1. Noun the quality of being insensitive, indifferent, or unsympathetic; hardness of heart:Cutting off the unemployed from their benefits is a sad blend of Callousness—a complete lack of empathy for the unfortunate—and unsound economics.
Cutting, Callousness, Complete
2. / ˈkæl.əs.nəs / behaviour that is unkind, cruel, and without sympathy or feeling for other people: She felt the rules showed a Callousness and indifference to the suffering of others
3. Find 463 ways to say Callousness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. What does Callousness mean? The quality of being callous; emotional hardheartedness or indifference
5. (noun) Fred was known for his Callousness; loca
6. ‘Such Callousness, on an emotional level at least, clinches the case.’ ‘I'm waiting for some kind of apology for their recent display of Callousness.’ ‘Her brother's Callousness sometimes really struck home.’ ‘Yes, there is a Callousness in the manner that people have abused the world.’
Callousness, Clinches, Case
7. Callousness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
8. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Callousness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
9. Definition of Callousness in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Callousness mean? Information and translations of Callousness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Callousness is the characteristic of being insensitive or hardhearted about other people's feelings
12. Your sister's Callousness is clear when she tells you that your new haircut looks awful
13. Callousness 'Callousness' is a 11 letter word starting with C and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Callousness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Callousness will help you to finish your crossword today
14. See authoritative translations of Callousness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
15. The Callousness of that administration contributed substantially to the avoidable suffering of citizens in the South
Callousness, Contributed, Citizens
16. He is staging a kind of sit-in to protest silently the Callousness with which vulnerable refugees are treated the world over
17. Yes, there is a Callousness in the manner that people have abused the world.
18. A cruel thing happened just before supper, indicative of the Callousness and brutishness of these men
19. (The Sea-Wolf, by Jack London) He was used to the harsh Callousness of factory girls and working women
20. Synonyms for Callousness in Free Thesaurus
21. 13 synonyms for Callousness: heartlessness, insensitivity, hardness, coldness, harshness
22. Callousness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
23. (insensitivity) insensibilità, durezza, indifferenza nf sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità : I was shocked by the Callousness of Joe's parents in throwing him out on the
Concetto, Che, Callousness
24. Callousness encompasses several of the key interpersonal and affective traits considered to be markers of Factor 1 in Hare’s conceptualization of psychopathy.These traits include lack of guilt, lack of empathy, and shallow affect.
Callousness, Considered, Conceptualization
25. Quotes tagged as "Callousness" Showing 1-20 of 20 “He was so terrible that he was no longer terrible, only dehumanized.” ― F
26. Callousness (toward(s) somebody) behaviour that shows no care for other people's feelings, pain or problems synonym cruelty
Callousness, Care, Cruelty
27. Callousness towards the poor; Questions about grammar and vocabulary? Find the answers with Practical English Usage online, your indispensable guide to problems in English.
28. Both the "Asthmatic" and "Callousness" remixes are just as rocking as the original tracks
29. Callousness construct in the triarchic model was structural analytic work on the externalizing spectrum of adult psychopathology (Krueger, Markon, Patrick, Benning, & Kramer, 2007) that iden-tified a callous-aggression subdimension (subfactor), distinct from
Callousness, Construct, Callous
30. This psychopathy symptoms test is delivered to you free of charge and will allow you to obtain your scores related to nonconformity, lack of empathy, Callousness, impulsivity, deviance, acting out, lack of remorse, and irresponsibility
31. French Translation of “Callousness” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
32. The Height of Callousness is the second album by the American industrial metal band Spineshank
33. Callousness: The state of being callous
34. There are orders of magnitude difference in Callousness between the first two groups, and as between us and the third group the differences may be entirely philosophical.
35. He retreated from it into Callousness
36. I will never forgive that doctor his Callousness
37. For six weeks a jury has heard the Callousness with which the lorry driver treated his human cargo
38. Callousness funny cartoons from CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics.
Callousness, Cartoons, Cartoonstock, Collection, Comics
39. Callousness synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'callous',callowness',callously',call on', definition
Callousness, Callous, Callowness, Callously, Call
40. What is the opposite of Callousness? Antonyms for Callousness (opposite of Callousness).
41. Callousness may be defined as “A lack of sympathy or regard for others”, “This calloiusness has nothing to do with the descriptive term meaning” and “Having calluses; toughened: 'He had Callousness on the skin of his elbow”
Callousness, Calloiusness, Calluses
42. Synonyms for Callousness are for example brutality, coldness and cruelty
Callousness, Coldness, Cruelty
43. The Callousness of the Chinese is bound to strike every Anglo - Saxon: 8
44. The issue of Callousness has become a viral topic of discussion in China since the hit-and-run last month in Guangdong province: 9
45. I felt ashamed for the Callousness of the government in tackling land speculation: 10
46. She also lacks the Callousness required of a truly
callousness (usually uncountable, plural callousnesses) The quality of being callous; emotional hardheartedness or indifference. Fred was known for his callousness; local panhandlers had long since learned not to try their sob stories on him. The quality of having calluses.
Callous is an adjective that means hardened, having calluses, insensitive, or showing no emotions. Callous can also be a verb that means to harden, to make callous. A callus is a thickening of the skin. It can also be used as a verb that means to develop a callus.
calloused - having calluses; having skin made tough and thick through wear; "calloused skin"; "with a workman's callous hands". callous, thickened. toughened, tough - physically toughened; "the tough bottoms of his feet".
callosity, callus(noun) an area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot) Synonyms: insensibility, hardness, callosity, unfeelingness, callousness.