelessness Sermons and Illustrations
44. Free Access to Sermons on Carelessness, Church Sermons, Illustrations on Carelessness, and Preaching Slides on Carelessness.
45. Scott Fitzgerald depicts the consequences of Carelessness in his novel, The Great Gatsby
46. He implicitly portrays the reoccurring theme of Carelessness through character’s reckless actions and an ultimate tragedy at the end of the story
47. Spanish Translation of “Carelessness” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
48. French Translation of “Carelessness” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
49. Increasing the sense of responsibility of those involved, by stressing that Carelessness by pedestrians, cyclists and vehicle drivers very often causes collisions and by pointing out that vehicle drivers are sometimes not solely responsible for accidents; responsible behaviour by other road users could thus be encouraged.
50. About A Relationship of Intended Carelessness Manga