1. Some common synonyms of Busy are assiduous, diligent, industrious, and sedulous
2. While all these words mean "actively engaged or occupied," Busy chiefly stresses activity as opposed to idleness or leisure
3. Too Busy to spend time with the children When would assiduous be a good substitute for Busy?
4. 1. Busy, diligent, industrious imply active or earnest effort to accomplish something, or a habitual attitude of such earnestness. Busy means actively employed, temporarily or habitually: a Busy official.
5. Find 86 ways to say Busy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. The Complete Business Accounting Software that has everything you need to grow your business to the next level. Busy with its powerful bunch of features is helping businesses manage not just their accounts but other business processes as well, like Inventory / Invoicing / Taxation etc.
Business, Busy, Bunch, Businesses, But
7. BusyBusy is the easy-to-use, free time tracking app that construction crews LOVE
8. Busy is a simple, yet powerful VAT / GST compliant Business Accounting Software that has everything you need to grow your business.
9. Busy Beaver Home Centers, with locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, is your neighborhood choice for anyone from DIYers to pros
10. 10 rows · Utility Type Last Modified Download Busy 21 (Rel 2.2) What's New15-Mar-2021 16:30: …
11. Busy synonyms, Busy pronunciation, Busy translation, English dictionary definition of Busy
12. Busy adjective (DOING THINGS) A2 If you are Busy, you are working hard, or giving your attention to a particular thing: Mum was Busy in the kitchen.
13. Busy was born Elizabeth Jean Philipps in Illinois, US
14. Busy 18 - Latest Version: Download: Busy 18 - EWay Bill Printing (Compatible with Busy 18 (Rel 2.0) and above) Download: Busy 17 - Latest Version: Download: Busy 17 (Nepal Edition) - Latest Version: Download: Busy 16 (Rel 6.12) Download: Busy 14 (Rel 8.14) Download: Busy 14 (Nepal Edition) Download: Busy 12: Download: Busy 3.9: Download: Busy
15. Busy is the leading provider of LTE Mobile Data services in Ghana
16. Characterized by or sustaining much activity: a Busy morning; a Busy street
17. Being a Busybody; meddlesome; prying
18. Cluttered with detail to the point of being distracting: a Busy design
19. When you're Busy, you have things to do
20. ‘It's a Busy room, full of warm, bustling bodies, some furry, some not.’ ‘Before long, the duo were sprinting full pace down the Busy streets of dawn.’ ‘There is a Busy agenda to be dealt with on the night including putting plans in motion for next season and the election of officers and committee.’
Busy, Bustling, Bodies, Before, Be
21. What a Busy bee you are! Busy signal n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
22. (buzz when dialled phone in use) segnale di occupato nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore : I tried to call Pauline, but all I got was a Busy signal.
Buzz, But, Busy
23. Elizabeth Jean "Busy" Philipps (born June 25, 1979) is an American actress
24. (as) Busy as a beaver (building a new dam) (as) Busy as a bee (as) Busy as a cat on a hot tin roof (as) Busy as a cranberry merchant (at Thanksgiving)
Busy, Beaver, Building, Bee
25. Busy with [sth] adj + prep (occupied doing [sth]) ocupado con adj + prep : Tia's parents are Busy with preparations for her fifth birthday party
26. Busy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house."
Busy, Book, Big
27. Synonyms for Busy in Free Thesaurus
28. 76 synonyms for Busy: active, efficient, brisk, hard-pressed, tireless, diligent, industrious, hardworking
29. When you are Busy, you don’t have time to think, reflect, or enjoy
30. A Busy signal (or Busy tone or engaged tone) in telephony is an audible call-progress tone or audible signal to the calling party that indicates failure to complete the requested connection of that particular telephone call.
31. The Busy signal has become less common in the past few decades due to the prevalence of call waiting and voicemail
32. Busy (adj.) Old English bisig "careful, anxious," later "continually employed or occupied, in constant or energetic action" cognate with Old Dutch bezich, Low German besig, but having no known connection with any other Germanic or Indo-European language.Still pronounced as in Middle English, but for some unclear reason the spelling shifted to -u-in 15c.
