1. / kəˈprɪʃ.əs.li / in a way that changes suddenly and unexpectedly: The rules were enforced Capriciously. She was Capriciously fired after only two days on the job.
2. 36 synonyms and near synonyms of Capriciously from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Find another word for Capriciously.
4. Synonyms for Capriciously include erratically, haphazard, irregularly, haphazardly, anyway, anyhow, randomly, aimlessly, anywise and desultorily
5. Definition of Capriciously in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Capriciously mean? Information and translations of Capriciously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. The channel winds through these savanna borders Capriciously. SUMMARY NARRATIVE OF AN EXPLORATORY EXPEDITION TO THE SOURCES OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER, IN 1820 HENRY ROWE SCHOOLCRAFT But God Capriciously decided he had other plans for her—insomuch as decreeing she was not to be let go then
8. Antonyms for Capriciously include methodically, systematically, stably, constantly, steadily, unchangingly, firmly, unwaveringly, consistently and invariably
Capriciously, Constantly, Consistently
9. Capriciously 'Capriciously' is a 12 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Capriciously We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Capriciously will help you to finish your crossword today.
10. ‘Neither has the tsunami anything in common with God's final judgement, as the tsunami killed and destroyed Capriciously, without rhyme or reason.’ ‘But can an Assembly be dissolved arbitrarily, Capriciously, whimsically, at the absolute discretion of a Chief Minister?’
Common, Capriciously, Can, Chief
11. Capriciously meaning In a capricious manner; without caution or concern.
Capriciously, Capricious, Caution, Concern
12. "The action by the State has been taken abruptly and Capriciously without prior warning and information as to the reasons for withdrawal," said Mr Musyoka.In the case documents he claimed has owned his firearm since 1998.The firearm licensing Board last month revoked the …
Capriciously, Case, Claimed
13. Capriciously: 1 adv in a capricious manner “there were Turk's head lilies and patches of iris , islands of brilliant blue set Capriciously in the green sea” adv unpredictably Synonyms: freakishly
14. Laws that Capriciously interfere with personal freedom ; in a way that changes suddenly and quickly without an obvious pattern synonym unpredictably
15. The disease spread Capriciously, causing some 31 000 estimated deaths.
16. Glenarm dream, when she Capriciously stopped a servant going by with some glasses of lemonade, that the wretched old creature who offered the tray contemplated corresponding with her before the week was out, in the double character of her "Well-Wisher" and her "True Friend."
Capriciously, Creature, Contemplated, Corresponding, Character
17. Capriciously (comparative more Capriciously, superlative most Capriciously) In a capricious manner; without caution or concern
Capriciously, Comparative, Capricious, Caution, Concern
18. See authoritative translations of Capriciously in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
19. 2 CHANGE/BECOME DIFFERENT literary changing quickly and suddenly a capricious wind — Capriciously adverb Examples from
Change, Changing, Capricious, Capriciously
20. He experiments Capriciously with style, and seems actually to want to go off on a wild tangent.: Lui sperimenta capricciosamente con stile, e sembra proprio voler andare via su una tangente selvaggia.: The Educational Testing Service does not act Capriciously.: Il Servizio Nazionale di Valutazione non agisce capricciosamente.: The mathematician does not discover mathematical laws, although
Capriciously, Capricciosamente, Con
21. Please find below many ways to say Capriciously in different languages
22. This is the translation of the word "Capriciously" to over 100 other languages
23. Saying Capriciously in European Languages
24. Saying Capriciously in Asian Languages
25. Saying Capriciously in Middle-Eastern Languages.
26. Capriciously: In a capricious manner; whimsically; irregularly
27. On the other hand, treating developers Capriciously is most certainly going to discourage them from spending nights and weekends working on new and useful applications that may give more people reasons to buy an iPhone.
28. Capriciously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (fickle, quickly-changing moods) de manera caprichosa loc adv locución adverbial : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en vilo", "de seguido", "a
Capriciously, Clause, Come, Changing, Caprichosa, Como
29. Top synonyms for Capriciously (other words for Capriciously) are whimsically, freakishly and erratically.
30. The Educational Testing Service does not act Capriciously.: El servicio educacional de pruebas no actúa caprichosamente.: Modern man has Capriciously moved huge stones to new places.: El hombre contemporáneo caprichosamente ha trasladado enormes piedras a nuevos lugares.: Large rocks into the sea and form natural walls between the bays, Capriciously eroded by the wind.
Capriciously, Caprichosamente, Contempor
31. I have Capriciously given my second preference to a candidate of the Communist Party
Capriciously, Candidate, Communist
32. Migraine headaches occur much more Capriciously than do muscle-contraction headaches
33. Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) acted arbitrarily and Capriciously in issuing the ballast water provisions included in the 2013 Vessel General Permit (“VGP”), and remanded the issue to the EPA to redraft the ballast water sections of the VGP
34. Capriciously - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Capriciously and much more
35. The word Capriciously uses 12 letters: a, c, c, i, i, l, o, p, r, s, u, y
36. Capriciously is playable in: Words With Friends 25
37. Jan 7, 2019 - Explore John Persico's board "Aging Capriciously" on Pinterest
38. Capriciously Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Capriciously in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
39. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Capriciously in Urdu is تلون مزاجی سے, and in roman we write it Taloon Mizaji Say.
40. Or so Capriciously as to constitute an abuse of discretion amounting to excess of jurisdiction or lack of jurisdiction
CAPRICIOUSLY [kəˈpriSHəslē, kəˈprēSHəslē]
Define capriciously. capriciously synonyms, capriciously pronunciation, capriciously translation, English dictionary definition of capriciously. adj. Characterized by, arising from, or subject to caprice; impulsive or unpredictable: capricious decisions; capricious weather. ca·pri′cious·ly adv....
Use capricious in a sentence. A child's mood is capricious. adjective. The definition of capricious is someone or something that is subject to sudden, unpredictable changes.
subject to, led by, or indicative of a sudden, odd notion or unpredictable change; erratic: He's such a capricious boss I never know how he'll react. Obsolete. fanciful or witty. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.