1. 41 synonyms of Calmness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Calmness: a state of freedom from storm or disturbance
3. Find 8 ways to say Calmness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. We found 19 answers for “Calmness”
5. This page shows answers to the clue Calmness, followed by 3 definitions like “A feeling of calm”, “The state of quality of being calm” and “An absence of strong winds or rain”.Synonyms for Calmness are for example calm, immobility and peacefulness.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Clue, Calmness, Calm, Can
6. Definition of Calmness in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Calmness mean? Information and translations of Calmness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. This crossword clue Buddhist Calmness? was discovered last seen in the March 4 2021 at the DT Mini Crossword
Crossword, Clue, Calmness
9. According to Fox News, 'in one study of healthy volunteers, a daily dose of 600 mgs of lemon balm for a week improved mood, and boosted both Calmness and alertness.' Drink lemon balm in tea form, it will give you the feeling of Calmness in just minutes
10. There are no better cosmetics than a severe temperance and purity, modesty and humility, a gracious temper and Calmness of spirit; and there is no true beauty without the signatures of these graces in the very countenance.
Cosmetics, Calmness, Countenance
11. Calmness has returned back to the Orlu and Orsu local government areas of Imo state, a day after the military invaded the forest to destroy the camps of …
12. Calm / Calmness calm / Calmness
13. Calmness is usually used to talk about a person: We admired his Calmness under pressure.
14. Synonyms for Calmness include peace, peacefulness, calm, quiet, serenity, tranquillity, hush, placidity, repose and stillness
15. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom
16. “Avoid all haste; Calmness is an essential ingredient of politeness
17. Calmness.com contains a wealth of informational and self-help tools by healer, speaker, and author, Dr Inessa Zaleski
Calmness, Com, Contains
18. Accessing your inner Calmness empowers you to increase your happiness, health and wisdom
19. Start your journey to Calmness today! 800-929-CALM (2256), 1-203-708-7777; DrInessa(at)Calmness.com; inessazaleski
Calmness, Calm, Com
20. Calmness seascape with cloudy sky over the sand bars and reflection on the water in beautiful morning sunrise
21. Marsh beautiful sunset during winter season full of clouds and Calmness
22. Landscape right close to the beach at a Marsh, beautiful silence, Calmness, return to.
23. Another way to say Calmness? Synonyms for Calmness (other words and phrases for Calmness).
24. Angus, Montreal H1W 0B9, QC, Canada Calmness[email protected] +1 514 928 1386
Canada, Calmnesshotline, Com
25. Calmness (1 Occurrence) Ecclesiastes 10:4 If the wrath of the ruler is against you, keep in your place; in him who keeps quiet even great sins may be overlooked.
26. To rekindle the United States’ upward trajectory, it will take the full measure of support by all, regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, background, religion or political view to promote Calmness
27. Download and use 10,000+ Calmness stock photos for free
28. Kwolek recognizes Gianforte’s “Calmness in the cage,” but also the athleticism and speed that distinguish her from other goalies
29. Find 8 ways to say Calmness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. Calmness Uganda Limited, Kampala, Uganda
31. Calmness Uganda Limited supplies, installs and maintains quality and affordable electronic equipments and appliances for both your business and
32. The Hebrew word for Calmness is nichutah.Nichutah translates to ease, serenity, tranquility, or gentleness.
33. Calmness is a mental state wherein the mind is not turbulent, but open and reflective
34. Calmness can most easily occur for the average person during a state of relaxation, but it can also be found during much more alert and aware states.
35. Dictionary entry overview: What does Calmness mean? • Calmness (noun) The noun Calmness has 3 senses:
36. A feeling of calm; an absence of agitation or excitement Familiarity information: Calmness used as a noun is uncommon.
37. Calmness: 1 n a feeling of calm; an absence of agitation or excitement Antonyms: agitation the feeling of being agitated; not calm Types: show 5 types hide 5 types placidity , placidness a feeling of Calmness; a quiet and undisturbed feeling coolness , imperturbability , imperturbableness calm and unruffled self-assurance quietness ,
Calmness, Calm, Coolness
38. Antonyms for Calmness include agitation, alarm, alarum, anguish, anxiety, anxiousness, apprehension, apprehensiveness, bustle and commotion
39. Buy Ocean Calmness by tunestogo on AudioJungle
40. Calmness cannot be acquired of itself and by itself; it must come as the culmination of a series of virtues
Calmness, Cannot, Come, Culmination
41. Calmness funny cartoons from CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics.
Calmness, Cartoons, Cartoonstock, Collection, Comics
42. High quality Calmness gifts and merchandise
43. The synonyms of “Calmness” are: calm, composure, equanimity
Calmness, Calm, Composure
44. Calmness as a Noun Definitions of "Calmness" as a noun
45. According to the Oxford Dictionary of English, “Calmness” as a noun can have the following definitions: Steadiness of mind under stress
46. Translate Calmness into Spanish
47. Find words for Calmness in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
48. Traducir Calmness de Inglés a español.
49. Fluorite, stone of peace & Calmness, intention bracelet, resolution crystals, crystal bracelet, healing crystals, crystal gift, self gift ArtemisIdeas
Calmness, Crystals, Crystal
50. Favorite Add to Chakra Bracelet with 7 Healing Stones for Grounding, Balance and Calmness StylishTrendy
51. 1 day ago · Kevin Keen: There was a Calmness about U18s in Youth Cup win
52. 1 day ago · Junior pitcher Sydney Sickels shared three things that guide her performances: Calmness to feel comfortable, confidence to overcome challenges and courage to enable determination
Calmness, Comfortable, Confidence, Challenges, Courage
CALMNESS [ˈkämnəs, ˈkälmnəs]
Ensuring domestic tranquilitythe right to redressextradition means ensuring peacefulness or calmness. Ensuring DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY means ensuring peacefulness or calmness. Log in for more information. This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
Nouns for calm include calm, calmant, calmants, calmer, calmers, calmingness, calmness, calmnesses and calms. Find more words at wordhippo.com!
As nouns the difference between peace and tranquility is that peace is a state of tranquility, quiet, and harmony for instance, a state free from civil disturbance while tranquility is (tranquillity). is (slang) shortened form of peace out; goodbye. is (neologism) to make peace; to put at peace; to be at peace.
1. adjective A calm person does not show or feel any worry, anger, or excitement. Calm is also a noun. If you calm someone, you do something to make them feel less angry, worried, or excited. Calm is used to refer to a quiet, still, or peaceful atmosphere in a place.