Busy, Bisig, Bezich, Besig, But
33. Purina Busy With Beggin' Made in USA Facilities Small Breed Dog Treats, Twist'd Mini - 12 ct
Busy, Beggin, Breed
34. Pouch 4.7 out of 5 stars 667 Busy Purina Bone Tiny Long Lasting Chew 1-Bag Comes with 10 Bones (6.5 OZ)
Busy, Bone, Bag, Bones
35. Busy is about setting priorities about what you want to get done, and what you absolutely have to get done
36. Ever notice that no matter how Busy you …
37. It was still Busy at noon time.
38. I am Busy at work at the moment.
39. And really, really Busy at that.
40. Even when you are less Busy at work, you can do your business, Weekend is there as well.
41. I'd taking a break from college right now -- things are a little too Busy at the moment.
42. Marpa walked down the road a ways and kept Busy at the plowing until he spied Milarepa coming up the road towards him.
43. I'm so Busy with school right now that I haven't seen my friends in weeks
44. In this usage, a reflexive pronoun is used between "Busy" and "with." Ever since my break-up with Ben, I've
Between, Busy, Break, Ben
45. 'Crazy-Busy' is a great armor, it's a great way for numbing
46. What a lot of us do is that we stay so Busy, and so out in front of our life, that the truth of how we're feeling and what we really need can't catch up with us
47. Busy talks about one of the biggest plagues of modern life and shows the way to deal effectively with its associated issues to improve your personal effectiveness and happiness
48. Now, let's look at some different ways to say that a place is Busy and that there are many people
49. This is the basic way to say that a place is Busy and that there are many people
50. We use this expression when a place is very Busy and very crowded
51. The Busy Baby Mat and tether system provides a clean, safe eating surface for infants and toddlers
52. It suctions to the surface and allows caregivers to attach baby's favorite toys to the mat! When baby drops or throws things, they stay within arm's reach and off the floor! Keep baby germ free with the Busy …
53. Busy board details set, Busy board, Busy board idea, Gift for toddler, Busy board elements, Craft kit, Busy Board Parts PerfectoriaWorkshop
54. "Busy about other people's business" 4
55. Crowdedwith or characterized by much activity; "a very Busy week" "a Busy life" "a Busy street" "a Busy seaport" 5
56. (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a Busy telephone line); "her line is Busy"
By, British, Busy
57. Busy is an integrated Business Accounting Software that not only manages your accounts but also helps you manage your Business
Busy, Business, But
58. Free printable worksheets and lesson plans for every Busy teacher
59. • Busy Signal - Stay So - Official Video On The New Box Riddim,• Produced & Directed by Dameon Gayle for Warrior Musick Productions • Distributed By: Johnny
Busy, Box, By
60. ‘It's a Busy room, full of warm, bustling bodies, some furry, some not.’ ‘Before long, the duo were sprinting full pace down the Busy streets of dawn.’ ‘There is a Busy agenda to be dealt with on the night including putting plans in motion for next season and the election of officers and committee.’
Busy, Bustling, Bodies, Before, Be
61. White House says Biden is 'quite Busy' after Putin invites president for 'live' chat Biden had also agreed during an interview that Putin was a killer
62. Another way to say Very Busy? Synonyms for Very Busy (other words and phrases for Very Busy).
63. Busyness definition, the quality or condition of being Busy
Busyness, Being, Busy
64. How to set the global free/Busy search path for all contacts
65. Select the Free/Busy Options button, select the Permissions tab, and then select Other Free/Busy.
66. Busy Book Bundle for Toddlers, Printable Busy Bag Pdf, Baby Quiet Book Pages, Preschool Activity Book, Color Matching Games for Kids Jsabirova
Busy, Book, Bundle, Bag, Baby
67. 5 out of 5 stars (87) Sale Price $8.40 $ 8.40 $ 14.00 Original Price $14.00" (40% off) Add to Favorites Sort by Shapes Worksheet, Busy Book Pages, Preschool Busy Book, Sorting Activity, File Folder Game
By, Busy, Book
busy (adjective) · busier (comparative adjective) · busiest (superlative adjective)
Busy means actively employed, temporarily or habitually: a busy official. Diligent suggests earnest and constant effort or application, and usually connotes fondness for, or enjoyment of, what one is doing: a diligent student.
Definition of busy. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : engaged in action : occupied She's busy studying. has enough work to keep him busy for a while. b : being in use found the telephone busy. 2 : full of activity : bustling a busy seaport.
busy - crowded with or characterized by much activity. Example:- a very busy week. busy, engaged, in use - (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line)
Busy comes from the Old English bisig, which means “careful, anxious, continually employed or occupied.”. A quick survey of an online thesaurus produced the following synonyms for busy: unavailable, buried, overloaded, slaving, snowed, swamped, tied up.