1. Camouflaged synonyms, Camouflaged pronunciation, Camouflaged translation, English dictionary definition of Camouflaged
2. Find 9 ways to say Camouflaged, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Camouflaged: 1 adj made invisible by means of protective coloring Synonyms: invisible , unseeable impossible or nearly impossible to see; imperceptible by the eye
4. 12 Samcheong-Ro 10-Gil Jongno-Gu, Seoul, South Korea +82 (0)2 725 3277 [email protected]Camouflaged.com ©Camouflaged
5. 4 synonyms of Camouflaged from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Camouflaged
7. Camouflaged: to change the dress or looks of so as to conceal true identity.
Camouflaged, Change, Conceal
8. ‘Because the poverty was somewhat Camouflaged by the tropical climate, metropolitan visitors tended to disregard it.’ Origin Late 19th century (in sense ‘disguise, concealment’): French, from camoufler ‘to disguise’ (originally thieves' slang), from Italian camuffare …
Camouflaged, Climate, Century, Concealment, Camoufler, Camuffare
9. Camouflaged clothing introduced during the 1950s, '60s and even the early 1970s generally relied on patterns that weren't all that different than the military patterns of WWII
10. • Wherever the Baroque music was coming from, and it was somewhere in the room, the equipment was well Camouflaged
11. • And even that was well Camouflaged by skilful make-up
12. • One rail bridge, well Camouflaged, is not shown on any map
13. • Freezing is a widespread response to a predator alarm among many of the better Camouflaged species.
14. What does Camouflaged mean? Wearing, in, or treated with, camouflage; disguised
15. ‘Because the poverty was somewhat Camouflaged by the tropical climate, metropolitan visitors tended to disregard it.’ Origin Late 19th century (in sense ‘disguise, concealment’): French, from camoufler ‘to disguise’ (originally thieves' slang), from Italian camuffare …
Camouflaged, Climate, Century, Concealment, Camoufler, Camuffare
16. Camouflaged_official Luxury wear brand based in South Korea Sales Showroom Studio Zeta 📍26 Via Friuli, Milan, Italy www.Camouflaged.com
17. Camouflaged definition: concealed or disguised Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. Definition of Camouflaged in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Camouflaged mean? Information and translations of Camouflaged in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. Camouflaged: Investigating How the U.S
21. Local New York City teachers, led by the New York Collective of Radical Educators (NYCoRE), generated the Camouflaged
City, Collective, Camouflaged
22. Find 9 ways to say Camouflaged, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
23. Synonyms for Camouflaged in Free Thesaurus
24. 2 words related to Camouflaged: invisible, unseeable
25. What are synonyms for Camouflaged?
26. And Camouflaged European mounts, besides being less expensive, are attractive and will definitely bring attention to any skull
27. Bugs, skulls, and deer Sightings of Camouflaged cars always spark interest in what a brand is up to and what new models might be in the pipeline.
28. These clever tiny homes around the world are perfectly Camouflaged in their natural environment
29. Plumage, colors, and markings that break up the outline of a bird and help it blend into its environment can help keep the bird safe from predators.With more than 10,000 bird species in the world, it is remarkable how many have developed some type of camouflage, and while not all birds are Camouflaged equally
Colors, Can, Camouflage, Camouflaged
30. Camouflage something/yourself (with something) to hide somebody/something/yourself by making them/it/yourself look like the things around, or like something else The soldiers Camouflaged themselves with leaves
31. Her size was Camouflaged by the long loose dress she wore.
32. Cleverly Camouflaged with grey felt, which exactly matched the colour of the walls, it led upwards to a barbette, or platform, perched beside the gate
Cleverly, Camouflaged, Colour
33. The Cranefly Orchid is the most widespread orchid found in Mississippi, but it is often overlooked because it is well Camouflaged in its wooded habitat.
34. A lot of authors don't master this in full novels two and three times the size of Camouflaged
35. A Beautiful, Camouflaged, Mess of A Life by Anni Harry
36. Synonyms for Camouflaged include cloaked, concealed, covered, disguised, hidden, masked, masquerading, veiled, covered up and invisible
Camouflaged, Cloaked, Concealed, Covered
37. High quality Camouflaged gifts and merchandise
38. Camouflaged Hunter is a skill in the Fighters Guild line, under the Guild category
39. The Camouflaged trooper enters base to base contact with a model
40. The Camouflaged trooper is successfully Discovered
41. The Camouflaged trooper receives a successful hit that forces him to make an ARM/BTS Roll, or a Critical hit, without previous Discovery (by means of an Intuitive Attack, a Template Weapon whose target was a nearby model, etc.)
42. A Beautiful, Camouflaged Mess of A Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
43. Camouflaged Down Log Hip-Hop/Rap · 1997 Preview SONG TIME Intro (9th Ward Scar) 1
44. 1,867 Camouflaged monopole products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which telecommunication tower accounts for 13%, power distribution equipment accounts for 1%
45. A wide variety of Camouflaged monopole options are available to you, such as cutting, bending, and decoiling.
46. 1,251 Camouflaged tower products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which telecommunication tower accounts for 30%, artificial plant accounts for 1%, and power distribution equipment accounts for 1%
47. A wide variety of Camouflaged tower options are available to you, There are 451 suppliers who sells Camouflaged tower on Alibaba
48. Cancer Cell Membrane Camouflaged Cascade Bioreactor for Cancer Targeted Starvation and Photodynamic Therapy ACS Nano
Cancer, Cell, Camouflaged, Cascade
49. A remarkable and nightmarish scene playing out in Portland should terrify anyone who cares about the US constitution: unmarked vans full of Camouflaged and …
Cares, Constitution, Camouflaged
50. Mercedes-Benz EQE Sedan Camouflaged Prototype Sports Production Rear Lights Andrei Nedelea 4 days ago After sharp restrictions under Trump, Biden projected to expand legal immigration, Pew
Definition of 'camouflage'. camouflage. Camouflage consists of things such as leaves, branches, or brown and green paint, which are used to make it difficult for an enemy to see military forces and equipment.
The definition of camouflage refers to the process of making something less obvious such as military dress that allows soldiers to blend in with their surroundings, animal coloring that allows animals to blend in and actions taken to hide your true intentions. An example of camouflage is green and white clothing worn by military men...
A camouflaged verb is a verb that has been needlessly transformed into a noun. Words with endings such as -ion, -tion, -ing, -ment, -ant, -ent, -ence, -ance , and -ency often change verbs into nouns.