care (noun) · cares (plural noun)
care (verb) · cares (third person present) · cared (past tense) · cared (past participle) · caring (present participle)
1. Care is an international humanitarian organization fighting global poverty and world hunger by working alongside women and girls
2. Care.com is the world's largest online destination for Care
3. We connect families with Caregivers and caring companies to help you be there for the ones you love
4. Care.com does not employ any Caregiver and is not responsible for the conduct of any user of …
5. Care definition, a state of mind in which one is troubled; worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from Care
6. Care synonyms, Care pronunciation, Care translation, English dictionary definition of Care
7. 83 synonyms of Care from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 142 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Care: strict attentiveness to what one is doing.
9. Animal hospital with 24-hour emergency veterinary Care, providing the best medical services for any pet emergency in the heart of Charlotte NC, 28211
10. Since 1977, Care of Southeastern Michigan has been a leader in substance use prevention and recovery services in Macomb County
11. An accredited and award-winning behavioral health nonprofit rooted in the community, Care provides real-life solutions from early childhood to adulthood so we can live healthier lives.
12. With CareCredit healthCare financing is made easy
13. Whether you use your healthCare credit card for your deductible, or to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance, CareCredit helps make the health, wellness and beauty treatments and procedures you want possible today.
14. Welcome! ConnectYourCare is one of the nation’s largest benefit savings providers, offering health savings accounts (HSAs), flexible spending accounts (FSAs), health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), and other tax-advantaged employee benefits, as well as COBRA Administration services.
15. Care is a 501(c)(3) Arkansas nonprofit corporation and a charitable organization fully funded by donations
16. Care's headquarters/gift shop is located at 5516 Kavanaugh Boulevard, Little Rock (in the Heights Business District)
17. Care is also indebted to its many community partners in government, business, other non-profits, the faith community and individuals
18. For regular updates and news of Care, check back regularly
19. Find 213 ways to say Care, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Are kept current on their vaccinations while in our Care (All animals are vaccinated for Bordetella or "kennel cough", DA2, PPV, CVK-puppies, DA2, PPV, Lepto-adult dogs, FVRCP-C-kittens & adult cats)
21. Care works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty, and achieve social justice
22. CVS Caremark is committed to making sure customers have access to affordable medication and convenient options for prescription refills
23. The California Alternate Rates for Energy (Care) program can provide you with a discount on your monthly energy bill (electricity and gas)
24. Care Ratings Webinar - Demand resurgence - Is the cement sector back on track? Guest Speaker: Mr Aditya Saraogi, CFO, Birla Corporation Limited
25. Speakers from Care Rating: Mr Amod Khanorkar, Senior Director; Ms Radhika Ramabhadran, Senior Manager: Ms Urvisha H Jagasheth, Research Analyst
26. Care guides are not entirely inclusive or exclusive of all methods of reasonable Care that can obtain/produce the same results
27. These Care guides do not establish either a standard of Care, or the minimally adequate Care which meets constitutional standards.
28. Synonyms for Care in Free Thesaurus
29. 160 synonyms for Care: be concerned, mind, bother, be interested, be bothered, give a damn, concern yourself, custody, keeping, control, charge, management
30. Care International is a global confederation of 14 member and 6 candidate and 1 affiliate organisations working together to end poverty
31. In 2020, Care worked in 104 countries around the world, implementing 1,349 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
32. California Alternate Rates for Energy Program (Care)
33. Capital Area Response Effort (Care) Capital Area Response Effort (Care) Domestic violence is a pattern of abusive behavior that will usually increase in frequency and severity over time
34. Find Care Choose from quality doctors and hospitals that are part of your plan with our Find Care tool.; Medication Search Find out if a prescription drug is covered by your plan.; LiveHealth® Online Talk to a doctor online, 24/7
35. Care Net pregnancy centers provide accurate & helpful information in a compassionate environment, to empower life-affirming choices that change lives.
