See also: Cacology
1. Cacology definition is - bad diction or pronunciation
2. Definition of Cacology in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Cacology mean? Information and translations of Cacology in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Cacology looks like it could mean ‘talking shit’ – you know, caca plus -logy
5. Definition of Cacology a bad choice of words or pronunciation Examples of Cacology in a sentence In a classic case of Cacology, the speaker said several words that didn’t make sense in context
6. Find 13 ways to say Cacology, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Cacology - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. "The phenomena described in 1985 by Amos Joel, computer controlled digital switching system pioneer, are present realities: 'The trade press, which should know better, is party to the curtain of mysticism, clichés, and Cacology around which they shroud the true technology of new products."
9. Cacology (usually uncountable, plural cacologies) Poor diction or choice of words
10. As I mentioned his Cacology, I will give you a sample
11. ‘He thought the mediums were too strong - too gross for the spirits - in the majority of instances, and imposed on the latter their own gross Cacology.’
12. What does Cacology mean? Poor diction or choice of words
13. Cacology definition: a bad choice of words; faulty speech Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
14. Cacology 'Cacology' is a 8 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cacology
15. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cacology will help you to finish your crossword today.
16. Cacology; adenology: The branch of medicine dealing with the development, structure, function, and diseases of glands
17. Synonyms for Cacology include solecism, blunder, error, mistake, boob, howler, abuse, barbarism, grammatical mistake and misusage
18. ‘The Cacology, in fact, here belongs not to the low world of the Flemings but to the 'high' world of the English romances.’ ‘Even Shakespeare might have been glad of such an opportunity to enlarge the Cacology, by actual hearing, of some of his most amusing characters.’
19. Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases We found 17 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Cacology: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Cacology" is defined.
20. Antonyms for Cacology include accuracy, certainty, correction, correctness, praise and truth
21. 392 Followers, 339 Following, 19431 pins - See what Brittni Alves (Cacology) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas.
22. Cacology Meaning in Urdu is الفاظ کا غلط انتخاب - Alfaz Ka Ghalat Intikhab Urdu Meaning
23. The most accurate translation of Cacology, Alfaz Ka Ghalat Intikhab in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
24. Cacology \ca*col"o*gy\ (?), n
25. Noun Cacology a bad choice of words; faulty speech 3; noun Cacology defectively produced speech; socially unacceptable diction
26. 1; noun Cacology Bad choice of words or poor pronunciation
27. 1; noun Cacology Poor diction or choice of words
28. Notwithstanding the oft-repeated Cacology to the effect that we shall not be handing over conduct of our foreign affairs to the EU, we shall discover soon enough that that is a lot of rot and that not only is the new EU Foreign Minister gadding about speaking for all of us at the UN and gaily signing Treaties on ‘our behalf’ but that person
29. Cacology: bad choice or use of words: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1