See also: Busticate
1. Definition of Busticate in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Busticate mean? Information and translations of Busticate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. Busticate (third-person singular simple present Busticates, present participle busticating, simple past and past participle Busticated) ( transitive , colloquial , rare ) To break into pieces
4. Get a Busticate mug for your cat Jerry.
5. Busticate means exactly what it sounds like watch and see.
6. We all know that there is nothing so easy to macerate, percolate, absquatulate and totally Busticate as the ten commandments
7. Yes, we are likely to Busticate our fragile necks, trying to get out of here in the dark
8. Cordwainer and he'll Busticate us for a lark, sir.
9. Busticate is worth 17 points in the game of Scrabble
10. Definitions for the word, Busticate (n/a) n/a
11. 266 words found in the Scrabble word, Busticate
12. Scrabble point value for Busticate: 13 points
13. Busticate is a Words with Friends word
14. Words with Friends point value for Busticate: 13 points.
15. Busticate has been playing SkyBlock for 6 months
16. Weapons, Accessories, Inventory, Collections not available for Busticate due to limited API access.
17. Busticate definitions To break into pieces.
18. Busticate definition: to break Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. A list of words that end with Busticate.We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Busticate (words with the suffix Busticate)
20. Also try our list of Words that start with Busticate, and words that contain Busticate.
21. What does the word Busticate mean? Find and lookup the definition, synonyms, and antonyms of the word Busticate in our free online dictionary!
22. Casting "Busticate," a feature film
23. We've got 192 anagrams for Busticate » Any good anagrams for Busticate? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Busticate.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
24. Busticate: to break into pieces
25. Busticate (current term) Busticated Busticates busticating bustics: bustier bustiers bustiest bustin' bustiness bustinesses busting bustings bustitution bustitutions: Literary usage of Busticate
26. Busticated Is the breaking of an object, which leads to it not being able to be repaired or of any use any longer
27. I Busticated my glass, now there is no use for it
28. Looking for phrases related to the word Busticate? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
29. Busticate cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
30. Read one from the story Busticate, newt₂ by qtnewt (𝐚) with 1,113 reads
31. Busticated meaning Simple past tense and past participle of Busticate.
32. Busticate in a sentence: I Busticated that glass statue with my golf club.
33. Read eight from the story Busticate, newt₂ by qtnewt (𝐚) with 804 reads
34. Busticated has 51 repositories available
35. Busticate on IMDb: Plot summary, synopsis, and more Summaries
36. Busticate rusticate As verbs the difference between Busticate and rusticate is that Busticate is to break into pieces while rusticate is (british) to suspend or expel from a college or university.
37. Simple past tense and past participle of Busticate Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
38. Busticate: to break into pieces (See the end of the work for more notes.) Work Text: Jealousy is a funny thing
39. Looking for the scripts matching Busticate? Find all about Busticate on Scripts.com! The Web's largest and most comprehensive scripts resource.
40. Busticated., Wiktionary defines this word as: “1
41. Simple past tense and participle of Busticate.”Well that’s not helpful at all, Mr
42. Wiki… Most urban dictionaries define this word as ‘to break into pieces,’ and I like to think of it in an un-wikied universe as busted.But Busticated just sounds so much better and well… current.
43. Busticate - To break into pieces