1. Butler University admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Butler University
2. Butler definition is - a manservant having charge of the wines and liquors.
3. Butler Aerospace & Defense starts by learning everything about our clients' needs
4. Butler recently branched out and now produces the Northwest Event Show, the largest hospitality/event industry trade show in the Pacific Northwest, and also publishes several event resource websites and printed guides
5. Butler SEATTLE, a division of Butler VALET, Inc
6. Butler Community College in Kansas offers programs including IT, Agriculture, Business, Fine Arts, Nursing, & Education on seven campuses and online
7. Butler practiced periodontics and implant dentistry for 26 years
8. Butler Machinery for Your Heavy & Agricultural Equipment Needs When it comes to finding a reliable source of top-quality heavy construction equipment and agriculture equipment for sale, Butler Machinery has a proud reputation built on more than a half-century of tradition and experience.
9. Butler CDJR is the right place to begin the search for a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or used car in Beaufort
Butler, Begin, Beaufort
10. Butler University admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Butler University
11. Students leave Butler ready to step directly into a career or graduate school with confidence
12. Butler Health System Caring Hands
13. Located in the rolling hills of Western, PA, Butler Health System (BHS) has remained an independent community health system for over a century and continues to grow to meet the needs of an 8-county region.
14. The Butler (full title Lee Daniels' The Butler) is a 2013 American historical drama film directed and co-produced by Lee Daniels and with a screenplay by Danny Strong
15. It is inspired by Wil Haygood's Washington Post article "A Butler Well Served by This Election".
16. Welcome to Butler Equipment LLC, where the variety of outdoor power equipment is second to none
17. Butler’s Auto Recycling is proud to offer quality used auto parts to our loyal customers in the Pensacola, Florida, Milton, Florida, and Mobile, Alabama areas, collision shops, auto mechanics, and dealerships in the tri-county area and nationwide.
18. Focused on bringing your vision to life and delivering quality you can stand behind, Butler® building systems offer virtually unlimited options with regard to appearance and functionality
Bringing, Behind, Butler, Building
19. The programs at Butler Hospital are focused on caring for the individuals and families facing these disorders while advancing prevention and treatment through research
20. The range of services for substance use disorders at Butler Hospital is dedicated to treating and supporting people
21. Butler synonyms, Butler pronunciation, Butler translation, English dictionary definition of Butler
22. Butler is a great place to live, work, and relax! Named by Smithsonian Magazine in the top ten best small towns in America; Butler, PA, is home to 14,000 residents
Butler, By, Best
23. For more than 200 years, Butler has been home to industry, family owned businesses and marking its place in history.
Butler, Been, Businesses
24. The Butler Institute of American Art Programing is made possible in part by state tax dollars allocated by the Ohio Legislature to the Ohio Arts Council (OAC)
25. Butler County Auditor Roger Reynolds addresses the media on Feb
26. Butler Tire is Atlanta’s Hi-Performance Tire and Wheel Center
27. Choose Butler Tires and Wheels for unparalleled quality, service and a smooth, vibration-free ride
28. Butler is a city in DeKalb County, Indiana, United States
29. Butler is located at 41°25′49″N 84°52′19″W / 41.430166°N 84.871859°W / 41.430166; -84.871859.
30. Gerard James Butler was born in Paisley, Scotland, to Margaret and Edward Butler, a bookmaker
Butler, Born, Bookmaker
31. Butler basketball busy in transfer market, pursues two high-scoring forwards Three players out of George Washington University have transferred to Butler to play college basketball
Butler, Basketball, Busy
32. Butler Manufacturing™ finds better ways to build
Butler, Better, Build
33. Whether developing engineering innovations that create operational and installation efficiencies or identifying an approach that centers on delivering business value for building owners, Butler leads the industry.
Business, Building, Butler
34. The Butler County Health Department is adopting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidance with modifications for shortening the length …
35. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Butler, PA
36. Butler County was formed by the State of Ohio on March 24, 1803 from portions of Hamilton County
37. It is named for Richard Butler of Pennsylvania, a major general in the American Revolutionary War
38. Butler died in 1791 fighting American Indians in
39. Butler is a free serif font inspired by a mix between both Dala Floda & the amazing Bodoni family
Butler, By, Between, Both, Bodoni
40. Butler Business Products is your ONE STOP SHOP, single service provider of Office Supplies, Graphic Design & Printing, Promotional Products, Wearable’s, Furniture, Technology, Shelving, Warehousing, Cleaning & Break room, Kitchen & Dining, Exceeds GREEN Initiatives, Kitting & …
Butler, Business, Break
41. © 2021 Butler University • 4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46208 • Phone: (800) 368-6852
42. Butler Online has been serving students for more than 20 years
43. Butler Community College is working in cooperation with the Department of Education and numerous state agencies to comply with the requirements of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA).
44. Used Cars Sidney NY At Butler Auto Sales, Inc., our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff
45. A Butler usually earns a salary between $50.000 and $150.000 annually, plus benefits
Butler, Between, Benefits
46. A Butler can be a live-in or live-out employee
47. Butler guard Tate needs surgery after torn ACL
48. Butler guard Myles Tate will need offseason surgery after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during last week's Big East
49. Butler County is up on the ChemSweep schedule, meaning farms can dispose of old or unused pesticides free of charge
50. 3/20/2021 Local News 0 comments County, state unemployment rates rise Butler lowest in Pittsburgh area
51. For the second consecutive month, Butler County's jobless rate rose in January
52. Butler Students - Your Student ID number is the first 9 digits on your Student ID Card
53. Buy online, pickup in-store at any of our 25 Missouri and Illinois Butler Supply Branches
Buy, Butler, Branches
54. 1928: Hinkle Fieldhouse, originally known as Butler Fieldhouse, was built and financed by the philanthropic contributions of a corporation of 41 Indianapolis businessmen
Butler, Built, By, Businessmen
55. Since 1930, Butler Specialty has created the broadest accent furniture line in America
56. Butler University is a private institution that was founded in 1855
57. Butler definition, the chief male servant of a household, usually in charge of serving food, the care of silverware, etc
58. © 2021 Butler University • 4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46208 • Phone: (800) 368-6852
The English word "butler" itself comes from the Middle English word bo (u)teler (and several other forms), from Anglo-Norman buteler, itself from Old Norman butelier, corresponding to Old French botellier ("bottle bearer"), Modern French bouteiller, and before that from Medieval Latin butticula.
Definition of butler. (Entry 1 of 6) 1 : a manservant having charge of the wines and liquors. 2 : the chief male servant of a household who has charge of other employees, receives guests, directs the serving of meals, and performs various personal services.
Butler is mainly used in English and its language of origin is also English. The name Butler means wine steward. The names Butlar, Butlir, Butlor, Butlyr, Buttlar, Buttler, Buttlir, Buttlor, and Buttlyr are variant forms of Butler.