camera (noun) · cameras (plural noun)
camera (noun) · cameras (plural noun)
1. The Camera app is faster and simpler than ever
2. A small Camera with a permanently attached lens, a point-and-shoot model doesn’t allow manual control of key settings like shutter speed, aperture and ISO sensitivity
3. At the other end of the digital Camera spectrum, DSLR Cameras (Digital Single Lens Reflex) are the devices most often selected by professionals and photography enthusiasts
4. I get a message that says, "Your Camera is currently unavailable
5. Please check if the Camera is properly connected." This is an internal Camera on a chromebook, so it should not need connecting.
6. A compact Camera especially designed for vlogging
7. For α Interchangeable-lens Cameras
8. Buy Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Basic Kit featuring EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, Memory Card, Camera Bag, Remote Switch, Lens Cleaning Kit
9. For generations, Nikon Cameras have been trusted by photographers and picture takers of every caliber for their enduring performance and outstanding image quality, empowering them to capture the essence of the moment.
10. Press “Test my cam” to check the functionality and supported properties of your Camera
11. Several web Cameras were detected
12. To check the functionality and supported properties of your Camera, select it from the list below and press “Test my cam”.
13. When your Camera isn't working in Windows 10, it might be missing drivers after a recent update
14. It's also possible that your anti-virus program is blocking the Camera, your privacy settings don't allow Camera access for some apps, or there's a problem with the app you want to use.
15. A superzoom travel Camera is the perfect solution, but most have really small 1/2.3-inch sensors which limit their picture quality
16. The Camera will only record when it senses movement, saving you storage space and time browsing unneeded footage
17. Zoom: Look for security Cameras with optical zoom if you’re filming something from a distance
19. Open Camera is a completely free Camera app
20. * Expose your Camera's functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with "screen flash", HD video and more
21. Whether you love photography or just like to capture priceless moments with your loved ones, a good Camera is a must-have
22. At Target, you’ll find a Camera for every need, from easy-to-use digital Cameras to professional DSLR Cameras
23. Digital and point-and-shoot Cameras are compact, user-friendly, and perfect for parties, holiday gatherings
24. A New Camera-Shopping Landscape
25. Buying a digital Camera is a very different experience than it was a few years ago
26. Smartphone Cameras keep getting better, so there are a lot …
27. This Online Camera allows you to use your webcam to see yourself, take a picture and use fun filters! It is also useful as a mirror or a way to check your hair
28. Try it now by allowing access at the prompt at the top of your browser, or read below for the best ways to capture great images of yourself and creative uses for your Camera.
29. If you think the Camera isn't working (you tried it on two computers and it didn't work), then contact the support staff of the Camera's brand
30. If the Camera is working on a different computer but isn't working on yours - then it means there's probably a software issue with your computer
31. Camera free download - IP Camera Viewer, Chicony USB 2.0 Camera, Logitech QuickCam Pro Camera Drivers, and many more programs
32. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Camera360.
33. Despite small annoyances, the Sony Alpha 6000 is a great overall Camera for more advanced photographers who want something smaller than a dSLR, especially if they need the continuous- …
34. Further enhancing the Camera's subject-tracking ability, now a subject's eyes can be detected as soon as the shutter is half-pressed or the AF-ON button is pressed, then tracked continuously
35. An instant print Camera uses self-developing film
36. After you snap a picture with your instant print Camera, a sheet of film passes through the internal Camera rollers, where a mix of pigments and colors is spread over the film
37. I figured out a better way: Just start the Camera, and get your shot ready, then press the Camera icon below the video to freeze the picture.
38. Buy & sell used Cameras, lenses, gear, & other photography equipment at KEH Camera's online store
39. Norman Camera & video one of the midwest's most complete photo imaging suppliers Family owned and operated since the company was founded in 1957, we offer premium new and used photography equipment, including DSLR Cameras, Pelican Hard Cases & Accessories, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Leica and Panasonic Cameras and accessories, as well as many
40. The digital Camera's full manual control and RAW mode deliver exceptional flexibility and performance similar to Canon's EOS DSLR Cameras
41. The SX series Cameras are designed for advanced or beginner photographers who are looking for incredible optical zoom without the burden of a large lens.
42. Professional Camera gear rental for Canon, Sony, Nikon, DJI, Sigma, RED & all major brands
43. Our gear experts securely ship lenses, Cameras, stabilizers, supports, lights & …
44. Download 61,024 Camera free vectors
45. With Adobe Camera Raw, you can enhance raw images from many different Cameras and import the images into various Adobe applications.Supported applications include Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, After Effects, and Bridge
46. The table below lists all Cameras that the Camera Raw plug-in (versions 1.0 through 13.2) supports.
47. The lens of a Camera is the easiest way for a photographer to manipulate the image that's projected onto a Camera's imaging sensor
48. While anyone can take a simple photo, Camera lenses are often what transform a shot into a truly artistic creation.
49. Camera prompts a forthright, thorough correction after Deutsche Welle erroneously reported that UN Resolution 194 "guaranteed" the Palestinian "right of return." The General Assembly resolution is a suggestion, not a guarantee, conditions return on refugees willing to live at peace with their neighbors, and places return on equal footing with
50. Camera is a 501(c)3 organization, and contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law
51. Having a digital Camera is an essential piece of equipment for capturing moments in the form of high-quality photographs
52. These high-tech digital Cameras have a variety of specifications and features to choose from when searching for one that
53. Search for "Camera" and click the Camera app when it appears in the results
54. Once the Camera app opens, your computer's Camera should turn on automatically
55. And browse by Used Cameras, Lenses, Video Equipment, Lens Filters & more
56. The X-T4 is the most balanced Camera I’ve ever used thanks to a combination of great image quality, solid performance, and excellent video features
57. CCTV Camera World is the leader in providing the best HD security Cameras in the industry at affordable prices without compromising quality, reliability, and world class support
Definition of camera 1 a : a device that consists of a lightproof chamber with an aperture fitted with a lens and a shutter through which the image of an object is projected onto a surface for recording (as on a photosensitive Photosensitivity Photosensitivity is the amount to which an object reacts upon receiving photons, especially visible light. In medicine, the term is principally used for abnormal reactions of the skin, and two types are distinguished, photoallergy and phototoxicity. film or an electronic sensor) or for translation into electrical impulses (as for television broadcast) b : camera obscura
In the legal arena the term "In Camera" is short for an "In Camera inspection" meaning the judge takes a PRIVATE look at the evidence or deposition or document or photos or whatever the subject of the "in camera inspection" is.
video camera. n. A camera that captures moving images and converts them into electronic signals so that they can be saved on a storage device, such as videotape or a memory card, or viewed on a monitor.
The word camera (a device that records and stores images; vaulted building), comes from the Latin camera (vaulted room), which is a transliteration of the Greek word camara (a vault, arched roof or ceiling, vaulted chamber; room). The word was also used as a short for camera obscura (dark chamber;