1. Los Campesinos del pueblo construyeron este pozo para regar sus campos.The peasants of the village built this well to water their fields.
Campesinos, Construyeron, Campos
2. Los Campesinos!, an indie pop band from Cardiff, Wales Teatro Campesino, a theater group founded by the United Farm Workers Valentín González, El Campesino, a military leader during the Spanish Civil War Via Campesina, the collaborating body for an international peasant movement
Campesinos, Cardiff, Campesino, Civil, Campesina, Collaborating
3. Campesinos Mexican Restaurant, Jenks
4. The plural noun "Campesinos" means "peasants" in English
5. Los Campesinos! Official website of your ex-girlfriend's favourite band.
6. 27 synonyms and near synonyms of Campesinos from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 1 antonym or near antonym
7. Find another word for Campesinos.
8. About Los Campesinos! Los Campesinos! are a seven piece indie pop band from Cardiff, Wales, formed in early 2006 at Cardiff University
9. Linda andahuaylina - Los Campesinos del Perú02
10. Por las puras - Los Campesinos del Perú03
11. The latest tweets from @LosCampesinos
12. Los Campesinos was the highlight of our trip to Costa Rica! A convenient one hour drive from Manuel Antonio, and well worth the trip
Campesinos, Costa, Convenient
13. Campesinos explores the lives of Patagonian Cowboys (Gauchos) living in Chile, at the end of the world in isolation
Campesinos, Cowboys, Chile
14. For my one time visit to Campesinos, based on the food we had and looking at the menu, their food tends to be on the mild, lightly spiced side of the Mexican food argument
15. The idea to turn Coffee with a Cop into Café con Campesinos (Spanish for “coffee with farmworkers”) was the brainchild of Community Service Officer Silva, who, like Chief Nevarez, Officer
Coffee, Cop, Caf, Con, Campesinos, Community, Chief
16. Los Campesinos! Articles and Media
17. ‘The Campesinos set up camp in front of the Governor's palace and at times blocked streets to call attention to their demands.’ ‘Nonetheless, many of the Campesinos in rural Mexico who farm basic foodstuffs in the current environment are doing so at higher social costs.’
Campesinos, Camp, Call, Current, Costs
18. Delivery & Pickup Options - 35 reviews of Los Campesinos Mexican Grill "Great place
19. "Campesinos" shows Zúñiga’s development of the lithographic technique, which by the 1980s included diverse colors and complex compositions of figures in space
Campesinos, Colors, Complex, Compositions
20. En la posada nos atendió una pareja de Campesinos muy atenta
21. Muchos Campesinos se han visto obligados a malbaratar sus tierras
22. Los Campesinos! are an indie rock band which formed in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom in 2006
23. The band's current lineup consists of Gareth Campesinos! (vocals, glockenspiel, keyboards), Kim Campesinos! (vocals, keyboards), Tom Campesinos! (guitar, vocals, keyboards), Neil Campesinos! (guitar), Rob Campesinos!
Current, Consists, Campesinos
24. Explore releases from Los Campesinos! at Discogs
25. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Los Campesinos! at the Discogs Marketplace.
26. Campesino m (feminine singular campesina, masculine plural Campesinos, feminine plural campesinas, comparable) rural (relating to non-urban areas) Synonyms: campestre, rural; Noun
Campesino, Campesina, Campesinos, Campesinas, Comparable, Campestre
27. Campesino m (plural Campesinos, feminine campesina, feminine plural campesinas) countryman (person who lives in a rural area) Synonym: camponês
Campesino, Campesinos, Campesina, Campesinas, Countryman, Campon
28. Los Campesinos! played their first show at a college function in May 2006; by the following August, they had built enough of an audience to secure an opening gig for Broken Social Scene
29. Campesinos were caught in the middle of heavy fighting, with many killed or displaced, including fifteen massacres of civilians in the municipalities surrounding Hidroituango between 1996 and 1998
Campesinos, Caught, Civilians
30. Find Los Campesinos! discography, albums and singles on AllMusic
31. Campesinos Sin Fronteras (Farmworkers Without Borders) Campesinos Sin Fronteras (CSF) began in 1999 as a non-profit organization dedicated to educating members of the low-income, migrant, agriculture community in Yuma County to prevent chronic disease, injury, and illness associated with farm work.
Campesinos, Csf, Community, County, Chronic
32. "The Campesinos name, logos, wordmarks and "El Campo" symbol were developed and selected by members of our local Hispanic community including the …
Campesinos, Campo, Community
33. Becoming Campesinos argues that the formation of the campesino as both a political category and a cultural identity in Mexico was one of the most enduring legacies of the great revolutionary upheavals that began in 1910
Campesinos, Campesino, Category, Cultural
34. July 31, 2008 • Los Campesinos! is a seven-piece Welsh indie-pop band with an exciting, multilayered debut called Hold on Now, Youngster
35. Already soaking up international buzz, Los Campesinos
36. Definition of Campesinos in the Definitions.net dictionary
37. What does Campesinos mean? Information and translations of Campesinos in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
38. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Los Campesinos! scheduled in 2021
39. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Los Campesinos! and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 99294 other Los Campesinos! fans.
Concert, Currently, Campesinos
40. Welsh indie-pop outfit Los Campesinos! will release their fifth studio album 'No Blues', on October 28th via Turnstile
41. The follow-up to 2011's 'Hello Sadness' was produced by Tom Campesinos! and John Goodmanson (Death Cab for Cutie, Blondie, Bikini Kill)
Campesinos, Cab, Cutie
42. And Los Campesinos! do: "Well, I need new hobbies, that's one thing for certain," they shout on "Knee Deep at ATP" after overturning High Fidelity's hypothesis that …
43. Campesinos Tulsa; Campesinos, Jenks; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Campesinos Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It is an icon with title Location Fill
44. Los Campesinos! super experience! The National - Richmond
Campesino definition is - a native of a Latin American rural area; especially : a Latin American Indian farmer or farm laborer. ... Recent Examples on the Web The immigrant sons of campesinos, or farmers, the norteño band set up ...
Definition of campesino. : a native of a Latin American rural area especially : a Latin American Indian farmer or farm laborer.
Los campesinos del pueblo construyeron este pozo para regar sus campos.The peasants of the village built this well to water their fields. Yo vengo de una larga tradición de campesinos argentinos.I come from a long line of Argentine farmers. An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. the big dog).
An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. the big dog). La vida campesina puede ser dura, pero es gratificante.Rural life can be hard, but it is rewarding. Su comunidad campesina no permite el uso de celulares ni cámaras. Their country community does not allow the use of cell phones or cameras.