1. Caboodles offers a variety of makeup cases to fit in with any style to make you shine wherever you go
2. View all of the hard and soft makeup cases Caboodles has to offer.
3. Caboodle definition is - all the things of a group : collection, lot —often used in the phrase the whole kit and Caboodle
4. How to use Caboodle in a sentence.
5. For a wide assortment of Caboodles visit Target.com today
6. Caboodle synonyms, Caboodle pronunciation, Caboodle translation, English dictionary definition of Caboodle
7. The lot, group, or bunch: donated the whole Caboodle
8. Caboodle definition, the lot, pack, or crowd: I have no use for the whole Caboodle
9. Caboodles offers a variety of makeup cases to fit in with any style to make you shine wherever you go
10. View all makeup cases Caboodles has to offer.
11. Shop for Caboodles at Ulta Beauty
12. The Whole Country Caboodle is home to a whimsical line of fabrics, kits, and patterns, by designer Leanne Anderson
13. Caboodle’s expansive indoor play park offers children a wholesome and active environment to learn, explore and have fun
14. Caboodle! was created in response to the COVID-19 crisis to offer K-12 students creative learning experiences both in school and out
Caboodle, Created, Covid, Crisis, Creative
15. Caboodle! puts the learner in charge of their own learning paths in a creative, collaborative, and experiential way.
Caboodle, Charge, Creative, Collaborative
16. Find 265 ways to say Caboodle, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. Caboodle is a useful tool for improving developer efficiency when creating reports
18. By extending Caboodle strategically, your organization can fulfill many data requests using Caboodle and still have the option to report from Clarity as needed
Caboodle, Can, Clarity
19. Caboodle provides DIY tools, assessment, and fully-managed digital services for business’s social media, marketing, and websites.
20. The Caboodle, of course, comes with the signature flip mirror and a removable accessory tray
Caboodle, Course, Comes
21. As far as makeup goes, the Ulta Caboodle is stocked with the following cruelty-free products: 36-shade eyeshadow palette; One face palette with two bronzers, two blushes and a highlighter; One brow trio with two brow powders and one brow wax; Two lip
22. The chip giant could have redesigned the mobos, but instead has decided to recall the whole Caboodle.: The first floor is accessory heaven, bags, sunglasses, scarves, the whole kit and Caboodle.: We will have the sequel rights for years, and we own the whole kit and Caboodle.: The older I get, the more I realize that life, sexuality, the whole kit and Caboodle, is never black-and-white.
Chip, Could, Caboodle
23. Caboodle AI AI-powered content curator and publisher
Caboodle, Content, Curator
24. No writers to create content? How does that work? Well, CaboodleAI aggregates the most relevant news stories for your industry based on our clever AI tool… basically delivering the most up-to-date, but crucially the …
Create, Content, Caboodleai, Clever, Crucially
25. Hey Caboodle fans, Welcome to Toy Caboodle, home to "Sprinkles" our yummy cupcake! We are a family friendly toy channel that loves to make everyone smile through our …
Caboodle, Cupcake, Channel
26. Caboodle is the rewards programme from National Book Tokens
27. Collect Caboodle Points with every entry!
28. Small Caboodle, Retro Caboodles Case, 1990s Caboodles, Caboodles Organizer, Caboodles Case, Vintage Caboodle, Caboodles, Old Jewelry Storage HouseOfTheFound
Caboodle, Caboodles, Case
29. Caboodle, kid makeup case, makeup organizer, makeup storage, personalized Caboodle,jewelry case, cosmetic case, accessory storage, kids case DoodlesGiftBoutique
Caboodle, Case, Cosmetic
30. Favorite Add to personalized Caboodle LakeSideCraftsByLisa
31. The original, iconic Caboodle still features a spacious interior, removable accessory tray and flip lid mirror
32. Read reviews and buy Retro Caboodles Cosmetic Compact- Seafoam at Target
Caboodles, Cosmetic, Compact
33. From the Ohio State Journal, 1848: "The whole Caboodle will act upon the recommendation of the Ohio Sun." Which brings us finally to the whole kit and Caboodle
34. From the Syracuse Sunday Standard, New York, Nov, 1884: "More audiences have been disappointed by him and by the whole kit-and-Caboodle of his rivals."
