1. Captive: [adjective] taken and held as or as if a prisoner of war
2. Of or relating to Captive animals.
3. A person whose behaviour is dominated by some emotion: a Captive of love.
4. A person who is enslaved or dominated: He is the Captive of his own fears.
5. Captive Season 1 Release year: 2016 This documentary series reconstructs history's most complex, high-stakes hostage negotiations as kidnapping victims recount their terrifying ordeals.
6. Legislation recently approved by Montana lawmakers and signed into law by Governor Greg Gianforte eliminates mandatory examinations every 5 years by the state insurance commissioner or an examiner appointed by the commissioner for most Captive insurance companies.
Commissioner, Captive, Companies
7. The accepted definition of a "Captive," an insurance company that is owned by the insured, is true, but not useful for decision making in a time of challenge
Captive, Company, Challenge
8. To begin, let us be clear that Captives are all about money
9. August 08, 2018 A "Captive insurer" is generally defined as an insurance company that is wholly owned and controlled by its insureds; its primary purpose is to insure the risks of its owners, and its insureds benefit from the Captive insurer's underwriting profits.
Captive, Company, Controlled
10. The cities of the south are shut up, and there is none to open them: all Juda is carried away Captive with an entire captivity. THE BIBLE, DOUAY-RHEIMS VERSION VARIOUS And he jerked his thumb towards the tower where mademoiselle was a Captive, and where at night "Battista" was locked in with her.
Cities, Carried, Captive, Captivity
11. A person whose behaviour is dominated by some emotion: a Captive of love.
12. Captive undermines committed performances from Kate Mara and David Oyelowo -- and the real-life story they're dramatizing -- with a thin script doubling as an ad for a self-help book.
13. In Captive, Catherine shares every parent’s worst nightmare, and the lengths that a mother will go to save her child
Captive, Catherine, Child
14. 12 synonyms of Captive from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Captive: taken and held prisoner.
16. A Captive insurance company is a form of corporate "self-insurance." While there are financial benefits of creating a separate entity to provide …
Captive, Company, Corporate, Creating
17. Definition of Captive in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Captive mean? Information and translations of Captive in the most comprehensive …
19. A Captive is an insurance company created and controlled by a business that is not an insurer for the purpose of insuring that company's risks
Captive, Company, Created, Controlled
20. Captives made their debut in the U.S
21. Choose from our selection of Captive fasteners, including screws and bolts, press-fit nuts, and more
22. Enslaved by love, beauty, etc.; captivated: her Captive beau
23. Managed as an affiliate or subsidiary of a corporation and operated almost exclusively for the use or needs of the parent corporation rather than independently for the general public: a Captive shop; a Captive mine.
24. Why Captive insurance? A “Captive” is a licensed insurance company utilized to insure a wide range of risks depending on business needs
25. Captive: A Mother's Crusade to Save Her Daughter from a Terrifying Cult
Captive, Crusade, Cult
26. Captive 'Captive' is a 7 letter word starting with C and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Captive' Clue Answer; Like some audiences (7) Captive: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Captive We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Captive will help you to finish your crossword today
Captive, Crossword, Clues, Clue
27. "The Captive", the latest from eclectic Canadian auteur Atom Egoyan, took a royal beating at the French festival earlier this year mere weeks after the premiere of his critically reviled Memphis Three docudrama "Devil's Knot".The fact that he's been getting mediocre reviews for fourteen years might be proof that a director who once set the world on fire had lost his touch.
Captive, Canadian, Critically
28. "Captive" tells the story of a woman who awakens badly hurt in an unknown cell, without any memories about herself
29. IRMI's affiliate, Captive.com, is a leading source of information about Captives.This commentary discusses the role of reinsurance in a Captive arrangement
Captive, Com, Captives, Commentary
30. Why Use a Captive? Captive.com will give you chapter and verse on the reasons for and uses of Captives
Captive, Com, Chapter, Captives
31. For our purposes, Captives are used by commercial buyers of insurance for some or all of the following reasons: to …
32. They were kept for slaves, and often sold; but this was a modification of the ancient cruelty, and a substitute for putting them to death Although the treatment of Captives by the Jews seems sometimes to be cruel, it was very much milder than that of the heathen, and was mitigated, as far as
Cruelty, Captives, Cruel
33. What does Captive mean? Taken and held prisoner, as in war
34. A Captive finance company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of an automaker or retailer that provides loans and other financial services to the customers of those companies.
Captive, Company, Customers, Companies
35. Find out the general steps involved in forming a Captive insurance company in North Carolina
Captive, Company, Carolina
36. NC Captive Insurance Law Learn about the North Carolina Captive Insurance Act
37. Licensing Requirements and Forms All forms and filing requirements for the licensing of North Carolina Captive …
38. "The Captive" may appear to bite off a little more than it can chew but it's one of the most satisfyingly baroque thrillers of the year, and thanks to a perfectly judged performance by Ryan
Captive, Can, Chew
39. Captive screws are most often used to secure panels, and will remain in the panel when loosened
40. ASM Captive screws can be made in many head styles (round head, pan head, socket head, fillister head, etc.) and custom length configurations
Captive, Can, Custom, Configurations
41. The traditional Captive ring is still in style, but you have the opportunity to choose between a very simple CBR look and a unique and one of a kind style
Captive, Choose, Cbr
42. Based on a miraculous true story about the power of faith Captive is an amazing inspiring drama about the spiritual collision of two lost souls
43. (genitive case) a Captive -- Captive.
44. Captive has been nominated for a Crystal Dove Seal Award for Best Drama
45. Roblox Captive Codes (Active) The following is a list of all the different codes and what you get when you put them in