1. Carefullest synonyms, Carefullest pronunciation, Carefullest translation, English dictionary definition of Carefullest
2. Carefullest meaning Superlative form of careful: most careful.
3. Definition of Carefullest in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Carefullest mean? Information and translations of Carefullest in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. 1945, John Betjeman, A Subaltern's Love Song Love-thirty, love-forty, oh! weakness of joy, / The speed of a swallow, the grace of a boy, / With Carefullest carelessness, gaily you won, / I am weak from your loveliness, Joan Hunter Dunn.
6. Carefullest 'Carefullest' is a 11 letter word starting with C and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Carefullest We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Carefullest will help you to finish your crossword today.
7. Words created with Carefullest, words starting with Carefullest, words start Carefullest
8. Carefullest - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Carefullest and much more.
9. Synonyms for Carefullest in Free Thesaurus
10. Carefullest is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 16 points. Carefullest is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 20 points. Carefullest is a 11 letter long Word starting with C and ending with T
11. 9 letter Words made out of Carefullest
12. With Carefullest carelessness, gaily you won, I am weak from your loveliness, Joan Hunter Dunn.
13. We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Carefullest: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Carefullest" is defined
14. General (3 matching dictionaries) Carefullest: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Carefullest: Wiktionary [home, info] Carefullest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
15. Carefullest carefullied lay down carefullness carefully Carefully carefully (cautiously) carefully and neatly done carefully arranged carefully check carefuller
16. She was the Carefullest volunteer at the shelter
17. With Carefullest carelessness, gaily you won, I am weak from your loveliness, Joan Hunter Dunn
18. Tìm hiểu định nghĩa của 'Carefullest'
19. Duyệt tìm các ví dụ về cách dùng 'Carefullest' trong tập sao lục Tiếng Anh tuyệt vời.
20. Girl Anachronism Lyrics: You can tell / From the scars on my arms / And cracks in my hips / And the dents in my car / And the blisters on my lips / That I'm not the Carefullest of girls / …
21. With Carefullest carelessness, gaily you won, I am weak from your loveliness, Joan Hunter Dunn Miss Joan Hunter Dunn, Miss Joan Hunter Dunn, How mad I am, sad I am, glad that you won, The warm-handled racket is back in its press, But my shock-headed victor, she loves me no less
22. They whose lot is gravest must have the Carefullest training to think aright
23. “Be on your Carefullest” Deal Owner’s, Lptoolsets Company Name,Vast Solutions
24. Be Carefullest When Careful MMAPGX Initiative (Business Development) • By Evan Wrekn Marsh • Mar 31, 2019
25. I'm Not the Carefullest of Girls "Face it, Darcy, you like this guy." Jess crosses her arms over her chest and stares down at Darcy, sitting on her narrow bed with her back against the wall
26. Carefullest How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button
27. English to Bengali meaning of Carefullest online dictionary Meaning in Bengali Carefullest
28. But this third chapter as a whole, and the expansion of its prominent details in the succeeding chapters, deserve the Carefullest consideration
29. She dressed her Carefullest on Monday night, put on a fresh white waist and white kid gloves, and wore her bracelet and gold watch and chain
carefuller; carefullest. 1a : marked by wary caution or prudence be very careful with knives. b : marked by attentive concern and solicitude careful farm management. c : marked by painstaking effort to avoid errors or omissions —often used with of or an infinitive careful of moneycareful to adjust the machine.
What does the word carefuller mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word carefuller in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with carefuller and anagrams of carefuller. 1.
careful and cautious mean taking care to avoid trouble. careful is used for a person who is able to prevent mistakes or accidents by being alert. Be careful when you paint the fence. cautious is used for a person who takes care to avoid further problems or difficulties.
punctilious observance of ritual. careful and cautious mean taking care to avoid trouble. careful is used for a person who is able to prevent mistakes or accidents by being alert. Be careful when you paint the fence. cautious is used for a person who takes care to avoid further problems or difficulties.