See also: Butter Butterfly Butterface Buttermilk Buttercup Buttery Butterscotch Buttercream Butterflies Butterfingers Clarified Shea Peanut And Truffle Compound Butt Buttress Buttocks Button Butte Butthole Buttressed Butthurt Buttonhole
1. In Iowa, a girl in foster care discovers her talent for Butter carving and finds herself pitted against an ambitious local woman in their town's annual contest.
2. Butter is a popular dairy product made from cow’s milk
3. Butter is a dairy product created from proteins and fats found in milk and cream
4. In the U.S., most Butter is cow milk-based, but Butter also comes from many other sources such as milk from sheep
Butter, Based, But
5. We churn Butter for holiday dinners using my grandmother's Daisy churn
6. Thoroughly rinsing your Butter will make it last longer -- otherwise it gets an off/sour taste
7. We put our Butter in a wide, shallow bowl, pour ice water on it, work the ice water through with a wooden flat spatula and then drain.
8. Challenge Unsalted Butter, also known as "sweet Butter,” is 100% real cream Butter but with no salt added
9. In cooking, many recipes call for unsalted Butter to give the cook greater control over the flavor and savoriness of their dishes.
10. Butter& is a modern designer cake shop serving the San Francisco Bay Area since 2017
11. Butter Restaurant has maintained an exclusive niche restaurant scene for stylish Manhattanites since its initial inception on Lafayette Street in 2002
12. Butter is a dairy product made by churning milk, a process separating the solid fats from the liquid, known as Buttermilk.
Butter, By, Buttermilk
13. Separate the Milk Solids from the Butter Fat: As the Butter melts, it will separate into three layers
14. Butter is perishable, check the pack date at the store before you buy
Butter, Before, Buy
15. Butter will pick up any kind of odor, so store air tight in the refrigerator, 1 month for regular and 2 weeks for unsalted, or both in the freezer for up to 6 months
16. With its debut collection in 2007, Butter has filled a void in the shoe market with its feminine, flirty designs
17. Homemade Butter typically stays good in the fridge for at least a week, and up to three weeks if you thoroughly pressed out all the Buttermilk
18. In the freezer, unsalted Butter will stay top-quality for about five or six months, while salted Butter …
19. · Product Title nanak pure desi ghee, clarified Butter, 28-ounce jar Average rating: 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 19 reviews 19 ratings Current Price $20.99 $ 20
20. Butter is special and beloved for its unique way of making anything and everything taste better
Butter, Beloved, Better
21. The FDA’s minimum milk fat requirement of 80 percent for all products sold as Butter …
22. Butter, on the other hand, is made from animal fat, so it contains more saturated fat
23. Butter Braid pastries are only available through fundraisers
24. In a small mixing bowl, beat the Butter, honey, brown sugar and extract until light and fluffy
Bowl, Beat, Butter, Brown
25. Unwrap and slice or place on a Butter dish
26. Honey Almond Butter tastes divine on Family-Favorite Oatmeal Waffles
27. Store the Butter in the refrigerator for about a week, or in the freezer (well wrapped) for longer-term storage
28. Just for reference, 2 cups of cream will make 1 stick of Butter (100 grams, 3 1/2 ounces, or 1/2 cup)
29. You’ll also get about 1 cup of Buttermilk
30. To take your Butter a step further, you can make it into compound Butter or whipped
31. Shop Target for Butter & Margarine you will love at great low prices
32. Rich and creamy, Butter is the perfect natural fat loaded with omega-3s, Vitamin A, beta carotene, and the beneficial rare fat, CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)--when made from the milk of a grassfed cow
Butter, Beta, Beneficial
33. Making farm-fresh Butter: a simple luxury, homemade Butter makes everything taste better.
34. Butter was in the style of the great movie "Best in Show" and both were laugh out loud funny!!! My only negative comment is that I did not buy the movie! It could have used more Butter carvings
Butter, Best, Both, Buy
35. I hope there is a "Butter Champion of the U
36. S." and then "Butter World"
37. I will now be stalking State Fairs in search of Butter …
38. Butter (2011) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
39. They produce the sweetest, richest milk in the world, which makes our grass-fed cow’s milk Irish Butter taste silky and creamy and glow a healthy, golden yellow.
40. Shea Butter is a seed fat that comes from the shea tree
41. The shea Butter comes from two oily kernels within the shea tree seed.
42. Relish in the splendid Butter LONDON collection of luxurious nail lacquers and skincare-infused nail care treatments with good-for-your-nails ingredients
43. A soft yellowish or whitish emulsion of Butterfat, water, air, and sometimes salt, churned from milk or cream and processed for use in cooking and as a food
44. Any of various substances similar to Butter, especially: a
45. A spread made from fruit, nuts, or other foods: plum Butter; cashew Butter
46. Butter definition, the fatty portion of milk, separating as a soft whitish or yellowish solid when milk or cream is agitated or churned
47. Salted Butter adds a layer of flavor when melted over fresh steamed veggies, gives pie crusts the perfect flakiness, and complements every grilled cheese with a golden, crispy edge
48. It’s the very first sweet cream Butter.
49. Today the Butter-versus-margarine issue is really a false one
50. From the standpoint of heart disease, Butter remains on the list of foods to use sparingly mostly because it is high in saturated fat
51. The older stick margarines turned out to be clearly worse for you than Butter.
52. That’s why at Butter LONDON we use only the highest quality ingredients to meet our performance standards and give you high-impact colour you can count on.
53. Like Isigny Butter, the famous golden Butter made in gorgeous Normandy
54. Taste the superbly creamy Beurre de Barrate, made using ancient traditional methods – and an extra dash of cream! These are the Butters that are used in the best kitchens in the world, by the most famous chefs.
Beurre, Barrate, Butters, Best, By
Butter, Base, Be
56. Butter definition is - a solid emulsion of fat globules, air, and water made by churning milk or cream and used as food
57. How to use Butter in a sentence.
58. Butter can be bought salted or unsalted
Butter, Be, Bought
59. Butter is around 80 per cent …
60. The black garlic Butter was the only one that was edible to us
61. The "fine herb," Butter had a overly salty taste I can only relate to the faint memories I have of tasting play-doh as a child
62. I started my meal off with the Butternut squash soup that is accompanied by a Buttered popcorn garnish and that was the best thing I …
Butternut, By, Buttered, Best
63. Kerrygold Butter poached wild turbot, ragout of west coast shellfish and seaweed, spring leeks and skellig cheese the kitchen
64. Butter Drug slang A regional term for: (1) Marijuana
In general use, the term "butter" refers to the spread dairy product when unqualified by other descriptors. The word commonly is used to describe puréed vegetable or seed and nut products such as peanut butter and almond butter.
Medical Definition of butter. 1 : a solid emulsion of fat globules, air, and water made by churning milk or cream and used as food. 2 : a buttery substance especially : any of various fatty oils remaining nearly solid at ordinary temperatures.
butter up. To be nice to someone , by flattery or other means, before delivering bad news or asking for a favor.
Butter Systems (part of Y Combinator's Winter 2013 class) wants to put a tablet at your table. The tablet would supplant (or augment) a restaurant's paper menu, allowing customers to order food and drinks, or request their check without having to flag down a server.