1. Buttering In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. My action is of many types: a scraping, a Buttering, a …
3. Buttering It's the opposite of a roast
4. While people in a roasting event would gather up to make fun of a single person, a Buttering event has people gather up to adore, praise, and talk good about that person
5. Find 58 ways to say Buttering, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Buttering A variation of surface welding in which weld metal is deposited on one or more surfaces to provide metallurgically compatible weld metal for the subsequent completion of the weld
7. When you want to start Buttering, all you have to do is shift your weight towards the tail or the nose, whilst keeping your normal riding position exactly the same
8. To start Buttering, all you need to do is shift the weight of you body towards the tail or
9. Synonyms for Buttering include greasing, lubricating, oiling, waxing, slicking, smearing, anointing, larding, making slippery and making smooth
10. Buttering involves applying weight to one end of the board and lifting the other end off the ground to perform a series of spins
11. The Buttering is a surfacing variation used to deposit surfacing metal on one or more surfaces to provide compatible weld metal for the subsequent completion of the weld.
12. He asked me if I was just Buttering him up as a ritual sacrifice, because I'm so nice & good to him
13. Generally speaking, butter refers to some ground tricks that come with a lot of pressing, spinning and switch riding. Buttering is super duper fun and probably one of the best stepping stone for freestyle snowboarding.
Butter, Buttering, Best
14. Definition of Buttering in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Buttering mean? Information and translations of Buttering in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
16. "Buttering" is a term used for adding weld metal to build a part up
17. Nose Rolls are another Buttering trick where you don't actually balance in a pressed position
18. Peanut Buttering The act of using Peanut Butter on your penis when you have a peanut allergy to enhance sexual performance
19. This is the perfect Buttering board for beginners to established hardcore snowboarders
Buttering, Board, Beginners
20. How To Improve Your Interpersonal Skills Without Buttering Your Team Up One of the major components of good interpersonal skill is the positive attitude
21. The chef demonstrates stage two of her process: the second Buttering
22. Buttering looks like it is a form of the word butter
23. The celebrity chef, 60, explained she employs a 'two-stage' approach to Buttering toast - adding one layer when the slice is fresh out of the toaster and another when the toast has cooled slightly.
24. Buttering Trio are three gentle souls from Tel Aviv trying to bring the funk to the desert
25. An Australian design firm, Design Momentum, has developed a solution to all your Buttering glitches
26. Buttering is when a carbon manganese / Inconel filler is deposited on one or both end of a component thus eliminating the requirement for a PWHT when the closure joint is performed
27. Buttering on Skis Explained A butter is a trick where you use the skis’ flex to pop off of the slope into a rotation
28. Teaming "is a way of 'peanut Buttering' the business," said Jerry F
29. Allow me to introduce the Lovely Buttering script, which combines elements of informal, romantic, sweet, beautiful design, and hand-drawn typography design elements
30. Lovely Buttering script has 1000+ glyphs and 500+ alternative characters, including… Designers: Muhammad Fajar Design date: 2019 Publisher: Lucky Type Buy Now
31. High quality Buttering gifts and merchandise
32. In-situ Buttering is deposition of a layer of weld metal on the susceptible surface (‘Buttering’) prior to filling the joint ensures that strains due to the weld passes in contact with the steel are low
33. Or it is special Buttering type different from the others - See Buttering vs Buildup in welding The deposition of low…
34. She keeps Buttering up to the president
35. I've seen you Buttering up the boss! 3
36. It was while she was standing at it, Buttering some toast, that Sarella heard some one humming outside
37. Looking for Buttering? Find out information about Buttering
38. McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific & Explanation of Buttering
39. Lovely Buttering is a beautiful and light handwritten font with an incredible feel
40. The Self-Buttering Microwave-Safe Popcorn Popper is the easiest way to make after-school snacks, midnight munchies, and movie theater popcorn for movie nights
41. Lovely Buttering Font has 1000+ glyphs and 500+ alternative characters, including various language support
42. Vintage Rubbermaid Microwave Self-Buttering Popcorn Popper Original Packaging
Any of various substances similar to butter, especially: a. A spread made from fruit, nuts, or other foods: plum butter; cashew butter. b. A vegetable fat having a nearly solid consistency at ordinary temperatures. 3. Flattery. To praise or flatter excessively: You're always buttering up the boss.
1. a soft whitish or yellowish fatty solid that separates from milk or cream when it is churned, processed for cooking and table use. 2. any of various other soft spreads for bread: apple butter; peanut butter. 3. any of various substances of butterlike consistency, as certain vegetable oils solid at ordinary temperatures: cocoa butter.
Buttering can also be used for the following:Metal A is to be welded to Metal B. Metal A requires PWHT, but properties of Metal B would be seriously affected by PWHT. Metal A is buttered, with 1/2-3/4" butter layer, and then subjected to PWHT. Bevel is machined on Metal A butter layer and then Metal B is welded to it and no PWHT is required.
Medical Definition of butter. 1 : a solid emulsion of fat globules, air, and water made by churning milk or cream and used as food. 2 : a buttery substance especially : any of various fatty oils remaining nearly solid at ordinary temperatures.