1. Button up definition is - to close tightly and securely
2. How to use Button up in a sentence.
3. A noun or pronoun can be used between "button" and "up." Button up your coat, it's cold out today!
4. Find 185 ways to say Button up, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Shop for Button up shirts online at Target
6. A-Lab Seaweedie Button up Short Sleeve Shirt
7. Lurking Class by Sketchy Tank K-9 Black Short Sleeve Button up Shirt
8. Dravus Landon Ritz Blue Woven Short Sleeve Button up Shirt
9. Button up Boutique is one of the top boutiques in Northern California, with locations in Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom and El Dorado Hills
10. Shop for Button up pjs women online at Target
11. Button up & Runway Boutiques are a fun, friendly, fashion-forward environment with leading designer brands at a range of price points
12. A Button up is a shirt that buttons up the front of the body all the way
13. Synonyms for Button up include be silent, shut up, stop talking, be quiet, keep quiet, keep mum, say nothing, fall silent, quieten down and pipe down
14. 84 "Button up shirts for men" +21 Amazon Brand - Goodthreads Men's Standard-Fit Short-Sleeve Printed Poplin Shirt
15. 00 "Button up shirt men" +46
16. Vintage Floral Button up Skirt, Floral Skirt, Long Skirt, Button up Skirt, Vintage Skirt, Womens Skirts, Skirts, Clothing, Women's Clothing littleriversltd
17. Add to Favorites Denim Button up Skirt - PDF Womens Sewing Pattern Sizes 00-20
18. Close securely, fasten, as in The house was all buttoned up, or Button up your coat—it's very cold
19. Everything you wanted to know about Button up shirts but were too afraid to ask: Question: What’s the difference between a Button up shirt and a button down shirt? Answer: A Button up shirt is any shirt (with or without a collar) that utilizes buttons on the front of the garment
20. Whether you love casual or formal wear, Button up shirts must always be there on your fashion collection.This is a specific type of shirts that can make a perfect routine wear and can also serve your needs in the formal settings.There are shirts that you can wear in your casual routine whether you are a first responder or military personnel.
21. 5 out of 5 stars (1,573) $ 49.95 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Dungeons and Dragons Funky Pattern Button up Shirt ZealliArt
22. Button up (third-person singular simple present buttons up, present participle buttoning up, simple past and past participle buttoned up) To fasten with a button or buttons
23. Play Button up - the simple action packed, button shooting, number matching, puzzle game that is easy to learn
24. Free shipping BOTH ways on Casual Button up Shirts, Men from our vast selection of styles
25. Delivery & Pickup Options - 961 reviews of Button up Cafe "I had the honor of going to the cafe's tasting event
26. These Button up shirts will always make him feel perfectly tailored and effortlessly cool
27. Join Facebook to connect with Button up and others you may know
30. A better Button up Get crazy custom with your very own retail looking Button up
31. We love Button ups… the all over patterns, the fabric options, the private label potential… all designed to celebrate your brand
32. Button up, Jalan Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, Kuching/Sarawak
33. Button up and Runway are unique boutiques that bring fashion forward designer brands to Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom and El Dorado Hills
34. Button up Your Overcoat Lyrics: Listen, big boy / Now that I've got you made / Goodness, but I'm afraid / Something's going to happen to you / Listen, big boy / You've got me hooked and how / I
35. Check our latest styles of Tops such as Button up Shirts at REVOLVE with free 2-3 day shipping and returns, 30 day price match guarantee.
To close something, typically a place, securely. I hope you buttoned up the store before you left for the night. Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved. to fasten something with buttons. Button your shirt up, please. I will button up my shirt. 1. Lit. to fasten one's buttons. Your jacket's open. You'd better button up.
To be or be capable of being fastened with buttons: The blouse buttons up the back. 1. To fasten one's clothing tightly, as against cold weather. 2. To close or seal securely: button up the cabin for winter. 3.
A noun or pronoun can be used between "button" and "up." Button up your coat, it's cold out today! Remember to button your jacket up before you go into the interview. 2. To finish a task; to put the finishing touches on something. Don't worry, I'll be ready in five minutes—I'm just about done buttoning up my paper. 3. To be quiet. Hey, button up!
To fasten with buttons: buttoned his shirt; buttoned up her raincoat. 2. To decorate or furnish with buttons. 3. Informal To close (the lips or mouth): Button your lip. To be or be capable of being fastened with buttons: The blouse buttons up the back. 1. To fasten one's clothing tightly, as against cold weather. 2.