1. Cachinnates synonyms, Cachinnates pronunciation, Cachinnates translation, English dictionary definition of Cachinnates
2. Cachinnate (third-person singular simple present Cachinnates, present participle cachinnating, simple past and past participle cachinnated) (intransitive) To …
Cachinnate, Cachinnates, Cachinnating, Cachinnated
3. Synonyms for Cachinnates include cackles, roars, guffaws, breaks up, dies laughing, laughs one's head off, chuckles, chortles, giggles and titters
Cachinnates, Cackles, Chuckles, Chortles
4. Cachinnates "Cachinnate" derives from the Latin verb "cachinnare," meaning "to laugh loudly," and was probably coined in imitation of a loud laugh
Cachinnates, Cachinnate, Cachinnare, Coined
5. Cachinnates - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Cachinnates and much more
6. The word Cachinnates uses 11 letters: a, a, c, c, e, h, i, n, n, s, t
7. Cachinnates is playable in: Words With Friends 21
8. Words created with Cachinnates, words starting with Cachinnates, words start Cachinnates
9. Cachinnate Definition: to laugh loudly or immoderately We have all heard the saying “laughter is the best medicine,” a tired old aphorism that was surely not coined by anyone who had spent time around a person who Cachinnates.
Cachinnate, Coined, Cachinnates
10. Synonyms for Cachinnates in Free Thesaurus
11. What are synonyms for Cachinnates?
12. Cachinnates Total Number of words made out of Cachinnates = 462 Cachinnates is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 18 points.Cachinnates is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 21 points
13. Cachinnates is a 11 letter long Word starting with C and ending with S
14. 10 letter Words made out of Cachinnates
15. Cachinnates 'Cachinnates' is a 11 letter word starting with C and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cachinnates
16. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cachinnates will help you to finish your crossword today.
17. Cachinnates! I mean, how cack-handed! Like some cartoon witch! Most unpleasant; a fly in the ointment of an otherwise good rendition
Cachinnates, Cack, Cartoon
18. He Cachinnates at her mildest witticism.
19. The river Cachinnates softly through labyrinths of alder and aspen
20. - 2 Cachinnates (smile with teeth) in red and pink - The Beard in black - The Inquisitor (mustache and monocle) in brown - 2 Coquettes (smile) in red and pink - 2 Flirts (puckered smile) in red and pink - The Unibrow in black - The Naturalist in black - 5 mustaches: 2 black, 1 brown, 1 gray and 1 white
21. Use our Word Unscrambler or our Anagram Solver Words formed from any letters in Cachinnates, plus an optional blank or existing letter All words formed from Cachinnates by changing one letter: 10
22. Cachinnates! I mean, how cack-handed! Like some cartoon witch! 10.
Cachinnates, Cack, Cartoon
23. Cachinnate (KAK uh nayt) , Cachinnates; cachinnated; cachinnating 1
Cachinnate, Cachinnates, Cachinnated, Cachinnating
24. There are 9 words containing CHINN: CACHINNATE CACHINNATED Cachinnates CACHINNATORY CHINNED CHINNING
Containing, Chinn, Cachinnate, Cachinnated, Cachinnates, Cachinnatory, Chinned, Chinning
25. He who Cachinnates ultimately, Cachinnates optimally
26. Thad Cachinnates apocalyptically
27. In a chaotic world I live Boom box blaring, glass clatters on the table I hear loud and clear That dreadful reek from the dried grass, inhaled by poor immatured lungs All that exists in this awful place, taken away by the bubbles A hellish place, unimaginable True enough it is real Thick-skinned beast Cachinnates,…
Chaotic, Clatters, Clear, Cachinnates
28. Following is the complete list of eleven letter (11 letters) words starting with C and ending in S for domain names and scrabble with meaning Eleven letter words starting with C and ending in S Cachinnates cacomistles cacophonies cacophonous cadaverines caddishness caddisworms cafetoriums cageynesses cajolements cakewalkers calamanders calamondins
Complete, Cachinnates, Cacomistles, Cacophonies, Cacophonous, Cadaverines, Caddishness, Caddisworms, Cafetoriums, Cageynesses, Cajolements, Cakewalkers, Calamanders, Calamondins
As such, "cachinnare" is much like the Old English "ceahhetan," the Old High German kachazzen, and the Greek kachazein - all words of imitative origin that essentially meant "to laugh loudly."
To laugh hard, loudly, or convulsively; guffaw. [Latin cachinnāre, cachinnāt-, of imitative origin .] cach′in·na′tion n. cach′in·na′tor n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Cachinnation definition, to laugh loudly or immoderately. See more.