campaign (noun) · campaigns (plural noun)
campaign (verb) · campaigns (third person present) · campaigned (past tense) · campaigned (past participle) · campaigning (present participle)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Campaign (Entry 2 of 2) : to lead or take part in a Campaign to support or oppose someone or something or to achieve something See the full definition for Campaign …
2. A series of coordinated activities, such as public speaking and demonstrating, designed to achieve a social, political, or commercial goala presidential Campaign; an advertising Campaign military a …
3. A planned group of especially political, business, or military activities that are intended to achieve a particular aim: The protests were part of their Campaign against the proposed building development in the area
4. This is the latest act of terrorism in a long-standing and bloody Campaign …
5. A Campaign to identify young Indonesian social entrepreneurs and empower them.
6. Find 34 ways to say Campaign, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Campaign High Quality Modern Furniture Built To Last Life-friendly furniture that can evolve with you.
8. Join the Campaign community and read about brand Campaigns, key moves in ad agencies and the latest thinking from international creative thought leaders.
9. AND Campaign educates and organizes Christians for civic and cultural engagement that results in better representation, more just and compassionate policies and a healthier political culture.
10. Campaign, in agriculture, the period during which sugar beets are harvested and processed Advertising Campaign, a series of advertisement messages that share a single idea and theme Blitz Campaign, a short, intensive, and focused marketing Campaign for a product or business
11. How Refuge Campaign’s ‘surprise’ success changed a law tackling domestic abuse
12. March 18, 2021 Landmarks turn purple in last push for census Campaign
13. Campaign Zero is a project of the non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, WeTheProtesters
14. Funds donated to Campaign Zero support the analysis of policing practices across the country, research to identify effective solutions to end police violence, technical assistance to organizers leading police accountability Campaigns and the development of model legislation and advocacy to end police …
15. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a series of coordinated activities, such as public speaking and demonstrating, designed to achieve a social, political, or commercial goal: a presidential Campaign; an advertising Campaign. 2.
16. With Adobe Campaign, you can use rich customer data to create, coordinate, and deliver dynamic Campaigns that customers actually want — through email, mobile, offline channels, and more.
17. Use our service and have the appropriate Campaign brochure delivered to your customers at bulk rates without meeting bulk rate requirements
18. Campaign reveals Tech MVP jury Jury of technology leaders, which includes representatives from agencies, platforms, publishers, startups, tech suppliers and VCs, will judge entries in Campaign's inaugural award for the region's top tech talent and products.
19. 8 synonyms of Campaign from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Definition of Campaign in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Campaign mean? Information and translations of Campaign in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
22. Start your email with one of our professionally-designed templates to launch targeted Campaigns like marketing offers, product announcements, newsletters, or event promotions
23. A Campaign allows you to promote your products or services on Google’s vast network of search results, websites, videos, mobile apps, maps, shopping listings, and more
24. You'll choose a Campaign type based on your marketing goals, brand strategy, and how much time you’re able to invest.
25. The 2020 presidential Campaign of Joe Biden began on April 25, 2019, when Biden released a video announcing his candidacy in the 2020 Democratic party presidential primaries, and concluded with him and his running mate Kamala Harris defeating incumbent president Donald Trump and vice president Mike Pence in the general election.Biden, the vice president of the United States from 2009 to 2017
26. A Campaign is any series of actions or events that are meant to achieve a particular result, like an advertising Campaign of television commercials and Internet ads that tries to convince kids to buy bubble gum-flavored toothpaste
27. The noun Campaign describes any group of actions that are done with an ultimate purpose in mind.
28. A Campaign is a planned set of activities that people carry out over a period of time in order to achieve something such as social or political change
29. During his election Campaign he promised to put the economy back on its feet
30. American English: Campaign / kæmˈpeɪn /
31. See comprehensive 50-state Campaign contributions, independent spending, and lobbying details for candidates, political parties and ballot measures at FollowTheMoney.org.
32. Campaign messages, based on the latest scientific information, will be targeted to specific audiences identified through market research
33. Campaign staff will monitor the performance of individual ads in market, prioritizing the continued placement of those that deliver messages most effectively.
34. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English cam‧paign1 /kæmˈpeɪn/ ●●○ S3 W3 noun [ countable] 1 a series of actions intended to achieve a particular result relating to politics or business, or a social improvement an advertising Campaign Campaign for/against a Campaign for equal rights Jones ran a good Campaign.
35. Marketing Campaigns promote products through different types of media, such as television, radio, print, and online platforms
36. The (&) Campaign Leadership Council is made up of men and women who are actively seeking to make a difference in their communities through their churches and other community organizations
37. A global Campaign has been launched to create a network of ocean sanctuaries to protect the seas in the region and Greenpeace is calling for an immediate halt to fishing in areas being considered for sanctuary status
38. Campaign Finance News and Calendar
39. Modern Campaign furniture explores more mixed mediums, with materials like chrome, or strive to achieve the look with brass corners and strap work, although portability is no longer a large concern and often sacrificed
40. As with any piece of second-hand furniture, a piece of antique or vintage Campaign-style furniture can tell a story, and with
41. Campaign against (someone or something) 1
42. Many people in our small town are Campaigning against that big construction project because they feel that we don't need more stores so close to our homes
43. Campaign and political signs come in many different varieties including yard signs for supporters, banners for high traffic areas, and car decals for Campaign staff and supporters
44. Additionally, there are posters, window and wall decals, and other printed signage for Campaign headquarters and events.
46. What does Campaign mean? To engage in an operation planned to achieve a certain goal
47. (verb) An army that Campaigned across the entire continent;
48. Campaign’s Digital Agency & Ad Tech Guide 2021 Advertising Editors' Picks Featured Marketing Media The Annual 2020: Top 20 integrated and activation Campaigns
49. Campaign翻譯：（尤指政治、商業或軍事的）專門活動，運動, 戰役，作戰, 從事活動；開展運動；發起運動。了解更多。
50. Campaign Zero reviewed police department use of force policies in the 100 largest U.S
51. The Hill is a top US political website, read by the White House and more lawmakers than any other site -- vital for policy, politics and election Campaigns.
Dictionary entry overview: What does campaign mean? • CAMPAIGN (noun) The noun CAMPAIGN has 4 senses: 1. a race between candidates for elective office. 2. a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end. 3. several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints)
Definition of campaign. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a connected series of military operations forming a distinct phase of a war the bombing campaign. 2 : a connected series of operations designed to bring about a particular result election campaign an advertising campaign. campaign.
Definition of 'campaign'. campaign. A campaign is a planned set of activities that people carry out over a period of time in order to achieve something such as social or political change.
campaign(Noun) A series of operations undertaken to achieve a set goal; as, an election campaign, a military campaign, an advertising campaign. The company is targeting children in their latest advertising campaign.