36. Care for definition is - to do the things that are needed to help and protect (a person or animal) : look after (someone or something)
37. How to use Care for in a sentence.
38. With CareCredit healthCare financing is made easy
39. Whether you use your healthCare credit card for your deductible, or to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance, CareCredit helps make the health, wellness and beauty treatments and procedures you want possible today.
40. At Comfort Keepers, Care is a relationship, not a task
41. Our Caregivers, the exceptional people we refer to as Comfort Keepers ®, are chosen for a number of reasons.They undergo rigorous interviews, background checks, and references, and we look for one trait above all others: empathy.
42. What does Care mean? Care is defined as to have feelings like concern, responsibility or love for someone or something
43. Care Initiatives is committed to providing quality transitional health Care and serving Iowans with compassion, dignity and respect
44. Our services help Care for Iowans in their time of need through rehabilitation services, skilled nursing Care, long term Care and hospice Care.
45. The patient beginning hospice Care understands that his or her illness is not responding to medical attempts to cure it or to slow the disease's progress
46. Like palliative Care, hospice provides comprehensive comfort Care as well as support for the family, but, in hospice, attempts to …
47. Through education, research, Care, treatment, and support services, Care Resource improves upon the health and overall quality of life of our diverse South Florida communities in need
48. Care.com provides information and tools to help Care seekers and Care providers connect and make informed decisions
49. However, each individual is solely responsible for selecting an appropriate Care provider or Care seeker for themselves or their families and for complying with all applicable laws in connection with any employment relationship
50. Care About ChildCare and The Utah Registry for Professional Development Utah’s Early Childhood and Youth Education Program Database and Workforce Registry
51. Begin a search for a program to Care for your child, and narrow down the results to the options that best fit your family's individual needs.
52. Child Care Services plans, implements, and coordinates activities and programs to ensure quality, and the health and safety of children in licensed Care
53. Child Care Services includes Child and Adult Care Licensing, Child Care Payment Assistance (Smart Steps and the Child Care Certificate Program), Child Care Assessment and other partner programs.
54. Care is rated 3 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator
55. Care receives 88.50 out of 100 for their Charity Navigator rating
56. Care is a Development and Relief Services charity located in Atlanta, GA
57. VA offers urgent Care services to eligible Veterans at VA medical facilities or at in‑network urgent Care clinics closer to home
58. Use VA’s urgent Care benefit to treat minor injuries and illnesses that are not life-threatening, such as colds, strep throat, sprained muscles, and skin and ear infections.
59. Strong Care Care coordination between VA and community providers ensures Veterans receive timely, high-quality Care
60. VA’s Care coordination model is a Veteran-centered, team-based approach involving five steps: Receive request for community Care: Several events can trigger the receipt of a request for community Care, such as: A new Veteran visit
61. Introducing the Care Hub, a free feature in the Alexa app that gives you new ways to remotely check in on parents or loved ones
62. Includes: possible causes, signs and symptoms, standard treatment options and means of Care and support.
63. Care/FERA Programs (Discounts on energy bills for income qualified households) California Alternate Rates for Energy (Care) Low-income customers that are enrolled in the Care program receive a 30-35 1 percent discount on their electric bill and a 20 percent discount on their natural gas bill.
64. Long-term Care Facility Letter pdf icon [1 page] to Residents, Families, Friends and Volunteers; CMS Emergency Preparedness & Response Operations external icon; Supporting Your Loved One in a Long-Term Care Facility pdf icon [472 KB, 1 page] Infection Prevention Success Stories
65. Veterans Health Administration - Community Care
66. 1,567 reviews from Care.com employees about Care.com culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
9 letter words containing care
To take care, pains, trouble (to do something) implies watchful, conscientious effort to do something exactly right. To take care implies the performance of one particular detail: She took care to close the cover before striking the match.
The definition of care is close attention or a concern for another. An example of care is how someone feels about the well being of their pet.
Care of. An abbreviation that is used to direct correspondence to a particular place. It is typically used for an addressee who is not at the usual place where he or she would receive correspondence.