1. On January 3, 1986, the dozen men, supported by three Caravanettes, left Gartcosh for the walk south
2. HEARTS OF STEEL; REMEMBERED TORY DESTRUCTION OF GARTCOSH Firefighters are local people with a sound knowledge of the area and their new vehicles are better than the VW Caravanettes used by the paramedics
3. Definition of Caravanettes in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Caravanettes mean? Information and translations of Caravanettes in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Caravanettes meaning Plural form of caravanette.
6. ‘Cars, lorries, double decker buses, Caravanettes, tractors, more lorries, horseboxes, and other cyclists seem to crowd around me, even on the minorest of minor roads.’
Cars, Caravanettes, Cyclists, Crowd
7. Pookie May & Pookie Ray Vintage 1940's Caravanettes Available for Events
8. Noun caravanette (plural Caravanettes)
9. Caravanettes for sale and caravanette hire in the UK
10. All ladies Macclesfield based choir 'The Caravanettes' singing two part harmony of Kirsty McColls song 'Days'
11. Vw bus t2 vw transport split window vw Caravanettes vw caravanette vw kombi camper vw bus camper volkswagen mug t5 california t3 camper vw storage classic campers vw blower camper van keyring
Caravanettes, Caravanette, Camper, California, Classic, Campers
12. The Caravanettes are a Macclesfield based ladies choir
13. Caravanettes for sale VINTAGE CARAVANETTE GAS HEATER: 20 £ CHAMPION SPARK PLUG GAP TOOL - PART OF CLASSIC CAR VINTAGE TOOL KIT: 16.99 £ …
Caravanettes, Caravanette, Champion, Classic, Car
14. The Caravanettes meet every Tuesday (term times) in Macclesfield
Definition of caravansary 1 : an inn surrounding a court in eastern countries where caravans rest at night 2 : hotel, inn
(ˈkær əˌvæn) n., v. -vaned -vanned, -van•ing -van•ning. n. 1. a group of travelers journeying together for safety, as through deserts, hostile territory, etc. 2. any group traveling in or as if in a caravan, as pack animals or vehicles. 3. a large covered vehicle conveying passengers, goods, etc.; van.
Definition of caravan. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : a company of travelers on a journey through desert or hostile regions also : a train of pack animals. b : a group of vehicles traveling together (as in a file) 2a : a covered wagon or motor vehicle equipped as traveling living quarters. b British : trailer sense 1b. caravan. verb.
Definition of caravansary. 1 : an inn surrounding a court in eastern countries where caravans rest at night. 2 : hotel, inn.