1. The Brigadier, perhaps the Canniest if not the brightest of the lot, had the beginnings of a smile on his lips.
2. Canniest definitions Superlative form of canny: most canny.
3. Synonyms for Canniest include shrewdest, astutest, sharpest, acutest, cleverest, wisest, smartest, craftiest, savviest and wiliest
4. Canniest Club offers individuals the opportunity to be part of a revolutionary change in South Africa’s Cannabis Market, by allowing members access to an exclusive, premium, legal platform to acquire their cannabis products
5. Antonyms for Canniest include foolishest, recklessest, obtusest, awkwardest, hastiest, honestest, ignorantest, rashest, silliest and stupidest
6. Scrabble point value for Canniest: 10 points
7. Canniest is a Words with Friends word
8. Words with Friends point value for Canniest: 10 points.
9. Subscribe to the Canniest Club mailing list to receive updates on new arrivals, special offers and club promotions
10. Canniest 'Canniest' is a 8 letter word starting with C and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Canniest We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Canniest will help you to finish your crossword today.
11. Synonyms for Canniest in Free Thesaurus
12. Her Canniest naysaying had to have occurred when she was the understudy for the role of Deena Jones in the original Broadway production of "Dreamgirls" and one day presented herself to its formidable director, Michael Bennett, to quit
13. Canniest - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Canniest and much more
14. The word Canniest uses 8 letters: a, c, e, i, n, n, s, t
15. Canniest is playable in: Words With Friends 13
16. The Brigadier, perhaps the Canniest if not the brightest of the lot, had the beginnings of a smile on his lips.
17. We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Canniest: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Canniest" is defined
18. General (11 matching dictionaries) Canniest: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Canniest: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
19. Canniest Sentence Examples Just as the best place to live in Cheltenham is not in a Regency house but opposite one, so the Canniest property buyers will go for cheaper towns near spas and so have the best of both worlds
20. Find more ways to say un Canniest, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. A delightful and respectful tribute to Windsor’s Canniest – and most discreet – amateur sleuth.” -- Woman&Home, Book of the Month selection (UK) About the Author
22. Canniest instance retinal reliant tenderising ingredients aristotelian retaliations supersonic percussion anemic cinema insular urinals arson sonar isometric eroticism …
23. Canniest is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 10 points
24. Canniest is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 13 points
25. Canniest is a 8 letter medium Word starting with C and ending with T
26. Instance 7 letter Words made out of Canniest
27. Meet Izzy and Moe, the Prohibition era’s Canniest crimebusters
28. Canniest edukacja Гъби to be packed flirt with tensile impact stress naimaku izjesti (v.) calma feto repo-ta-korektura za kontinuiranost liberalizacija tržišta naletjeti (na koga) synchronous machine strong arm, stout arm knavishness weak, lame einen Buckel machen (z.B
29. Unscrambling Canniest through our powerful word unscrambler yields 217 different words
30. 217 anagrams of Canniest were found by unscrambling letters in C A N N I E S T
31. Find more ways to say un-Canniest, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
32. How the Canniest Sellers Price Their Homes
33. 1 Proves He’s the Canniest Hit-Maker of the Decade
34. Not even the Canniest readers are likely to see which of these byways will end up leading to the long-overdue solution to the riddle of Daisy Clayton’s death
35. Canniest new case in point (8) I believe the answer is: instance
36. (I've seen this before) ' Canniest new ' is the wordplay
37. ' Canniest ' with letters rearranged gives ' INSTANCE '.
38. The grandest irony to emerge is that despite its unquestionable sincerity, soft-spoken iconoclast Martin Margiela’s insistent non-image may yet turn out to be the Canniest …
39. It May Be Grim on the High Street, but for the UK's Canniest Operators That Spells Opportunities, Including — Whisper It Gently — To Grow Stores Portfolios
40. Most of the thrills here come from watching one of our Canniest directors perform rattling wheelchair dollies on a waxed hospital floor while over-punctuating video-noisy close-ups and cheesy