35. Kit and Caboodle All the parts of a group of things
36. The phrase "the whole kit and Caboodle" is often used
37. I had a collection I'd been putting together for nearly 25 years, and burglars stole the whole kit and Caboodle
38. John has some awesome camping gear, and he let us borrow the kit and Caboodle for the weekend
39. See also: and, Caboodle, kit the whole
40. ‘The whole Caboodle - including appliances such as fridge, freezer, cooker, hob and extractor fan - will set me back about £3,500.’ ‘Allowing the leader to straighten, I hauled on the line to break the surface tension, then tossed the whole Caboodle into the centre current well above the trout.’
Caboodle, Cooker, Centre, Current
41. Caboodle is Epic's enterprise data warehouse (EDW), an abstracted database supporting the clinical information system (CIS)
Caboodle, Clinical, Cis
42. Based on a SQL database management system, Caboodle's dimensional structure and normalized data is optimized for exploration and analysis of information about groups of patients and patterns of processes; and for relating to data from external sources.
43. Welcome to the competitions section of National Book Tokens' rewards programme, Caboodle
44. Plus, every month 100 Caboodlers will get the chance to read the next big thing with Caboodle Firsts.
Caboodlers, Chance, Caboodle
45. ‘The whole Caboodle - including appliances such as fridge, freezer, cooker, hob and extractor fan - will set me back about £3,500.’ ‘Allowing the leader to straighten, I hauled on the line to break the surface tension, then tossed the whole Caboodle into the centre current well above the trout.’
Caboodle, Cooker, Centre, Current
46. Definition of kit and Caboodle in the Idioms Dictionary
47. What does kit and Caboodle expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
48. Caboodle - any collection in its entirety; "she bought the whole Caboodle" bunch , lot aggregation , collection , accumulation , assemblage - several things grouped together or considered as a whole
Caboodle, Collection, Considered
49. From belly to baby and beyond, the Caboodle Stores aim to provide everything that you may need during and after pregnancy
50. Drag to set position! Twerk Caboodle 9.6K Followers•1.8K Following
51. Caboodle Ranch: The Other Side of the Story
52. As I'm sure many of you have heard, last Monday Caboodle Ranch, the nonprofit cat rescue sanctuary in Florida famous as a little village built
53. Definition of Caboodle noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
54. Dejal Caboodle: snippet collector for macOS
55. You can import your Caboodle data into SheetPlanner, a powerful macOS app that includes an outline, custom columns, and rich text notes, like in Caboodle…
Can, Caboodle, Custom, Columns
56. The whole kit and Caboodle means the entire amount of things or the entire group of people being discussed
57. The word kit in the phrase the whole kit and Caboodle is a reference to a soldier’s kit, which is the collection of supplies and personal items that a soldier carries with him
Caboodle, Collection, Carries
58. The word Caboodle in the phrase the whole kit and Caboodle is an alliteration of the word boodle.
59. Caboodle definition: a lot , bunch , or group (esp in the phrases the whole Caboodle, the whole kit and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
60. Caboodle are one of the UK’s leading independent employee benefits providers
61. Caboodle specialises in creating bespoke workshops and performances that work in conjunction with your school’s needs, in order to solidify curriculum understanding and achieve maximum engagement
Caboodle, Creating, Conjunction, Curriculum
The words kit and caboodle have rather similar meanings. A kit - is set of objects, as in a toolkit, or what a soldier would put in his kit-bag. A caboodle (or boodle) - is an archaic term meaning group or collection, usually of people.
What we can't confirm is that the word caboodle migrated from boodle in order to sound better when matched with kit. It is possible that that's what happened, but the dates of the known citations don't support it. Whole kit and caboodle, (1884) is recorded before whole kit and boodle, (1888) and whole caboodle comes well before both, in 1848.
the lot, pack, or crowd: I have no use for the whole caboodle. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian.
The entire thing. A “kit” is a collection of items, such as a tool kit or a sewing kit. “Caboodle,” comes from “boodle,” is a collection of people. This 19th-century phrase was frequently misheard as “kitten caboodle,” causing the mishearer to look around for a young feline.