canary (noun) · canaries (plural noun) · island canary (noun) · island canaries (plural noun) · canary yellow (noun) · canary yellows (plural noun) · canary wine (noun) · canary wines (plural noun)
See also: Canary
1. Canary is a complete security system in a single device
2. The wild Canary is greenish yellow over most of its body with yellow underparts
3. Due to the selective breeding of the domestic Canary, canaries come in an array of bright colors, including orange, white, red, and yellow
4. Yellow is the most common color for the domestic Canary.
5. Canary, (species Serinus canaria), popular cage bird of the family Fringillidae (order Passeriformes)
6. Canary synonyms, Canary pronunciation, Canary translation, English dictionary definition of Canary
7. A yellow songbird native to the Canary Islands; a stool pigeon, informer: The traitor sang like a Canary.
8. The sun-drenched Canary Islands lie close to North Africa and have an exotic flavor of their own
9. Use Canary to securely conduct contactless check-in and process credit card authorizations, contracts, and amenities online
10. Canary is the only PCI Level-1 Compliant solution for hotel authorizations
11. Finding the perfect pet Canary is easy, and our [email protected] would love to assist you when buying any pet bird for your aviary
12. Male pet canaries are popular for their song, and watching a pair of Canary birds is a delight
13. Canary is located inside the GEM of Midtown, the historic Netherland building
14. Events Email Abby Moore, our Event Director, at [email protected]Canarykc.com for more information
15. Get on the bleeding edge of the web with Chrome Canary designed for experienced developers and updated nightly.
16. Canary Islands, autonomous community of Spain, established on August 10, 1982, by statute of autonomy and consisting of an archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of northwest Africa
17. Canary definition is - a Canary Islands usually sweet wine similar to Madeira
18. How to use Canary in a sentence.
19. Finally, immediately after adopting a Canary find a local veterinarian who can give the Canary checkups, and diagnose any major issues
20. Why Canary Adoption Is the Best Option
21. Many Canaries suffer times of hardship and loneliness at the hand of Canary breeders who are not sensitive to proper care.
22. UK news, analysis, investigations, features, opinion, exclusives, reviews and trending from The Canary.
23. Canary will be released automatically almost every night to keep you up to date on our progress
24. Canary definition, any of several Old World finches of the genus Serinus, especially S
25. Canaria(common Canary ), native to the Canary Islands and often kept as a pet
26. Be warned: Canary can be unstable
27. Download Chrome Canary For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 32-bit
28. Logging in and managing Canary account Follow New articles New articles and comments
29. How do I move my Canary to a new location? Got logged out? Having difficulties with Two-step Verification code? What is Two-step Verification? What are the most secure settings to protect my information? Why does the Canary app state "User Unauthorized" when
30. “Canary,” sung by Joy Williams, is written by Williams, Caitlyn Smith and Angelo Petraglia
31. Canary Pro Indoor Home Security Camera with Premium Service (1 YR Free Incl.) 90dB Siren, Climate Monitor, 2-Way Talk, 30-Day Video History, Motion Detection, 1080p HD, Alexa, Google, Baby Monitor
32. Lovely yellow Canary A Yellow Canary makes a fun pet for the right family
33. Play Canary - Fire your laser and cut through rocks to find your way through the risky cave!
34. Be the first to use new features with Postman Canary
35. Based on the true events of the deadly gas attacks perpetrated by members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult on the Tokyo subway system, Canary tells the moving story of two children, each abandoned by their families, who come together in the wake of the scarring event.
36. The female Canary can lay anywhere from 2 to 6 eggs
37. It typically takes 14 days for Canary chicks to …
38. NCS: Music Without LimitationsNCS Spotify: http://spoti.fi/NCSFree Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/CanaryConnect with NCS:Snapchat: ncsmusic• http://soundcl
39. Oh! Canary offers joyful art experiences for ages 1 and up
40. The Canary triggers are incontrovertibly simple: if someone is accessing your lure-files, or brute-forcing your fake internal ssh server, then you have a problem
41. Canary uses deceptively simple, but high quality markers of trouble on your network.
42. Canary is one of those special books, difficult to read at times, but it sticks with you
43. As for teen readers, Canary is a mirror.
44. Get on the bleeding edge of the web with Chrome Canary designed for experienced developers and updated nightly
46. Find 402 ways to say Canary, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. The Canary Islands depend on tourists
48. Canary is a deployment process in which a change is partially rolled out, then evaluated against the current deployment (baseline) to ensure that the new deployment is operating at least as well as the old
49. This evaluation is done using key metrics that are chosen when the Canary is configured.
50. Canary By Duane Swierczynski Released 2/24/15 Downloaded free through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review Rating: 4 bones Great book
51. Canary House Condos is a new condo development by Dream and Kilmer Group in Toronto, ON
52. Canary Wharf workers have a new waterfront wine bar as Humble Grape opened on Mackenzie Walk, along the water’s edge.On the wine list you’ll find 30 wines by the glass (they’ll rotate these regularly) as well as more than 400 wines by the bottle all with the focus on wines from small family
What Does Name "Canary" Mean. You are cheerful and friendly, but are apt to have an emotional life. You like to have several lines of effort going at once. You are a good talker and promoter and seldom worry over anything. At times, you can be impatient, and impulsive.
Definition of canary 1 : a Canary Islands usually sweet wine similar to Madeira 2 : a lively 16th century court dance 3 : a small finch (Serinus canarius synonym S. canaria) of the Canary Islands that is usually greenish to yellow and is kept as a cage bird and singer 4 slang : informer sense 2
noun, plural ca·nar·ies. any of several Old World finches of the genus Serinus, especially S. canaria (common canary), native to the Canary Islands and often kept as a pet, in the wild being greenish with brown streaks above and yellow below and in domesticated varieties usually bright yellow or pale yellow.
Canary Law and Legal Definition. Canary means a person confessing a crime or offering any secret information to police. It is a slang term used to refer to an informer.