1. Cachinnate has been whooping it up in English since the 19th century
2. See synonyms for: Cachinnate / cachinnation on Thesaurus.com verb (used without object), cach·in·nat·ed, cach·in·nat·ing
Cachinnate, Cachinnation, Com, Cach
3. Cachinnate, comes from the Latin verb cachinnare, which also means "guffaw." Despite the word's ancient pedigree, it doesn't appear in English until 1824.
Cachinnate, Comes, Cachinnare
4. To Cachinnate is to laugh loudly or laugh hard. When you give a big, loud laugh at a joke, this is an example of a time when you Cachinnate.
5. Cachinnate (v.) "to laugh loudly or immoderately," 1824, from Latin cachinnatum, past participle of cachinnare (see cachinnation)
Cachinnate, Cachinnatum, Cachinnare, Cachinnation
6. Related: Cachinnated; cachinnating.
7. Cachinnate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. Cachinnate – Word of the Day Meaning: (Verb): The word ‘Cachinnate’ is an intransitive verb that means laughing loudly or maniacally
9. History: The word ‘Cachinnate’ means to laugh immoderately or loudly
10. History dates back to 1824 when ‘Cachinnate’ originated, and since the beginning of the 19th century, the word has been used.
11. It requires less effort, too, to Cachinnate than to chatter ever so emptily
12. Perks broke out into a loud roar, just as every one else had ceased to Cachinnate, which was a habit of his, as it was nearly as difficult to get the substance of a joke through his deaf ears.
13. Cachinnate (third-person singular simple present Cachinnates, present participle cachinnating, simple past and past participle Cachinnated) (intransitive) To …
Cachinnate, Cachinnates, Cachinnating, Cachinnated
14. Cachinnate synonyms, Cachinnate pronunciation, Cachinnate translation, English dictionary definition of Cachinnate
15. “Cachinnate” What does that mean? You know that high, noisy laugh that supervillains have? Well, it’s not just supervillains who Cachinnate
16. Pronounced [kak-uh-neyt], Cachinnate is a word of Latin origin that refers to that laugh
17. Cachinnate definition: to laugh loudly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. Definition of Cachinnate the act of laughing, snorting, or physically putting all energy into laughter Examples of Cachinnate in a sentence At one of the funniest parts of the film, the audience began to Cachinnate with such force that guests in the other theaters could hear them
19. Definition of Cachinnate in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Cachinnate mean? Information and translations of Cachinnate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Cachinnate How many syllables? 3 Syllables How it's divided? cach-in-nate
22. How to say Cachinnate in English? Pronunciation of Cachinnate with 2 audio pronunciations, 3 synonyms, 2 meanings and more for Cachinnate.
23. Find 6 ways to say Cachinnate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
24. Find out the meaning of Cachinnate and the meaning of many other positive words at positivewordsdictionary.com
25. Dictionary entry overview: What does Cachinnate mean? • Cachinnate (verb) The verb Cachinnate has 1 sense:
26. Laugh loudly and in an unrestrained way Familiarity information: Cachinnate used as a verb is very rare.
27. Sentence with the word Cachinnate
28. And may even tell u all about it tomorrow (hmm perhaps not ALL) * Cachinnate * relinquished - curiosity They reach at once and directly the instinctive sense of the ludicrous, and over them youth and age Cachinnate together.
29. Cachinnate fillip brouhaha Make a gift that keeps on giving, all year long A gift subscription of AWAD It takes less than a minute
30. With Anu Garg Cachinnate PRONUNCIATION: (KAK-i-nayt) MEANING: verb intr.: To laugh very …
31. Cachinnate: To laugh hard, loudly, or convulsively; guffaw
32. Meaning of Cachinnate 1 definition found From WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) [wn]: Cachinnate v 1: laugh loudly and in an unrestrained way WordNet ® Princeton University.
33. Synonyms for Cachinnate in Free Thesaurus
34. 4 synonyms for Cachinnate: cackle, guffaw, laugh, heehaw
35. What are synonyms for Cachinnate?
36. Cachinnate •agnate, magnate •incarnate, khanate •impregnate •coordinate, subordinate •decaffeinate • paginate • originate •oxygenate •Cachinnate
37. Synonyms for Cachinnates in Free Thesaurus
38. 4 synonyms for Cachinnate: cackle, guffaw, laugh, heehaw
39. What are synonyms for Cachinnates?
40. Cachinnate is a family kitchen co., offering the most delicious home food you may ever try, with a wide range of catering varieties
Cachinnate, Co, Catering
41. Hindi words for Cachinnate include ठहाका लगाना, अट्टहास करना and क़हक़हा मारना
42. The word 'Cachinnate' means - to laugh loudly or immoderately
43. Is it correct to say 'He Cachinnated at the poor boy'?
44. We found 26 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Cachinnate: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Cachinnate" is defined
45. General (23 matching dictionaries) Cachinnate: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
46. Cachinnate Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Cachinnate in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
47. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Cachinnate in Urdu is زور سے ہنسنا, and in roman we write it Zor Say Hunsna.
48. Cachinnate definition: laugh loudly and in an unrestrained way synonyms: express mirth, laugh, express joy antonyms: cry, war whoop, hiss, utterance
49. Definitions of Cachinnate, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Cachinnate, analogical dictionary of Cachinnate (English)
50. Cachinnates "Cachinnate" derives from the Latin verb "cachinnare," meaning "to laugh loudly," and was probably coined in imitation of a loud laugh
Cachinnates, Cachinnate, Cachinnare, Coined
51. Cachinnate – To laugh noisily
52. We've got 0 rhyming words for Cachinnate » What rhymes with Cachinnate? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Cachinnate.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Cachinnate, Composing, Coming
Latin cachinō (“laugh aloud”), an onomatopoeia . Recorded cachinnate laughter of a person. Problems listening to this file? See media help. ( intransitive) To laugh loudly, immoderately, or too often. The villain began to cachinnate and twirl his moustache.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical. To laugh hard, loudly, or convulsively; guffaw. [Latin cachinnāre, cachinnāt-, of imitative origin .] cach′in·na′tion n. cach′in·na′tor n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
The word derives from the Latin verb cachinnare, meaning "to laugh loudly," and "cachinnare" was probably coined in imitation of a loud laugh. As such, "cachinnare" is much like the Old English "ceahhetan," the Old High German kachazzen, and the Greek kachazein - all words of imitative origin that essentially meant "to laugh loudly."