1. Definition of Captivated : having one's interest or attention held or captured by something or someone charming, beautiful, entertaining, etc
2. The Captivated audience oohed and aahed as colorful patterns emerged on an overhead screen …
3. With Captivated, When a text comes in, it is easily transferred to an employee like a phone call
4. Sign In With Your Captivated Account
5. Find 63 ways to say Captivated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. 20 synonyms and near synonyms of Captivated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 antonyms and near antonyms
7. Find another word for Captivated
8. Captivated: as in fascinated, entranced
9. Captivated 'Captivated' is a 10 letter word starting with C and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Captivated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Captivated will help you to finish your crossword today
10. Captivated is a crossword puzzle clue
11. Captivated is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
12. Captivate definition, to attract and hold the attention or interest of, as by beauty or excellence; enchant: Her blue eyes and red hair Captivated him
13. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Captivated yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
14. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Captivated” Contribute to Crossword Clues
15. To hold the attention of someone by being extremely interesting, exciting, pleasant, or attractive: With her beauty and charm, she Captivated film audiences everywhere.
16. A person who's Captivated is entranced or absorbed by something
17. A Captivated child might stare with wonder at a tiny ladybug for many long minutes
18. Use the adjective Captivated to describe someone who is utterly charmed by something.
19. Dictionary entry overview: What does Captivated mean? • Captivated (adjective) The adjective Captivated has 2 senses:
20. Filled with wonder and delight Familiarity information: Captivated used as an adjective is rare.
21. I'm Captivated Everyone says you're complicated Everyday you're my most awaited oh I'm Captivated Oh they don't see you as I do You are so beautiful Come breathe within my soul Let go Oh my love You don't have to listen to a word they say 'Cause all that really matters is that I love you I really do Oh I need you and I really hate it
22. Captivated Lyrics: You’re the one that I want to be with / Never want to be separated / I’m Captivated / Everyone says you’re complicated / Every day you’re my most awaited, oh / I’m
23. Captivated is addictive, possessing, magnificent, and electrifying in every way possible
24. Captivated: The Donovan Legacyand millions of other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
25. The Captivated audience oohed and aahed as colorful patterns emerged on an overhead screen … 31
26. The Lenovo Yoga Tablet Captivated the tablet market in 4Q 2013 with its three-mode kickstand, giving consumers a unique way to use a tablet.
27. This review is for Captivated by the Alien Viking by Lucee Joie
28. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Soku - Captivated (ft. Léon Rudolf) YouTube; 86deep - This Is How We Did It - Duration: 4:40
29. • Lear was Captivated by the extraordinary and extrovert family of parrots
30. • Rex was Captivated by the sea in a way that others might be avid golf players or inveterate bird watchers
31. • Wells was Captivated by the wave of optimism engendered by the great age of heroic invention at the turn of the century.
32. Growing up in Mississippi, the first song that I ever remember hearing, that Captivated my mind and transported me from my bedroom out to the West, is a song called 'Don't Take Your Guns to Town' by Johnny Cash
33. Welcome to Captivated Portraits Welcome to Captivated Portraits Welcome to Captivated Portraits
34. [Intro] B Bm B F# F#m G# [Verse 1] C# You're the one that I want to be with C#7 C#m B Never wanna be separated B I'm Captivated C#7 Everyone says you're complicated B Every day you're my most-awaited, oh B A#7 I'm Captivated [Pre-Chrous] G#m A#m Oh they don't see you as I do A#m You are so beautiful B Come breathe within my soul C# Let go
35. Find 63 ways to say Captivated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
36. Antonyms for Captivated include repulsed, disgusted, revolted, sick, nauseated, repelled, sickened, bored, disenchanted and disenthralled
37. With Captivated, all conversations can be routed to the right team or right person immediately to give your client the best possible customer experience
38. Use Captivated for quick and responsive communication with your clients
39. Synonyms for Captivated by include enamored, enamoured, besotted with, infatuated with, smitten with, beguiled by, bewitched by, charmed by, enchanted by and enraptured by
40. Captivated by Jeffery Deaver was a brilliant introduction to his Colter Shaw series
41. Captivated is an enterprise text platform that opens up a whole new channel of communication for your business
42. Captivated, finds her recording an entire album’s worth of worship material for the first time
43. Definition of Captivated in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Captivated mean? Information and translations of Captivated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
45. Call Captivated construction inc for all your remodeling needs
46. The Captivated audience gasped when the vampire appeared on stage
47. What does Captivated mean? Simple past tense and past participle of captivate
48. Captivated: The Trials of Pamela Smart is a 2014 American documentary film directed by Jeremiah Zagar
49. Captivate definition: If you are Captivated by someone or something, you find them fascinating and attractive
50. Synonyms for Captivated in Free Thesaurus
51. 6 synonyms for Captivated: charmed, beguiled, enthralled, entranced, charmed, delighted
52. What are synonyms for Captivated?
53. Captivated Films is a wedding videography company located in Miami, Florida
Definition of captivated. : having one's interest or attention held or captured by something or someone charming, beautiful, entertaining, etc.
Use captivate in a sentence. verb. The definition of captivate means to gain the attention or affection of someone. An example of captivate is what happens to a group of people watching a fire works show; the fireworks captivate the people.
verb (used with object), cap·ti·vat·ed, cap·ti·vat·ing. to attract and hold the attention or interest of, as by beauty or excellence; enchant: Her blue eyes and red hair captivated him. to hold the attention of by fascinating; enchant
• CAPTIVATION (noun) The noun CAPTIVATION has 2 senses: 1. the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror) 2. a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual. Familiarity information: CAPTIVATION used as a noun is rare.